USOC statements regarding US Swimmers

>USOC statements regarding US Swimmers

I'll let it slide just this one time, USA. Just this one time.

Ayyy, lmao. We were just partying, and it got out of hand. Please accept these gifts. Sorry Brazil, hope you beat Germany.

sounds like an armed robbery to me

Fuck them, they are now your problem Joao. Do you guys have firing squad as a form criminal execution?

We boo criminals to death when we have to dispose of them.

You let the only idiot who mattered get away anyway. You caught his three minions. Meanwhile Lochte is jerking around Florida somewhere.

>...and two armed gas station security staff, who displayed their weapons, ordered the athletes from their vehicle and demanded the athletes provide a monetary payment. Once the security officials received money from the athletes, the athletes were allowed to leave

JUST APOLOGIZE MURICAS.

>WE APOLOGIZE TO OUR HOSTS IN RIO AND THE PEOPLE OF BRAZIL

USA BTFO

They have to pay for what they destroyed, what's the big deal?

THEY JUST WOULDN'T APOLOGIZE

Your 2020 Finland Olympic Team!

No problem, the committee responsible for them have already apologized.

Troubled?

This seems to be the technically correct way to describe it atm. But at the rate the stories are changing that could flip flop in a couple of hours

>we apologize for distracting you from the trainwreck known as the Rio 2016 Olympic games
lol

Muricas reading this.

>paying fines directly to the police
>implying the money will ever go towards fixing anything

nice 3rd world shithole you got there

Rape and then return please.

>Feigen told the police Ryan Lochte might have lied for media attention

Where were you when the USA swimming team ended because one of their top dogs doesn't know where to pee?

They were off-duty police officers working as security guards for the gas station where your people urinated at. They requested the money to pay for the destroyed objects, including the banners.

>BOOED TO DEATH

>requested
>at gunpoint

They were trying to leave without paying for the damage. They didn't want to wait for the cops either.

S-sorry brazil. Lochte has always been fucking weird. I'm glad his shitty tv show got canceled

Why are americans so outraged? People legally carrying firearms is so surprising to you? I guess you just aren't used to people pointing guns at white boys.

>They have to pay for what they destroyed, what's the big deal?
What's their to pay for when what they destroyed is something even the janitor can afford?

>Brazilians defending literal extortion
I'm not a bit surprised

Ok seriously why the fuck is this being taken so far? Why the fuck has it gotten to the point that everyone is talking about it now? Cool one jackass lied about being held at gunpoint in a fucking country that was straight up being said people going to get robbed.

What is Brazil mad because an athlete went to the press and said they got robbed and now Brazil is trying to be all "No no he lie bad America."

1 cent or 1 million, you gotta pay when you break shit, bro.

We don't like pretentious people, that's all. We're getting fed up of liars as well.

Because he's a high profile gold medalist olympian and its an embarrassment to the entire country of brazil if he gets mugged.

>1 cent or 1 million, you gotta pay when you break shit, bro.
No one is disputing this. We are criticising the method the money was extorted from them

Maybe if they didn't try running away to get another cab, the security guards wouldn't have to have showed their guns to subdue them.

The police should only be able to give you a fine, which you can either appeal or pay. But you never pay straight to the policeman.
Here we have something like a "misdemeanors judge" to appeal fines.

What the policemen did would be considered bribery here if caught on camera.

You are forgiven, Murka.

Maybe the security guards should have stopped them before it escalated to a gun pointing situation
In pretty much every country what they did to get the money was illegal

Being sorry is not enough, i want to fuck white American girls.

They weren't acting as police officers, though, they were security guards WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO BE off-duty police officers. They accepted money for the damages to the establishment they work for, in the name of the gas station owner who will have to repair the banners and bathroom the athletes destroyed. Police officers can't accept money while on duty, obviously.

>They accepted money for the damages to the establishment they work for, in the name of the gas station owner who will have to repair the banners and bathroom the athletes destroyed
you really don't see the problem with this
wow brasil, just wow

bestiality is illegal in most states unfortunately. you might have some luck in alabama tho

The security guards politely asked them to wait for the cops after the gas station owners called our 911 equivalent, according to eye-witnesses, but the athletes didn't want the cops there, so they tried to get in a cab and get away, that's when the security guards showed their guns.

i think the biggest problem wasn't the vandalism or the robbery itself, but the fact that he lied to covering up something bullshit that he did. he acted like a teenager. this guy lied to his own mother. how can you defende him?

if he had just paid the damage and get the fuck out, nothing of this would happen, because no one there know him. but, as i said, he choose to lie to police to covering up something bullshit that he did.

I wouldn't call that a problem at all, specially according to local laws, which they have to abide while in our country. That's a lesson for all of you. You have to abide to the local laws, no matter where you go.

You know what's illegal in both the US and Brazil, though? Running away after vandalism or presenting false testimony.

Not him, but the athletes didn't want to wait for the police and kept pressuring the taxi driver. That was the solution they found (when one guy who speaks english arrived there). Pay and go away, it was literally 50 bucks. I'm not sure this even pays for a door. Besides the reason they had a gun at them is because they were doing retarded shit, they weren't "forced to pay anything with a gun pointed at them" as you are trying to imply. This is false.

And after the guns where drawn, at some point they pay money

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Did you just confirm what I said?

>extortion is not a problem at all
this is why you are a third world country

When you consider that security likely barely spoke english, it could easily have been perceived as robbery

no 200 million monkeypeople calling themselves a country is why they are a third world country

>Takes more then 60 years to apologize to Japan for dropping the bombs.
>Takes less then 24 hours to apologize to Brazil for sending two naughty swimmers.

Really makes you think.

>Breaks and piss things
>don't want to stop
>gets a gun pulled at them (What did you expect? The security fellow to enter in a brawl with them?)
>calm themselves
>informed police is coming
>"no no, we can't wait"
>Manager says it is okay if they pay for the damage
>pays the damage and go their way
All this happened with multiple witnesses. You are really trying to pull a dindu because of a complete retard just because muh pride.

I don't think you understand, these things don't happen in civilized countries.

>50 bucks. I'm not sure this even pays for a door.

It doesn't. The gas station owner only said that the cost to repair the banners would be around R$100.

The security guards drew their guns to stop the athletes from leaving the gas station after vandalizing it and once they calmed down they holstered their weapons. What's the big deal? They could legally have weapons with them since they also happened to be off-duty police officers.

if Brazil were a safe and peaceful country... do you think they'd give a shit? if this happened to a Brazilian athlete in a US-hosted Olympics in LA, no one here would give a fuck, we'd just be like "yeah you were hammered drunk in the wrong place at the wrong time." Brazilians are butthurt because they are incredibly insecure about their country, they know that it is a dangerous, corrupt, and lawless country in many parts. This story sheds light on this, and as such Brazilians are desperate to slant the narrative in their favor.

Maybe I don't, I also thought civilized people knew where to urinate.

I'm sorry, I didn't hear you over the sound of the mass shootings in your country. Could you repeat that?

I just think it's hilarious that American mainstream media is suddenly telling us how the coverup and lie is the worst pat of the scandal, while mocking anyone who says that about Hillary

just another thing we are #1 at

U S A

U S A

U S A

but yeah, I'll take the risk of some whacko going on a rampage a few times a year than not being able to take my phone out in public. I've never heard a gunshot in real life even, and the only guns I've seen have been on the hips of cops. Certain cities (Chicago, Baltimore, parts of LA) are just as bad as your favelas though, don't get me wrong.

>RYAN: "Oh, yeah, it's just that I, um, lost my wallet..."
>RYAN'S MOTHER: "WHAT? How could you lose your wallet!? I told you to pin it to your pants! You're always losing things! I told-"
fifteen minutes later
>RYAN'S MOTHER (cont.): "-and that's why I told you to always wear those lovely cargo shorts I got you when you go out! This never would've happened if you didn't go-"
>RYAN: "Mom-"
>RYAN'S MOTHER: "-because you shouldn't be going there what with that Ezekiel virus going round and what if you get bitten and did you ever think about my grandchildren and what they virus can do to your sperm-"
>RYAN: "Mom-!"
>RYAN'S MOTHER: "-and that nice Phelps boy was going to win all the medals anyway-"
RYAN: "MOM! Look, I didn't want to alarm you, but I, uh, got robbed! Yeah, there was a, um, guy, and he, like, um, took my wallet-"
>RYAN'S MOTHER: "OH MY GOD, HAVE YOU CALLED THE POLICE?"
>RYAN: "No, look, it's not that big a deal, they only took my cash, I've still got all my important stuff and I cancelled my cards-"
>RYAN'S MOTHER: "I'm calling the police!"
>RYAN: "Wait, no!"
>RYAN'S MOTHER: pulls out phone and dials

>be in Brazil
>win Olympic Gold medal
>go out to celebrate
>stop at gas station
>run in and kick door open (to avoid germs)
>door literally falls off because we 3rd world
>get gun pointed at you
>not allowed to leave
>forced to pay for "damages"
>accused of lying

Kek.

What a shithole Brazil is.