What are the Muslims in Spain like? Do they have a lot?

What are the Muslims in Spain like? Do they have a lot?

Other urls found in this thread:

laicismo.org/2016/datos-sobre-creencias-o-convicciones-en-espana-anuales/46200
gaceta.es/noticias/los-marroquies-cabeza-delincuencia-espana-06052016-1723
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atentados_del_11_de_marzo_de_2004
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atentado_del_restaurante_El_Descanso
efedocanalisis.com/noticia/cinco-yihadistas-detenidos-espana-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they dont like foreign muslims immigrating but a lot of spaniards have been converting

Why's that?

spen dun liek mossoman

>but a lot of spaniards have been converting
This is false. You just pulled this out of your ass

>a lot of spaniards have been converting
In which Buzzfeed article did you read this?

I remember some time ago that Muslim authorities or whatever were complaining because some spaniards were adopting Muslim children and raising them catholic
Barcelona imports muslims I believe

They're mostly Moroccan, which I'm not sure if they have a proficiency in Spanish. Muslims were behind the Barcelona terror attacks back in the early 2000's.

>Barcelona terror attack
It was in Madrid in 2014

8% of the current population is muslim

We are a muslim country

>in 2014
Lol
Highly doubt it. More like 2% ish. I see a lot more sudacas than Moors

Do latams fit in easily in Spain ?

I know that the Spanish in southern Spain naturally look pretty dark. Do the Moroccans generally blend in well?

No they are trash and they just form theirbllatin king communities and friends. Argies and Uruguayans do blend well and Memezuelans are better than the other garbage like Ecuatorians or Bolivians
No. They are a closed as fuck community. The people that blend better are Argies,slavs and Italians

i think most of them live in catalonia

They converted to Catholicism and became locals.

>i think most of them live in catalonia
Correct.50% of the muslim population lives in Catalonia

>Do latams fit in easily in Spain ?
I was just in Madrid, the spics they get look like fkn gremlins. I got no idea where they come from but they look worse than Mexicans.

I haven't seen a muslim in my life tbqhwy

Ecuatorians and Bolivians.And yes they are much worse and ugly than Mexicans with their pointy hair,and their average height being 1'55 .You can't get a rimjob from an Ecuatorian in 20 minutes though.They are super slutty and everything looks attractive to them as Ecuatorians are the ugliest beings in the known universe

Yes, better than most of the other inmihrants.

>Yes, better than most of the other inmihrants.
t.indio tiraflechas
No they don't.Most are human garbage.

they are very well integrated because we have common past, they are seen as brothers and consider us andalus brothers. that's why we have no bombings here :)

Many of gthem work in alhambra halls, because it feels like home to them, it reminds them of the houses they grew up in their home countries

Actually that's a bit of a meme, Andalusians get a bad rap and we like to banter about them being moors but most andalusians are actually just as white as people up north, it's just that literal gypsies from the south get a lot of attention due to all the flamenco/bullfighting crap.

More or less 1M of them. And they are invading us with more immigration from Morocco and their larvae.

Anyway, 1 single muslim here is too much for me.

Do the eternal Anglos fit in?

What is their preoccupation in Spain?

Are they on welfare?
Are they petty criminals?
Are they involved in maffia stuff?
Jihadism?
Rape?

>Most Brits in Spain say no gracias to integration

Actually, there is only 2,5% of people practising a different religiona than Catholicism here.

laicismo.org/2016/datos-sobre-creencias-o-convicciones-en-espana-anuales/46200

And this inludes muslism, jews, Protestant, mormorns, Evangelist (gypsises), orthodox, etc

20% are retired people. The rest just own pubs in Magaluf or other touristic shitholes and just deal with other brits.Plus english teachers which are pretty cool desu

Multiculturalism fails again.

>They are ver well integrated

Except because being the 1,5% of the population they made the 18% of crimes.

gaceta.es/noticias/los-marroquies-cabeza-delincuencia-espana-06052016-1723

>They see as brothers

The only reasons that we arent at war with our southern """""brothers"""" is beause our kings are "friends" we hate each brother since the muslism invasion. The only scum here liking them are some antifas, progressist, Podemos voters and other leftard scum.

Also, we ahe nothing to do with them, culturally or genetically, because we took out them in the XV-XVII century.

>They work

The ony few of them working in a different way than selling drugs are in kebab stores and touroist shop with trash at absurdly high prices

Anyway, great bait.

>1,5% of the population they made the 18% of crimes
Unironically still better than sudacas

>Are they on welfares

Yes, most of them

>Are they prettty criminals?

See>Are involved in mafia stuff?

Mainly drug related one, but also houses assault, etc

Jihaidism?

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atentados_del_11_de_marzo_de_2004

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atentado_del_restaurante_El_Descanso

efedocanalisis.com/noticia/cinco-yihadistas-detenidos-espana-2017/

>Rape?

Again, see They cope all our criminality statistics.

>They cope all our criminality statistics.
Ecuatorians are fewer and commit more crime.Bolivians are fewer and commit more crime.In terms of crimes. Sudacas>Moors>Gypsies>Niggers>>>>>>>>>>>>>Slavs>Pinoys and chinks