This took 5 months to click and it may now be my favorite album of all time

Anybody else really glad they didn't first listen to this when they were first 16

It would have turned me into an unbearable, edgy faggot who thought this was the greatest album ever

I listened to this when I was 16, I didn't become edgy and I didn't think it was the greatest album ever

you just seem like you were really easily impressionable when you were 16

Who wasn't at that age

You sound like you were a 16 year old who thinks he was superior to everyone else.

I listened to this at 15 and I was fine, even then I thought it was kinda too much. My edgiest avant garde depressed meme was from 11-14 when I was obsessed with radiohead...

>being under 18 in 2008

GET OUT REEEEE

>27
>Browses Sup Forums
>Still

Go fix ur broken hip grandpa.

Respect your elders, kid.

I was just about to post this and then realized I was 16 when that album came out...I forget that it came out like four years before I knew it existed

so basically you forced yourself to listen to an album repeatedly over the space of 5 months that you didn't particularly like just because Sup Forums told you it was good and now its your favourite album of all time

vocals sucks

This. Why do you people do this to yourselves?

sounds like blink 182

sometimes it just took times to like an album, at the beginning there's juste a mysterious and entertaining thing which pushes us to listen to it again n again, until we get the thing and love the album more n more

autism

I listened to it at 16 and didn't like it at all. Then I listened to it again at 20 and enjoyed it, it's far from being the best album ever though

>tripfag

>newfag

>fag

>5 months
jesus christ thats not even a hardto get into album

you're here precisely because you aren't worthy of anyone's respect

Fucking this. It's pretty simple and straightforward for tthe most part.

I first listened to this when I was fifteen or so and I was already an unbearable, edgy faggot

And then I thought it was the greatest album ever

Still good though

>This just clicked
>This took x amount of time to click
>This never clicked
Why do nu-males speak this way?

you're a good man

What's so hard to get about it? Am I missing something here?

having your dad die

youll be bored of it in another five months desu

On the subject of getting into depressing albums, does anyone know how to get into Set Fire To Flames? I bought their iconic album the other day because it was cheap, but I haven't been enjoying it. So far it's just a jumble of quiet noises. Any advice?