Green: Eastern Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_countries
nordicestonia.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mOEmFg2EOR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cyprus
>southern europe
by that logic shouldn't turkey geographically be southern europe?

Borders my friend are not squares

Your map could not be more wrong.

France, Switzerland, and Turkey should be Southern Europe
Finland is Eastern Europe
Poland is Northern Europe
Greece is not Europe

Belarus is the center of Europe.

Wrong.
The Netherlands is the center of the universe.

>Finland is Eastern Europe
On what pretense?

You're further East than Poland and only exist because of Russia. Also that image you linked is hilarious. If the UK and Lithuania are Northern Europe all bets are off

you must be more nigger to be Western Europe.

>You're further East than Poland and only exist because of Russia

Both are right only because it only serves your agenda. Reminder that Finland is the most northernmost country in europe so to call it eastern is retarded. And what comes to who created who is retarded by itself since do you hear us speaking russian? Do you see us act like russians? Are we russians? We're culturally swedish, our economy and political status is western and has been always. Otherwise a nice b8, made me answer.

The only Southern European country in the Balkan peninsula is Greece. Slavs and Albanians are Eastern European.

Bulgaria and Macedonia are Southern Europe, more than Slovenia, desu. You just stole some terrtitories from us and now are tryint go exclude us from the cool group.

Finland is not the northernmost country. Norway controls land to the north of you, it's why you don't border the Arctic Sea.

Also culturally Swedish? You were considered a Baltic nation until fairly recently. And I would say given the Finnish traditions of alcoholism, silence, and depression you are quite influenced by Russian culture.

And that's why we called you 'muricans

You're also Eastern Europe.

I can't here you down there, the Mediterranean sea waves are noisy

LOL Johnson

Russia is not European, fuck off.

>You were considered a Baltic nation until fairly recently
When? That'd be never Since we don't even have the necessive amounts of sealine in baltic. And culturally? We were governed by sweden for 600 years. Vi talar svenska, vi är en tvåsprokigt land. We eat nordic foods, detest eastern traditions.

>And I would say given the Finnish traditions of alcoholism, silence, and depression you are quite influenced by Russian culture.

Memes, every nordic country is introverted as fuck. And depression wise we use less anti-depressants compared to sweden or russia. Alcoholism? 2 liters more than sweden. such alcoholics wow! The whole nordics are alcoholics.

Still i must say, nice baiting this is the second long serious answer i gave to you.

>Norway controls land to the north of you, it's why you don't border the Arctic Sea.

No it's by the fact that most of our country resides north of the arctic circle. You don't seem to be very well acquainted with geography nor knowledge in general.

please dont talk more out of your ass.
you can stop posting anytime now.

My god, he bring company

It's 9:00 in the morning and you sir are on fire

My assburgerism is at it's best in the morning.

"After the First World War the term "Baltic States" was used to refer to countries by the Baltic sea that had gained independence from Russia in its aftermath. As such it included not only former Baltic governorates, but also Latgale, Lithuania and Finland"
You're a delusion Balto-Russian larping as a Swede. Even when Sweden owned you they didn't consider you Swedes. That's why the Russians had to give you independence and largely shaped your depressing culture.

(you)

xD

Finland is Finnic, not Nordic
Nordic - North Germanic languages speaking countries
and you were considered baltic b4 ww2, after we got annexed you were started to get grouped with Nordic countries
learn your history you massive autist
>muh 600 years under sweden
and? we were under germany, sweden and denmar for more than 600 years, even under russian empire we were still under german autonomy are we """""""""""nordic""""""""""""" now as well, just liek you finlan?

this
and possibly this

You're mistaking nordic with scandinavian lad

No, i know nordic and scandinavian are 2 different things, this finn doesnt know and roleplays as a Nordic

and finns are neither btw

>still falling for the communist bloc meme

>Slovenia
>Southern Europe

>Czechia
>Eastern Europe

>Russia
>Europe

>Northern Europe
>Brown
Inshallah

Finnic means practically nothing outside linquistics. Most of our history finns were called österlanders or eastern swedes. The concept of finn and finland was born with russian empire when they did all to dilute our ties to sweden. Baltics such as you have been in much more unstable position historically it's hard to say what you are. so we say baltic culture. Our culture by definition is a nordic one. Etymytologically we differ from other nordics but culturwise we emphasized the peasant-fisherman style of nordic culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_countries

Just have a read before you sperg out.

Top Heh

and what is that nordic culture exactly? please tell me how different you are from us
YOU are not nordic

This map is 100% correct.

When I read this, I imagine estonians going full sperg mode and saying. "IF WE CAN'T BE NORDIC, THEN FINLAND CAN'T BE NORDIC, REEEEE".
Don't worry Estland, you're nordic/baltic too. No memes, just truth.

slavs can only be Eastern Europeans.

>sweden going full assburger and starts shouting bs
i dont want to be nordic
i am finnic
finland is not nordic, stop trying to change the defitnition of Nordic
Finnic people are 100000000x better than Nordshits

I am spen

You're nordic, look. You just sperged totally out, very nice. A good trait among nords is our autism.
Anyway, have a nice day.

this.

>YOU are not nordic

By what standards desu? What is the extremely differentiating factor here? I feel less connected to you than i feel to a random swede. I hear swedish daily when i go out to town. i read swedish daily everywhere. everything here is built in Nordic style, our literature, practically everything came in as nordic style. ffs even 100 years of russian overrule they couldn't do jackshit to change our ties to sweden and the west.

t. Soomerootslane

>Czechia
its czech republic!!!!

you dumb slav freak!!!!!!!

Nope. I'm just not a fucking delusional idiot fabricating useless isolationism sperging out for russified people who i share nothing with outside of linquistic similarities.

nordicestonia.com/

NEVER FORGET ESTLAND NORDIC!
NEVER FORGET THE ESTLAND VIKINGS!

this

finland is germanic.
Hitler decreed in November 1942 that "from now on Finland and the Finnish people be treated and designated as a Nordic state and a Nordic people"
youtube.com/watch?v=mOEmFg2EOR8

>russified
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
vitun Erik Svennson

this is the most retarded thing I've seen in a while, I guess its normal coming from an aussie

Thanks, it's literally (L I T E R A L L Y) indisputable though

turkey is not europe
why tf is the iberian peninsula a separate category
why is italy western?
why is slovenia western while hungary is southern?

Blue = spics
Red = turks
Green = slavshits
Brown = snowniggers
Yellow = master Europeans

you're mum is a turk

>Yellow = master Europeans
They are muslims now, Steve.

We're both northern Europe and western Europe at the same time, that's just how great we are.

Russia is not European. Other than that the map is perfect.

>le special snowflake status

Underrated post.

>all those balkans as southern europe

what???

>UK
>Europe

a shame that brexit didnt also mean that they would have to move their fucking island somewhere else.

Remove Russia from this map europa lost us forever :( i feel sick now to be a friend and in a catagory with fucking pussy weak sisi fuck hitler europian with gays huppy europian pepole never

We will never be eurepian and we dont want to we Are Russians and you will never you will never civilized us fucking westener american englo jewish chtolliic mother fucker :( this is mean war now !!!!!!

Vladislav Igor Vladimir tihomir Zvonimir Wake up and get your army now !!!!!! We Are going to kill asians aand take our lands back this map is shit

>Iberia
>Europe
What?

Why do some people put England in Northern europe on these maps and not the netherlands? I don't get it.

U R WHITE