What does your country mean to you?

What does your country mean to you?

I live here

Everything

i didnt colaborate to create this country, being born here was imposed to me by life, so theres no way i could feel proud of being chilean.

although i thank god or destiny (or whatever you call it) that i wasnt born in a worse place.

i guess as my identity and contributes as what makes me well "me" though im not too autistic about it. tough i dislike some of the direction my country is going to, but im glad for being in a 1st world with freedom.

Honestly speaking I can't see any negatives with being ozzy.

Very little. I have no attachment to the people or culture. Not saying its bad or I don't like it, but I think it would be just as happy in, say, Denmark.

fuck off over there then cunt

Home

Motherland

Love and frustration

Everything I love is here. Specially my mountains, I love my mountains.

memes

We have no identity
>hey have you ever heard of Australia?
>yeah, they are those shitposters who ride kangaroos right?

>We have no identity
Yes we do. We're Australian?

That's not what i meant.

explain then

I love my country but dislike the anti christian nature of this country.

I don't know, to me it doesn't feel like home. Like i love this country, it's my home but something feels off about it. Like it doesn't know who or what it is.
Don't know if you feel tha same user but it just feels off from what i remembered it to be.

I like a lot of things about it and hate a lot of things about it, but if a foreigner talks shit I get pissed off especially when they dont know what the fuck theyre talking about

Hard to explain

>but it just feels off from what i remembered it to be.
That's because you grew up.

I love this country. The beaches. The sand beneath my feet. Playing cricket in the burning summer with your best m8's.

I used to feel the same way you do desu, so I lived in America for a couple of years. It was great but it stopped making me take this land for granted.

Yeah sure we haven't been around for very long. It doesn't mean shit.

I guess you're right

I've seen that Dnevnjak guy twice in Novi Sad.

It's were I'm from, lots of sentimental tights. But I'm fed up of the people here and I would like to leave for a while.

Home of the Brave! Land of former communism.

Nothing.

Everything.

Did you watch the extended version?

place where i found my first love, my first hate, my first kiss, my first shag and my first contemplation to suicide.
I don't feel enough man to complain for what i've lived through so the only thing i have left it's to respect and love the land that has brought me all this happiness and sadness, the land that has made me into the man i'm now.

Rromania means nothing to me
Transylvania will be an anarcho-capitalist utopia

Nothing. This whole archipelago can burn for all I care.