Kate Bush general

Before the Dawn was pretty good. What's her next step?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x1fzxv4_kate-bush-the-line-the-cross-the-curve-1993_shortfilms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is she naked in this image?

Hopefully a new album.
No, but it's the only reason I clicked on this thread

after the dawn

>Kate Bush general.
Please tell me this a recent thing, and if you like and respect her, please stop doing it, Kate Bush is legit talented and does not deserve to be in the same meme waifu plateau as Grimes.

During the dawn obviously.

Is this the best debut album ever?

There's a few I'd say are better but it's up there. It's fantastic.

This album is pretty underrated.

I mean as long as no one is waifuing her I don't see the problem in talking about her. I agree though it would really piss me off if she became that. She deserves to be taken seriously.

It really is. It's such a gorgeous album. Misty and Among Angels are some of the most beautiful things she's done.
I hope she does another album soon but considering in a recent interview she hasn't written anything new in awhile I think we have another few years wait ;-; she wants to do more though so that's good.

Hey, just because I appreciate her art doesn't mean I can't want to suck her tiddy

>tfw Kate Bush nudes don't exist
what is the purpose of keeping alive

Hounds>Sensual>Dreaming>50 Words>Kick>Never>Aerial>Lionheart>Red Shoes

a young Kate tiddy would be nice

HMM YES
THEN ID TAKEN THE SEED OF KISSCAKE BACK FROM HIS MOUTH

I love her delicious body of work

On the topic of underrated Kate Bush albums, I wanna' talk about the Red Shoes, probably Kate Bush's most ambitious musical project--spanning a concept album, a short film, and a photograph series. Everyone underrates The Red Shoes

She made it right after Dreaming/HOL/Sensual World, so she was on kind of a creative high when she pulled this one off. It's actually probably her most solidly conceptual album, based upon the 1948 film of the same name. People didn't get it, though, so Kate Bush disappeared from the public eye to care for her son, not returning until Aerial.

I highly recommend watching the accompanying short film, "The Line, The Cross, and The Curve."

This photograph was taken during its production.

Here's a link to it:
dailymotion.com/video/x1fzxv4_kate-bush-the-line-the-cross-the-curve-1993_shortfilms

The Red Shoes is really underrated. I never got why it gets so ignored, I love it. I haven't seen the film yet so thanks for the link!

>female performer appears naked
>she's just wearing a skin-tight skin-colored clothing piece
Can't I sue them for false advertising?

It's actually gold

My skin's gold. Isn't yours? What race are you?

we're all naked

Speak for yourself.

me on left

damn...

2deep4me

Lily off of Before the Dawn is so damn good. That alone validates Red Shoes's entire existence.

fuck, young Kate was so hot

Hounds > Sensual > Dreaming > Pokemon 4Ever > Aerial > Lionheart > 50 Words > Red Shoes

I'm not

but you are

Hounds > Sensual > Dreaming > Aerial > Never For Ever > Red Shoes > 50 Words for Snow > The Kick Inside > Director's Cut > Lionheart

I just wanna say that it's real weird to see two guys get the Kate Bush top 3 so exactly right and even avoid the trap of putting The Dreaming at #1, yet still end up ranking Red Shoes at the bottom below Lionheart.