Thoughts on this comedy special?

Thoughts on this comedy special?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qs1TmxRCcEA
youtube.com/watch?v=W171n_v4ZAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

Solid, with a few standout bits (Panderin' "Salt and Vinegar", Eat a Dick) but felt a little lacking tb h.

>Hey guys I'm gonna promote my comedy special that you should check out specifically on a subscription based service. It's subject matter goes directly against the actions I take to promote my own comedy so that I can make a living haha lol so ironic right guys

>I'm so meta guys and I play pianos

I loved him when he was in his attic being a self aware YouTube faggot. I like to think he realizes how much of a sellout he became

25 yr old depressed music comedian who will probably kill himself soon

Was better as an awkward teen playing keyboard songs on Youtube

Ventured too far into pretentious "comedy can be art too" territory

Country song, kill yourself, break up, and the Kanye closing bit were good, but it felt like a therapy session for him.

He does though.

I liked it. Not as good as What, but still enjoyable.

I've watched it twice now.
Solid.

The end made me cry.

what. is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen, but this didn't make me laugh nearly as much. Still enjoyable, especially the ending.

>Netflix

what. > Make Happy > Words, Words, Words

Also, it's relatable, especially if you have anxiety issues. Still not as good as what though

>white rap

youtube.com/watch?v=Qs1TmxRCcEA

That ending. ; _ ;

Not gonna lie, but that ending was fucking beautiful. Kept replaying it. If it ends up being his last special then its a great send off.

What did he mean by this?

>hey ma look I made it. Are you happy?

Maybe he's gonna try film and tv?

Who is he?

LOL

Probably done with comedy

He said this in an interview.

>"There’s no performing coming up, I’m just going to take a break from it for a little while. It’s coming up on 10 years since I started, and I feel like I need to take a breath and maybe re-choose my life, and this [special] really did feel like the end of something. I’m not saying the ending of performing, but it did feel like I finally said the things I’ve been circling around for a while and trying to figure out.

“I’d love to do something that doesn’t have my stupid face in front of it. I feel like I’ve exhausted what I can do with my own face. I’d love to write a song that someone else sings that can actually sing really well. Like, my writing is so limited by own ability to perform it, so it’d be nice to work with some limitless people. Bradley Cooper.”

So we'll he just be a writer?

Agree. Not as good as what but desu I've replayed Panderin several times. Been saying that shit for years.
He does realize it and i can tell you don't actually know his material if you're implying that he doesn't address it
>an no the
He'll try writing or voice overs or something
pleb
>therapy
Bruh. Did you even see what? Way more of a therapy session and it was still hilarious
yes
yes
yes
kill self edgelord

"Bo Burnham: MAKE HAPPY (FU..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Netflix.
Sorry about that.

fuck
any other links?

MOOOOOO

Another link?

>comedy

Isn't this guy the one who plays the piano and has a song called "Hashtag Deep"

Yes

no that's me

"We want the Reddit and/or Tumblr audience"

youtube.com/watch?v=W171n_v4ZAs

Oh, well he's cool I like it
No, you're not

B-but it's satire!

drat you got me

Addressing it is one thing but then continuing to do something you're actually against for the sake of money is really fucking pointless and hypocritical

Just because you're fucking aware of it doesn't make you any less of a scumbag

Didn't he say it was supposed to be ironic?

Flaming Hot Cheetos are gross desu

he's going to an hero he's not the hero

This

It's not as good as what. but it was still very good. It didn't feel as cohesive as what. and I thought it had too many meta points until the end where it all became a bit more clear as to why he was making so many meta jokes. The last 15 minutes were great.

Also that part with the industrial steel tubing made me laugh the hardest and idk why.

Same

Same

fuck man, the ending gave me chills.

This

This is what happens when you get too lucky too young and never really have to work hard to get somewhere most comedians 10 years in are just now getting the attention he got when he was 20

made me sad