What does Sup Forums think of LSD the movie?

What does Sup Forums think of LSD the movie?

don't think anybody knows what move this is

>ZOOM BACK, CAMERA
I loved this movie, jodo is a madman in the best way. And yeah, they really were on mushrooms

hoyl mountain by king hack himself Jodorowski

The zenith of more than a decade of 'woah man it's all so simple man' """"artwork""""
Absolute trash and in my darkest moments I make peace with the world by acknowledging that Jodo never got his hands on Dune and therefor there must be some kind of justice
I'll probably join some ultra pacifist monk sect the day that old faggot gets hit by a bus

>jodo
>hack
Get fuckin real mate.

YOUR FUCKING TRIGGERING ME STOP

As a fan of LSD i thought it was p copl

Not sure if pasta or true butthurt.

how safe is LSD? I'd really like to try it, but im scared of od'ing or going crazy

he's a fucking hack and probably the most self-indulgent "artist" in the history of movies. then he has the gall to go and have a documentary made about him crying about how no one will throw billions of dollars at him so he can indulge his every overblown """zany and artistic""""" whim

Dude you're being a faggot.

It's a interesting watch and has some great looking scenes, but it it is pretty pretentious and can be pretty boring,

If you are predisposed to mental illness (i.e. family history) don't do it.
I am schizotypal and the reason I know now is because I took acid

how bout if im just depressed (kind of bipolar in the sense that sometimes im just depressed and want to die and other times im full of energy and make everyone have fun around me)

is it safe for me?

NO HE'S NOT HE'S MY JODO-CHAN

but dune is just childish fantasy books...

Still better than Jodo

Just keep in mind that LSD will most likely amplify all your feeling hundredfold (at least for me), so if you are already sad you will feel insanely depressed and if you are happy you will turn extatic.

Pick a day where you are happy and you will be fine. Its also very easy to control yourself by watching something that invokes even a little bit of feeling to completely make yourself happy. Watch a childrens cartoon or a happy movie and you will be fine.

Fuck Jordowsky, only faggot hipsters and reddit 14 year olds like his movies. Movie just like them because they want to look cool.

thanks for the advice bro, I'll try it out

meh, linkal is a goo fantasy book too, i would say on par with Dune

hipster actually hate the madman because its symbolism is too obvious. They cant understand that the symbolism is just his own aesthetic

No, that actually doesn't sound safe at all. If you're determined, take a low dose first and see what happens

Do yourself a favor and have a sitter that your completely cool with. Also make sure you have nothing going for for a couple days. If you have ANY anxiety of being caught or having to be somewhere you'll set yourself up for a bad time. Also know where your getting the LSD from. LSD is fairly hard to make, so most of the time you'll actually end up getting N-Bomb or some similar compound has a knack for causing serious panic attacks.

yeah I was thinking about like checking into an hotel or something, I haven't thpought about a sitter, I have a friend who has dropped acid before I may ask him

you want to call the paramedics and have them ready at your hotel room in case you die LMFAO

this, 25i will fuck you up, you're never going to find real LSD