Have Albanians taken over new york from the italians

Have Albanians taken over new york from the italians

No, not at all. Not even in Astoria, there's still more greeks there

i meant organized crimewise sorry

Top quality shit post

switzerland will be kosovo 2.0 in 2100

ok

to be more honest i've been to NY state quite a bit and I've always seen more italians but there definitely is an albanian population especially in the restaurant business

you should find out user

no
nj, nyc, and new england are italian territory
do NOT fuck with the wops

you sound like a guido

Nice. I am liking KFCs new logo.

Someone's dad in my high school got arrested for trying to find some "Albanian muscle" to beat up a minor celebrity for some reason

/jersey/

Doubt it

they ve takeb iver greece

i wouldnt be surprised

why is albania's flag so based

Skanderbeg is based as fuck too.

I guess because of the beautiful color composition and the eagle.

Respect. I think your country is one of the most underrated of all time. Hope to travel there to see it someday

Thanks

PA too

It's definitely less than it used to be but I would bet that Italians still have a pretty big hold on organized crime.

>Albania's greatest accomplishment, putting a flag next to a rider's statue from the 1950s

Skenderbeg was half Serb and his father is buried in a Serbian Orthodox monastery. Pic related is what Albanians did to Serbian monasteries in Kosovo, after NATO took over. Really makes you think, huh?

this

t. shqippy pretending to be American

that's really pathetic now

>Implying that's the first time we destroyed religious temples

>being this delusional

please, butt hurt balkan syrian refugees in Germany need not talk shit about a proud nation like Albania

I hope that every country that recognized it gets it's own Kosovo, you get them Albobros.

Good
Orthodogs are a stain on the world