/Basel/ ehemals /deutsch/

wenn der Faden stirbt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OaiQ7YPo9W0?t=4m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=7jWO2D2PDI8&feature=youtu.be
vocaroo.com/i/s0T1EGbjYoKU
vocaroo.com/i/s0TvhDfXCfos
diepresse.com/home/innenpolitik/5161354/Strolz-mit-9898-Prozent-als-NeosVorsitzender-bestaetigt
youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/825438460265762816
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-01/trump-bannon-regierung-sicherheitsrat-aussenpolitik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Janny has deleted thread!

Wie ist denn das passiert?
Waren es die Juden?

WOW BÖHMI IST SO POLITISCH ENGAGIERT UND SOZIALKRITISCH!

Haha

#MuslimBan
Irgendwie fühle ich mich schlecht, das ich mich so am linken Mett Labe.

Das ist doch alles garkein Muslimbann. Oder was soll der ganze Unsinn.

/balt/

doch. einfach nur für ein paar die schon ein visa oder so haben dürfen doch noch rein. der Präsident darf nach der verfassung jedem die einreise ins land verweigern. es ist 100% legal und wurde schon oft angewandt.

Guten Morgen /deutsch/.

Postet husbandos

Sieg Heil \o

>When asked who they're reporting to they said "Donald J Trump"
Basiert uezs
youtu.be/OaiQ7YPo9W0?t=4m14s

Seehofer der absolute Verrücktmann
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/csu-seehofer-fordert-ende-der-sanktionen-gegen-russland-14786143.html

Seehofer sollte gefälligst abspalten und nen Alleingang einlegen. Vorher werde ich den Typen nicht ernstnehmen, egal wie sehr er Trump anfeuert.

>Jetzt wo Ich Merkel bei der Flüchtlings- und Sicherheitspolitik in die Knie gezwungen habe, kann Ich mich endlich anderen Themen zuwenden

>Hahnrei Horst reißt mal wieder die Fresse auf und nichts kommt bei rum
>das wäre irgendwie eine Erwähnung wert

Wenn ihr Bayern nochmal die ZSU wählt, dann seid ihr nicht besser als die Deppen in NRW.

Fühlt gut diese Gurkenpartei nie gewählt zu haben.

Datenautobahnen?

Aber diesmal wird Ankündigungshorst bestimmt liefern! Er würde doch niemals kurz vor dem Wahlkampf große Töne ohne irgendwas dahinter spucken

Nee, das wäre ja völlig untypisch für ihn.

youtube.com/watch?v=7jWO2D2PDI8&feature=youtu.be

hmmm

wie war nochmal der name...

vocaroo.com/i/s0T1EGbjYoKU

hat einer die spitznamencollage vom gauleiter?

Björk Höcke, Isländischer Musiker.

Need help bros

>From the US
>Visit DE to practice my German
>Living with a host family
>This host mom is batshit crazy
>She is notorious at the school for being the crazy host mom
>Everyone that lives with her switches to a new family
>I accidentally break this cheap plate my first couple days there
>She said it's fine don't worry about it
>I end up switching out of her house for her getting noticeably more crazy
>The other kid that is living in her house that goes to the same school also is switching out of her house
>She gets very salty and Sunday morning (today) she demands that I leave and pay for the plate
>She takes my shoes and shampoo and shit
>Her and her husband start yelling at me demanding I pay for the plate
>They say it was 30 euros and need to pay it within the hour
>Luckily I already had my shit packed and told them I don't trust them with my suitcase and will go to an ATM and will return with the money

Fuck that. Going to stay in a hotel tonight and will go into my new family tomorrow. Though my shoes and shampoo and shit is worth more than 30 euros out of principle I refuse to pay for this shit. No way that plate was 30 euros and she had already told me that I didn't need to pay for it (She told me that at dinner and the other kid also heard her say that).

Realistically could she do anything other than not give me back my shoes and shampoo if I don't pay for this shit? I'm also 18 and intend to stay here until June.

There are no proofs you broke her plate and the police won't really care about shit like that, i suppose as they have better things to do.

>dGw immer noch am Leben

vocaroo.com/i/s0TvhDfXCfos

Call your advisor at school and explaine it to them. If the host family doesn't agree to give your shit back call the cops.
Breaking a plate is covered under insurance. They have no right to keep your things.

groBe Bruste

Maybe she still has the plate that is broken and if they ask the other kid that lives there he would probably need to tell the truth as we were in his room when I broke it. Me and him at cool though so maybe we could both just deny.

I called the school's emergency number and the guy told me there is not much he can do as he is in the Frankfurt school and I am in München school or something. He said he will talk to someone from my school and they will try to resolve this Monday.

Thanks for the advice. I just don't want to get sued or something and kicked out of the country over a plate. Not really familiar with the legal system here and how easy it is to sue someone.

sooth them with some readings from mein kampf

on the other hand: go back and tell them if they dont return your shit you will the local antifa that they are nazis. that works.

Her keeping your stuff is a more serious offense anyway I'd say. A broken plate is way to trivial for police investigation anyway. Just give her your mandatory insurance number and if she still has an reciept she can get her 2€ plate replaced by them.

hahaha thats what you get for trusting a germ

university was almost going to make me pay 2 months extra for insurance
house manager tried to make me pay GEZ

germs are horrible people and only way to deal with them is to smile to their faces then do nothing at all.
they are too beta to come and ask you second time if you have done it or not. if you say no they might go take legal action or warn someone so just say yes yes i will pay then just do not pay and fuck off

t. germany pro türk

Nothing like that will happen. In Germany we have the principle of proportionality. You can't get deported for breaking a plate. The worst that could happen is that they sue you for compensation but no lawyer would take a case over a 30 € plate.
Do you have a Private Haftpflichtversicherung?

diepresse.com/home/innenpolitik/5161354/Strolz-mit-9898-Prozent-als-NeosVorsitzender-bestaetigt

>98,98 %

j-ja heil

you can technically get deported for breaking a plate and not paying :DDDDDdd
you can even get deported from germany for flipping a finger to someone because of Art 1. GG

there are people with broken german who duzen'd polizei and got fined for it.
if you don't pay for fines you could get deported :DDDD

Günaydın değersiz bokmanya böcekleri

Ja Biji.

No judge would ever sign a deportation for anything less than aggravated assault or heavy theft. There is a reason why this country is full of foreign criminals.

Lol well they do live in Dachau (a small town right outside München) and my cab driver said everyone there is old and actually Nazis

what's the hardest word for you to pronounce in english?

he could tho :DD
everyone said no one would go to jail for not paying GEZ but people ended up there

the laws let him do that so its up to judge

reggards

Bewertet

It's all explained in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw

Squirrel.

SKWÖRL

moruks
*Postet Scheiße*

Worcestershiresauce

>kurden

>IQ korreliert mit PISA-Ergebnissen

Macht mich wirklich nachdenklich uezsbekistan

Was ist mit dem alten Faden passiert?

>türkei
>roids snd legal
>12 woche test + dianabol + pct kostet nur 120€~

moruqs DE ins gans jetzt

Kann mich mal wer über diesen ''Mulsimban'' aufklären?
Darf da jetzt uinironisch aus diesen Ländern keiner mehr rein?
Was mach ich zum Beispiel wenn ich 2 Staatsbürgerschaften habe und eine davon wäre diesbezüglich relevant.
Ich dachte da geht es nur um ausführliche Sicherheitsüberprüfungen.
Sollte das wirklich so sein wie in den Medien wiedergegeben dann hat Trump nicht mehr alle Tassen im Schrank. Mit solchen Aktionen übersteht er kein Monat.
Herr Trump, sie sind eine Schande!

>Was mach ich zum Beispiel wenn ich 2 Staatsbürgerschaften habe und eine davon wäre diesbezüglich relevant.

Dann kommste nicht rein. Pech gehabt uezs

>Sollte das wirklich so sein wie in den Medien wiedergegeben dann hat Trump nicht mehr alle Tassen im Schrank. Mit solchen Aktionen übersteht er kein Monat.

Freilich. Wie sollen die USA nur ohne die Deutsch-Somalier auskommen?

+++BRECHEND+++

LINKSRUTSCH EINKOMMEN!
ES IST PASSIEREND! DER SCHULZZUG HAT KEINE BREMSEN. SPRINGT AUF ODER WERDET ÜBERROLLT.

+++BRECHEND+++

+++BRECHEND+++BRECHEND+++

LINKSRUTSCH EINKOMMEN!
ES IST PASSIEREND! DER SCHULZZUG HAT KEINE BREMSEN. SPRINGT AUF ODER WERDET ÜBERROLLT.

+++BRECHEND+++BRECHEND+++

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/825438460265762816

DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH

TOLERANCE IS PEACE

BORDERS ARE SLAVERY

t. verehrer von massenmörder castro

ja bitte. es muss passieren

zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-01/trump-bannon-regierung-sicherheitsrat-aussenpolitik

>US-Präsident Trump baut den Nationalen Sicherheitsrat um. Die beiden Fachberater von Militär und Geheimdiensten fliegen raus, dafür kommt der rechte Stratege Bannon.

LEL

Werde ihn unironisch wählen. Hoffentlich geht das Land dann endlich vor die Hunde.

What is GEZ?

nein stop! ich habe gewinneraids! ich kann es nicht mehr länger aushalten!

Lass uns Geschäfte machen, Bergay.

you will soon learn

if you are going to stay less than 2 years 5 months don't pay for it

did you go register in rathaus

ne hurensohn

Well my ultimate goal is to go to University here but after June I will probably return to the US and return when the winter semester starts in October.

Gebühreneinzugszentrale der öffentlich-rechtlichen Rundfunkanstalten in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland

And no what would I need to register for?

Currently I am at a private language institute.

MJAM MJAM LECKER DAS GIFT VON DEN ASIATENS

then you are fuged

german universities are bad
if i were you,i'd study in some other country in europe. try hungary ,czech republic,romania or even netherlands is okay.
you need to register to rathaus after you arrive to germany in order to open bank account and do other stuff
if you dont register within a week of arriving to germany you will pay a fine(if you go full türk mode they can't get the fine from you but you are beta american so they will)
and you need to deregister 2 weeks before leaving.

no one told you these stuff? you also need to have an insurance while you stay in germany otherwise you are fugged.

again i repeat my statement. if i were you , i'd go study in czech republic or hungary or some other country. there you can live like a king with 1000$/month. social life is better,women are better,culture is better,food is better. germany is not a good country for studying. it is okay for wageslaving in germany but even germans with half a brain are ditching this country to go to switzerland or US

+++ GEBT DER SCHABE KEINE YOUS +++

+++ GEBT DER SCHABE KEINE YOUS +++

>immer noch am Leben

Man fuck no no one told me this!

What if I do it when come back to Germany in October after leaving in June? Does it just prevent me from getting a bank account or is there more to it? This is like my second week here. Right now I am on my 90 day grace period but the school will help me get a visa so I can stay until June soon.

How do I become a pro Turk?

Wer /WegderExplosionen/ hier?

++++BRECHEND+++

ES PASSIERT IN BERLIN!

+++BRECHEND+++

+++ BRECHEND +++

>Angela Merkel hat das Einreiseverbot von US-Präsident Donald Trump kritisiert. "Sie ist überzeugt, dass auch der notwendige entschlossene Kampf gegen den Terrorismus es nicht rechtfertigt, Menschen einer bestimmten Herkunft oder eines bestimmten Glaubens unter Generalverdacht zu stellen. Deutschland sei bereit die abgelehnten syrischen Asylbewerber aufzunehmen.", erklärte Regierungssprecher Steffen Seibert am Sonntag in Berlin.

lol ihr seid echt am arsch brudis

if you go to bank they will ask for your id/passport and meldebestatigung for your address

which state were you in

you need to get some papers from where you are staying + form in rathaus
then register there

if you don't have meldebestatigung you won't be able to do much shit in germany. it is for bank account,insurance etc. you also need to have it for any legal stuff. it looks like picture.

you have to be registered while you stay in germany. you could get in trouble if you don't so it is best you start working on it right now :DD

you can't become pro turk. but my advice to you when interacting with germans , no matter what they say always reply with yes i will do it and if it isn't to your interest then do not do it. and always double check what they say.

for example our university told us to pay for 6 months of insurance. i mailed insurance company anyway and told them i will be leaving early and sent them my plane ticket and they canceled my insurance which saved me 180€.

then insurance company later emailed to school and school coordinator mailed everyone that they dont have to pay 6 months :DD maybe i saved couple thousand bucks for everyone.

if u have more questions i will answer your questions but i only do that becaue it triggers other germans here

zum abspritzen geil

das ist eine fakenews

>Deutschland sei bereit die abgelehnten syrischen Asylbewerber aufzunehmen

Das hast du dazugedichtet. Aber gut gemiehmt

DANN ZIEH DOCH DEN STECKER DU TÜRKE

>berkay ist 7 Jahr jünger als ich

moruq ich könnte dein leben ficken

bewerte

bewerte

>Medien pushen Schulz schon seit Wochen
>Werden ihn noch mehr pushen im Wahlkampf
>Am Ende gibts rot-rot-grün

Einfach zum Abspritzen geil

Nein. Der Wahlkampf hat noch nicht angefangen. Ein Alkoholiker, der noch nie im Leben gearbeitet hat und im EU-Parlament 30.000€ pro Monat eingesackt hat und damit wie kein zweiter für EU-Hahnreitum steht, soll Stimmen gewinnen? Er nimmt eigentlich nur von Union und Grüne Stimmen für die SPD, die AfD bleibt davon relativ unbehindert.

also meine Stimme hat er. ich bin #MitIhm