Big Jim strikes again

Other urls found in this thread:

avp.wikia.com/wiki/Stasis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a modern classic
>the movie is almost half a century old

wanna fight about it

No way aliens is better than Alien, give me a fucking break

Doesn't the term "modern classic" mean something that's a classic but not outdated? Alien still looks fantastic.

Apologize.

keep a workin big jim

Based

Hurry up Jim

>he prefers Aliens over Alien
you're not getting a bonus my man

>it's a tomatometer thread episode

Its all a matter of opinion really, but if you seriously wanna judge shit based on meta data. Aliens has less review scores than Alien, the percentages are so close you could come to the conclusion that Alien was better based on the amount of reviews, or not, who gives a shit they are both good movies. Thanks for the troll OP, maybe we'll have some good alien movie discussion now.

>four more Avatar movies

Alien: Subtle art horror.

Aliens: Aimed at teenagers like all Cameron flicks.

Alien : good horror
Aliens : good action

Comparing them is stupid
You wouldn't compare Halloween to Die Hard

>Cutting the part that capeshit just regenerates

cute

Halloween is better than Meme Hard

Even if your prefer Aliens which is an opinion I don't agree with but I can understand someone would think that, you can't deny that Alien is the comfier movie

i hate that the battle angel movie is being directed by rodriguez and not by based jim. cunt is probably going to add unnessecary gore and b-movie effects everywhere

>Meme

>meme

Worthless opinion

>Alienfags BTFO
>Big Jim strikes again
How am I blown the fuck out? Alien is the superior movie, any connoisseur knows this, Aliens is just a fun action flick that deviated too much from what the alien should be.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>>the movie is almost half a century old
You better shut the fuck up.

At least Metroid Prime 2 is better than Metroid Prime 3

They both have 9/10 ratings, 3.9/5 for Alien, 3.8/5 for Aliens and Alien has more reviews (100 to 61) counted so more chance to have a contrarian faggot express his opinion.

Alien is still the superior film

>cunt is probably going to add unnessecary gore and b-movie effects everywhere

But Motorball...also I think Jim mentoring rodriguez as producer could work out honestly, he may not be directing but he's not going to let crap fly on his watch

>Alien threads a month ago: two or three superfans telling anons about badass behind the scenes production stuff, making charts detailing slight differences in cuts, discussion on xenobiology and space travel, rare Giger pictures
>Alien threads now: muh rotten tomato numbers, his head is like a big black dick lol, bonus situations lol, facebook-tier meme shit, samefag bumping for attention
I can't tell if this is summer or if we're being invaded by a coordinated group of retards trying to burn the board to the ground but I think it's time to go away for a while.

The board is covered in game of thrones shit, of course it's summer

>discussion on xenobiology
gay and old

Kieger didn't even give you permission to rape the concept of the alien filthy hack fraud.
You just dumbed down the formula of the alien to "muh bee hive"

It's summer.

Will the inevitable Metroid film be superior?

Fuck off with your gameshit.

>video game movies

What a joke. Prometheus should have a higher rating than those two.

If they don't fuck up Ridley, easily

>Aliens is just a fun action flick that deviated too much from what the alien should be.

Alien itself deviate too much about their original script because budget. Prometheus is closer to the original vision (the cocooning of dallas scene)

Aliens built the definitive canon and it was for better.

Movies of different genres can be compared, you fucking retard.

prometheus was trash and you know it

avp.wikia.com/wiki/Stasis
>Dreams in stasis can last for almost a year

But 100% of that 73% is because of the proto-xenomorph at the end.

97 critics liked alien
only 60 liked aliens

97 > 60

alien > aliens

>37
>somehow close to 50

Thank you Based Jim

Aliens is a flick
Alien 3 is a movie
Alien is a film
Prometheus is kino

Ridley is too big user

>tfw in 2019 Big Jim BLOWS THE FUCK OUT of Capeshit forever

>Prometheus is kino

Sure, let´s run in line when a collapsing space ship fall over us.

Are you convinced video game movies will never get good? Can't even have a couple of anomalies? A faithful adaptation of Metroid in the right hands could be something stellar. Atmospheric (similar to Alien) and action packed (similar to Aliens).

>(the cocooning of dallas scene)
It was made, it's in the directors cut.

>
Aliens built the definitive canon and it was for better.
Nope, Jim turned the alien, a complex creature, into a mindless drone with a queen, that's not what the original creature was about.

like both, but aliens is more fun to watch, also start the whole xeno mythology with the queen, the hive, etc.

the problem with metroid and also many other video gam movies doesn't work with characters. other m tried to give speech to samus and it failed horribly. and if she doesn't speak the movie would just be boring as fuck since there's nothing but alien blasting for 1 hour or longer.

thanks for the samus pic btw

>It was made, it's in the directors cut.

but not in the original release. Thats why Cameron rebooted the xenomorph cycle.

>Nope, Jim turned the alien, a complex creature, into a mindless drone with a queen, that's not what the original creature was about.

Alien was heavily influenced by Planet of the Vampires, not like the creature was the most original or complex thing ever.

37 is pretty close to 40, which is almost to 50.

it is closer to half a century to not being half a century

That's some stellar logic

delete this

4.45 rounds up to 10

prove me wrong

protip: you can

i suppose this is also half a century old

incredible

Aliens is the shit on my shoe. Made for children. If you honestly think it's the better movie then kill yourself immediately because you are brain dead.

>threads a month ago
enjoying your vacation?

Aliens taught me that Spanish women age like milk. And that Hudson's a cool dude.

Did Jim do this on purpose?

this.

I fucking hate this place.

literally this
37 is almost 50 only a retard would think otherwise

can't fault that logic

Samefag

Patrician: Alien and The Thing
Pleb: Aliens and Predator

This is what the MCU does for movies and movies discussion.

But I like all of those

All good though

>muh plotholes

VISUAL MEDIUM

I like Alien better but nothing tops the queen scenes.

Fuck you.

I bumped into a girl I liked today and I mumbled something, which I meant to say "Hey I'm Sorry But I like You." She was like "The fucks your problem faggot" which practically means "Hey I like you too" Which pretty much means I think I got a shot.

Alien has more reviews.
To have more reviews and be rated as highly is much more commendable.

Ridley > Jim
/thread

nice strawman

>Alien
>critics 9/10, audience 3.9/5

>Aliens
>critics 9/10, audience 3.8/5

BTFO why? can't you even read?