>Barely Americanized

>Mainly linguistic influence and fast food

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petticoat_affair
youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
youtube.com/watch?v=UqEHs7zhriY&t=36
yuki.la/int/62838713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brazilian copy everything from USA and wealthy Brazilians strive to be like Americans.

MTV is pretty popular, other degenerate American TV as well.

Companies and more and more schools as well have adopted American arrogance, and started calling themselves "excellent" and keep striving for "excellence". All sorts of European Youth Parliament style groups have emerged, with a completely delusional "we're going to change the world by debating even though we're just a bunch of teenagers" attitude.
Our CVs have changed from modest to bragging, and people now want letters showing your motivation. Applications are less about achievements, and more about putting on a show.
Our politics are becoming less about facts, and slowly start to adopt the American style of campaigning that is more about populism and defamation of your opponent than ideology.
And of course the stupid third wave feminism and hunger for nigger dicks in our women is clearly American influence.

So I guess you could say we're pretty fucked.
Also
>Barely Americanized
Surely you mean "Americanised" then?

everything about australia is amercanized

>Our politics are becoming less about facts, and slowly start to adopt the American style of campaigning that is more about populism and defamation of your opponent than ideology

It was always like that since very early days. If you read about 1800 election, which was first real presidential contest in US history, most of it was about Federalists shitting on Thomas Jefferson and saying he was godless French revolutionary atheist gommie, and Democratic-Republicans saying John Adams was aristocratic who sucked British dick and didn't represent common man.

So it's always been thing in American politics that you win election by out-insulting your opponent.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petticoat_affair
Simpler times.

France
>very americanised

Finland is in even deeper shit regarding that aspect, mon ami.

Just a bit

>MTV is pretty popular
that must be why it's still a thing
MTV hasn't been popular for a long time here

this. It was even worse back then. Right before the civil war tensions between those who opposed slavery and those who liked it were so high that one day an abolitionist senator named Charles Summer gave a huge speech insulting pro-slavery senators, specifically a senator from South Carolina named Andrew Butler, and saying shit like "slave owners only keep slaves so they'll have someone they can fuck something without having to go to jail for rape." 2 days later a cousin of Butler, Preston Brooks, that was also a representative in Congress came up and beat Summer with his cane until it broke.

More than we'd like to admit.

There's a good reason though. We don't see elections as a contest about which ideology will run things. Instead we see elections as the way of selecting the person best suited to serve Americans in the specific office regardless of what they believe.

There are exceptions and shortcomings, obviously this isn't always true.

99% even our flag is similar

>MTV is pretty popular
How? I thought people stopped watching that after jersey shore came out?

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

Where they can be found, they should be killed, mutilated or sexually assaulted.

We're going full USA, especially our language. Thank to the pieces of shit of gamers who refuse to use french words when they speak.

Same here.

Flanders is horribly americanized, in terms of language, society, food, even most tv shows are american with subtitles.

Wallonia not at all but they are changing and being exactly like france

>or sexually assaulted.
Sexually assault me :3 I've been a dirty, dirty progressive and need a strong, authoritarian conservative like yourself to put me in my place ;)

Our Americanization was a huge success, just about the only bright side of
the operation, though.

Completely. English has already supplanted Swedish as the only language that's mandatory ti learn.

People watch american movies and TV shows and listen to American music, that's about it. We've been fighting the west for hundreds of years, at this point we are immune to it.

It all depends on what you mean by americanized, we're western and the western world is highly connected.
We watch mainly american movies and tv shows, but cuisine and other stuff is typically italian.
Politically there is an obvious influence, still there are things unheard of in america.

>tfw you're so far down the rabbit hole that the only thing people take pride in being British about is spelling words with a U

everything but the nanny state, that's 100% Ausfailian

This

I hate this timeline

i'd say 60-70%. a majority still celebrates our holiday stuff, like midsummer, valborg, etc. But English words are becomming really popular to use in mid sentences. And 98% of the movies shown are american. So are the tv shows, etc .

And it's ebcoming really popular to hate the swedish language. Thinking it's "corny", ugly, and so on. Just like a week ago friend of mine said he would speak english with his co worker all the time becuase he thinks it's cooler than swedish. So yeah. People are worrying about ahmad and abdulla, when in reality, we are becoming america 2.0, sooner than caliphate 2.0. But hey. Atleast americans don't suicide bomb them selves. But on the other hand they shoot up schools. So it's like cancer vs aids

Not that American culture is without its flaws, but Russian culture is total shit garbage.

>live in Third World conditions
>live under dictatorship that denys you basic human rights
>only thing that matters is having huge army that everyone's scared of and invading and enslaving all of your neighbors

The rest of us wouldn't care of course if you kept it in the family instead of bringing it to other countries like you did for 50 years.

>very americanised
>americanised
>ise
>s
Apparently not

I love it. Far right wingers around the world hate America because we are culturally "degenerate". Far leftists hate us because we are "imperialist". Most more moderate people have a positive opinion of the US, but radicals of every kind hate us.

I was just thinking the same thing lel, except I get more of a kick out of spelling words with an "s" instead of a "z"

>tfw now I want In-n-Out

This

>cancer vs aids
You mean diabetes

Made me kek.

It saddens me that the biggest American cultural exports are all bullshit consumerism and media that didn't even exist until 1920. It's as foreign to us as it is to you guys. America was a largely rural and pioneering country until just a century ago. Our culture was a folk culture and one of constant fighting against nature, don't be fooled by the bullshit that has been pushed in the post-war period, it's only Americanized because we were the first country to get infected by the decadent degeneracy of the internationals.

>not realizing that the miscegenation and ethnic destruction of your country is directly correlated with the "Americanization" (globalization)

>Just like a week ago friend of mine said he would speak english with his co worker all the time becuase he thinks it's cooler than swedish

>Barely Americanized

Kami bless Nippon!

>Yfw your friend lives in Aland.

very little, most people over 40 years old don't even know how to form the most basic sentences.
Even young people find it an unplesant language, and avoid it at all costs

youtube.com/watch?v=UqEHs7zhriY&t=36

That movie is the scene of Japan before war in 1932.
There was American flag.

???
Spanish?

We appreciated America first in the world and faster than others.
America just only forget that.

Mix Maori culture and American culture and you get New Zealand culture

100%
I love america and heil trump

Frenchfag here.
Interesting point of view.

>We appreciated America first in the world and faster than others.
???
I didn't realize there were Moroccans in Japan.

There are Moroccans in America more than Japan.
That is to say, you can be Moroccan.
American were smart 150 years ago, but Today's you are too stupid to need for us.

Morocco was the first country to formally recognize the United States. They're the ones who truly appreciated us first and faster than everyone else.

t. moroccan

Basically what the dutchman said except there is a sort of arrogant disgust for all things American as an undertone, for every stupid american thing there is some sort of backlash

You know Africa very well.
Though we are interesting in only Eurasia.

>Barely Americanized

Fuck off you're one of the most Americanised countries. From the words you use, to the convenience store shit and loads of other things.

We're very Americanised and it's getting worse and worse, it makes me fucking angry. I like yanks and America but find Americanisation disgusting.
>amercanized
>ized

Proved your own point m8. It's weird, some Aussies are like Brits and then you get ones that just seem to be full on Ameriboos and say 'ass' and 'pants' and fuck knows what else.

I'd suggest you look into the effects of the "roaring 20's", mass Italian and Jewish immigration, and the urbanization of America.

Not enough

Norway
51st state

You have to get in line behind Puerto Rico

>>ized
We don't technically used that here. He's just retarded.

100% Americanized

Yeah why are you so Americanised? How didi that happen?

I've heard Norwegians start using random English words with an American accent in everyday speaking now, what the fuck are you doing.

America
>embarrassed really stupid people everywhere

>foreigners and people ages 40+ are the only way to have intelligent conversation now .

Burgers and pop-music influence mainly. Also that disgusting finglish is a thing in some circles.

you have to drop your hieroglyphs, make a normal alphabet (not cucked romadzi with anglorules)

>Australian becomes a famous musician
>Goes to the US
>Sings in an American accent

as with every other globally-related problem, blame england for americanization, not us

Germany
Very Americanized

It seems stupid, somehow, that we adapt so much of America, while understanding so little of it. People incl. children will listen to all these slutty songs by Rihanna or Lady Gaga, but may not even understand the lyrics.
It makes me want to go to the source: to America, so i can live in a country where it actually makes sense to live that culture.
But also, the US is full of spics and blacks and white trash, so i'd rather not move there

>Why are you so Americanised? How didi that happen?
Extremely high influence in media and politics.
At least to me it seems like the amount of influence they've gained here is higher than other European/Nordic countries, which can be attributed to our relations being better with the U.S. than Europe/EU, especially during the cold war, and ever since it's just been growing.

no u

He scoffs to a person who appreciates his country.
This is recent American.
He is not human but animal.

>Nip
>Barely Americanized

max kek

t. zitto animale

世界中で一番アメリカを認めた国は日本だったとは明らかに戯言なんだ。

yuki.la/int/62838713

It's strange words.
where are you from?
You are from not America
but animal land?

It is serious.
He don't know the history at all, because he is not human.

we literally took the worst aspects of America(Degeneracy, liberals, consumerism, etc) and ignored the best parts(Liberty, patriotism and innovation)

>Far right wingers around the world hate America because we are culturally "degenerate"
no one actually thinks this, we're more degenerate here

>But also, the US is full of spics and blacks and white trash, so i'd rather not move there

Why move all the way to America? You can find all the degenerated white trash you like across the border in Poland.

>tfw literally counting the hours until i can get a mustard-grilled double double and sleep until monday morning

gaijin.
cockroach

That is to say, the way of saying clearly what I thought is useless in English.
English is made of Honne and Tatemae and it is an ambiguous language.

English has no value.

日本とアメリカが戦争になった理由がわかった。
英語が最悪すぎるからだ。

Plenty do think that though.
At best.

なんか狂人が発狂してる…

お前が荒らすからだろ。
you are gaijin who speaks Japanese a little

>honne
>tatemae
We don't bog ourselves down with such autistic concepts. If you don't speak your mind in public, then you're a spineless coward who isn't worth listening to in the first place.

>honne
>tatemae
We don't bog ourselves down with such autistic concepts. If you don't speak your mind in public, then you're a spineless coward who isn't worth listening to in the first place.

You are so stupid that you repeat same post lol.
You are not humanbeing.

>mfw nips don't understand how post deletion works

> a stupid man who deletes his post
Delete you.

You killed too many Japanese.
You are 'Han-nichi'.
You must never be allowed to sin.

what did he mean by this?

gaijin, go home.

wait
why is there Korean flag?