You are now the leader of North Korea

>you are now the leader of North Korea
What do?

>me
1. Liberalize the economy
2. Build more nukes
3. Offer trump a deal saying we could be allies and fuck up china in return for peace reunification
4. when trump fucks the economy of USA backstab him and invade Japan
5. Profit
6. Take over all of SEA
7. invade USA.

Wasn't this the backstory for Homefront? god that was a terrible game.

Fuck Korean girls lots and stuff
Fuck even more Korean girls
Uhhh, I dunno, dump socialiam but don't tell the other cunts, that way they still leave us alone only now people don't starve

It was indeed
The backstory was cool but its so fucking generic in actual gameplay

Adopt a state capitalist model like China, but with a plan to depend more and more on the private sector as time goes on.
Build more nuclear energy plants to get off coal and allow for economic growth.
Pledge that we won't attack South Korea or the US.
Have the media gradually become less anti American.
Stop the cult of personality shit.
Once the GDP per capita is high enough that reunification with South Korea won't be a drain on their economy, free up the media and become a multi party democracy. If reunification happens, it happens. If it doesn't, North Korea would be less of a shithole so neither situation is a loss.
Hopefully, by ending the cult of personality shit and gradually modernizing North Korea, people won't hate me once the country is free, and I can continue my political career.

pretty much this

give it all to south korea

You need to purge the generals who dislike losing power first.

make people more free, try to stabilize economy and enjoy life in one of the most beautiful countries on this world
seriously n korea is fascinating for me

I'll just give them to Zimbabwe as government advisors as a joke desu.

Honestly I would just fuck around and do cool shit with no regard for the well being of my country. I'd shoot guns and fly around in helicopters while fucking the cream of the crop of nork sluts

If I were leader of North Korea two things would happen.

1. Maintain a facade of military defenses and continue military drills. Behind the scenes redirect all money spent towards regime maintenance and cult of personality shit towards space exploration and technologies. Invite budding space industry enterprises to north Korea on the promise of low labour cost yet reliable labour. Employees devoid of western concepts such as collective bargaining (ie: no union rights). Forge ties with USA and American companies like Space X

2. Flee earth in the most advanced fleet ever before seen, having been constructed under Mount Kumgang and initially thought by the international community to contain nuclear research and uranium enrichment initiatives. Spread north korean seed across the universe and reunite the korean people with the cosmos, yet careful to maintain ideological isolation. Dream of a nation

>2017
>his country still has 5 year plans

1. Nuke south Korea.
2. Profit

Really edgy post there, mate

Must be nice to watch the world nuke itself on your isolated continent nobody would bother to nuke. Playing the eternal Anglo once more

I was actually thinking about this yesterday.

You can't improve the country because if you do the populace will revolt and kill you once they learn the truth.

But you can't improve things without exposing them to the outside world. So if you just magically became the ruler you pretty much have to continue the cult, or sleep with one eye open for the rest of your probably short life.

He he he

scour the land for relatively untarnished NK qts
do general dictator shit
suicide

>you are now the leader of North Korea

Launch all nuclear i have to US, make Kim's dream comes true

Those nukes would hit you, not us. The range on those things is a fucking joke, my south east asian subject.

become korean autonomous region of china so it can finally develop and the people realize their full potential

Still want to throw a baby in a bin tbqh

This is probably the most likely scenario

I even had a professor from korea who said the same pretty much and pissed off a lot of people

Demilitarise and follow in the steps of U-R-GAY
Demolish the whole governing system and get multiple NGOs and watch dogs to oversee the restructuring of the government systems
Sell as many bonds as you can and adopt USD as a currency
Go with the Vietnam model for mobilising the economy by relying on china to invest into factories to improve manufacturing
Other than that the whole cunt is fucked
No natural resources what do ever shit farm land
Just a non cunt desu
>private sector
>none will invest
>private sector will never grow
>build more energy plants
With what money?
assuming china would invest to build a reactor like at Hinkley point NK still wouldn't be able to afford the electricity costs

Fuck, you're the first Sup Forums chinese poster I've ever seen

I wouldn't hand over the country to predatory capitalists, that's for sure.

This is actually not a bad idea desu.
regime change pls.

>With what money?
People are practically slaves. North Korea already has some nuclear energy plants so they know how to build them. I'd just need to divert people from other projects to building infrastructure because that infrastructure will attract private investment.

>No natural resources
But that's wrong. They have trillions of dollars worth of minerals.

return to Marxism-Leninism

Such as
Like there hotel?
Lmao