Everyone should listen to Shiina Ringo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8OgAAGpERyo
youtube.com/watch?v=yU_DXm4MDAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go back to your containment thread

You're joking, right?

>Shiiba Ringo
Just from that name alone, even you Anglo fucks should be able to figure out that this is real music, not gook shit.

>shiiba ringo
How did you mess that up? Your right finger hits the N, your left finger hits the B. Is that hard to rememner?

OP, a link sometimes highlights what you think is special about an artist. Well, I guess it's not really all that hard to search nowadays. You just have to endure the possibility that I will listen to an inferior representation. I hit

youtube.com/watch?v=8OgAAGpERyo

I don't like her enough to listen to more and this was poorly mixed. Thanks for your suggestion, OP.

i listened to cup album and fucking loved it, more like that?

I don't very much like her either. Ayumi Hamasaki has the edgy rocky pop game tied up and even she lost her pop crown very quickly as soon as Utada Hikaru joined the market.

When Utada Hikaru releases anything 1/10 as good as Karuki Zamen Kuri No Hana we can talk

Her best work isn't on Youtube
It's your loss anyway

It's been 14 years.

And Utada still hasn't been able to top it

No I mean it's been 14 years since she topped it. Has Sheena Ringo been able to top Deep River or am I just wasting my time?

Deep River is okay at best

I agree, everyone should, up until Sunny. She's not even trying anymore with these advert/theme songs.

Which is more than can be said about Ringo's buttrock.

youtube.com/watch?v=yU_DXm4MDAg

this one is my favorite

weebs' "I'm totally not a weeb!" favorite artists:
>shiina ringo
>utada hikaru
>maximum the hormone
>tricot
>shonen knife

what else

>hating on tricot

nigga...

I'll listen to her when she can figure out whether her name is Shiina Ringo or Ringo Shiina

fishmans
boris
toe
fushitsusha

Her stage name is Shiina Ringo. However, since the family name goes first in Japan, the name could be more properly called "Ringo Shiina" to westerners. Of course people should simply not be idiots and understand what "Shiina Ringo" entails, but sometimes you have to deal with that as someone trying to sell an image.

She is smart as fuck

First three are great, Kalk Samen one of the best albums of the genre. Rest - who cares.

>implying weebs can handle Fushitsusha
I'll give you the rest, though, as much as I like those artists.

I'm literally the only one I've seen bring up utada hikaru on here, and I only found her because i was surfing japanese normie websites. You're thinking of Boris, Les Rallizes Denudes, and After Dinner for some reason that might also have been me.

I think it's interesting that she managed to become such successful pop star in Japan when her first albums are so abrasive and extreme

Also you're supposed to spell it Sheena in english. Or sometimes one e with an accent.