Joe Rogan dropping knowledge about Dindubulls

Joe Rogan dropping knowledge about Dindubulls

based af

youtube.com/watch?v=iZQm9UdLQbI

Fuck, why is this guy a meme? Is this the most interesting podcast guy?

His podcasts success relies solely on the guests. And he's even so he's still terrible at chatting with them

>It's a Joe talks about how great pot is while also shilling Alpha Brain and MeUndies episode

So every episode?

>Bred pain out of pitbulls

Nigga what?

>ginger Reddit Cuck compares breeds of dog to ethnicity

Dude lmao

What does this comment even mean? It sounds like something smartbot would say.

No one unironically listens to this retard right?

>no but it's like staffs
>no but it's like my dog
>no but it's like niggers

Why are lefty cucks so hard for comparisons?

The Redditor is right. The temperament of the dog depends on the environment it's raised in, not its breed. Joe Rogan's point is the same made in eugenics.

No, we're all with you user, its one big hilarious in-joke, Joe has no idea

>Joe Rogan's point is the same made in eugenics.

Well guess what, he's fucking right. ALL dog breeds are products of genetic engineering, bred for specific purposes. People like you who say shit like "it's not the breed, it's the owner" are hilariously ignorant of the very essence of what dogs are.

Who is this ginger, tryhard millennialfag? He makes me want to try to step on my own balls. I wish he would just shut the fuck up so Rogaine can talk more about how shitty those nigger dogs really are. I know of a white one but it's raised by a rugged hillbilly who doesn't believe in fighting them, but I still can't believe I let that fucker nibble on my hand. It's mouth is as wide as pic related.

Pitbulls were littry breed as fighting dogs made for murder, any douchebag says otherwise is an idiot and im counting down the days till a pit rips your throat out.
Pitbull genocide best day of my life

has a cat ever mauled a baby to death?

Pasta when?

We literally bred blacks to be strong and stupid.

I have never believed the pitbull bullshit where if you are a good owner they aren't aggressive.

Pitbulls can just snap like that no matter how loving their owners and trainers are. It's in their genetics.

Seek psychological and medical help. You're fucking retarded.

you could argue that he makes his guests interesting. Which he does.

shit, meant for