What's worse: lying about being robbed at gunpoint, or falsely claiming that you invented the airplane?

What's worse: lying about being robbed at gunpoint, or falsely claiming that you invented the airplane?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Pearse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being Canadian.

I don't fault the Brazilians for lying. Everybody needs something to be proud of, even if it's not real.

A

being french-canadian.

Wait is this a thing Brazilians actually believe?

Like the holocaust.

Can we turn this thread into international banter/shitposting?

I know the feel. I'm a Wendy's chef making 300k and I still have to lie about my hairline, even though I have a nine inch cock.

The former

Also canada your olympics literally killed an athlete. Worst olympics of the past decade.

OH G-D

AMERICAN'S GETTING REKT FORM ALL SIDES

>brazillians pay tribute to a great man in our history
>amerifats get tremendously assblasted for nothing

Can't make this shit up

I really don't doubt Brazil about the plane tbqh. Even NZ had an inventor come up with heavier than air flight in the same year that the Wright Brothers did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Pearse

>guy spent most of his life in France

Can't make this shit up

I'm confused. Were the Wright brothers Brazilian?

I thought they were from Ohio

here we go

Lol Brazilians are way more butthurt over Lochte than us, who just laughed

>because that's what i'm talking about
What are you even on?

The Wright Bros had a 24 mile flight before the hue made his plane. Brazilian "historians" claim this is a "hop" and that the winds at Kitty Hawk mean the plane didn't actually take off by itself.

He killed himself on my hometown.

Well that's just stupid. Baboon-tier logic from the Huezillians.

ebin meem pedro

Yup. Did it three years after the Wright Brothers and one of his planes was nicknamed after the Wright Brothers. It's hilarious.

first post best post

>via 9gag.com
everytime

I just invented sliced bread, ask me anything

Can I use it to get a gf?

>9gag
i'll fuck your ass raw

Why didn't you invent straight bananas instead?

The concept of airplane wasn't created by none of them, and Dumont made the first plane that could actually fly on his own.
It's pretty clear who invented tbqh

hell yeah
no reason to do anything else, I'm rolling in this dough

>this isn't an airplane because it uses a slingshot.

See pic related.

>posting a pic of a glorified glider

Nice try American "engineers"

Like inventing a big slingshoot and calling a plane

>such shit hairlines they needed to make the first plane to fly away in shame

If you put the plane that the brazilian invented on a treadmill that matched its speed in reverse, how long until both would be stolen?

CHI

See

That would be terrible. What would I put up my ass then?

country grown cucumbers or zucchini

Way to kill the joke. I bet the goddamn kiwi got it.

Let's have the true important discussion, who looks cooler santos dumont or the wright brothers?

be my bf

The wright brothers built a glider. its not the same thing

They all look like eggheads who probably thought flying like a bird would get them laid.

Dumont is OFFICIAL

Wright brothers are a bunch of hacks

a fucking leaf

I sure did friend! You could always use a Longan?

Is a 19th century plane an athlete?
Who would take the gold medal

>

>Amerihops

>The wright brothers built a glider
>glider
Pic fucking related. It's a fucking powered aircraft, you syrup-douching baconfucker. They aren't famous because of the gliders they built before. It's because of pic goddamn related.

Well done leaf bro.

>it's a "Canadian takes whatever side is arguing against the Americans regardless of how wrong they are" post

Still in the closet. Obviously. Banana is the only one who loves me, public or private.

>the country that thinks it burned down the White House is trying to debate history

Brazilians also invented futbol. Not like the actual futbol but a nicer looking version. Still they technically invented the sport

I never said anything about that.

But what you are arguing is equally retarded.

those things were spinning because it was windy, they basically launched it with a slingshot with the wind on their side and glided a small distance

>Like inventing a big slingshoot and calling a plane
The first Kitty Hawk flyer was not even catapult-driven. The Wrights started using catapults later on.
And after three years of flying, evolution of design, and a 24 mile circular flight, some hue flies a plane a few hundred feet in a straight line.
Nobody has any problem with you hues saying a Brazilian built a plane, but no matter what you say, he wasn't first.

but its the truth. They used a slingshot to take off, that is not a self powered flight which the Brazilian accomplished

>Brazilians also invented futbol
You misspelled "fukboi"

1903 one doesn't have enough power. It can't sustain those miles without headwind.

Wow. I thought this was a joke when this thread was started, but Hues actually believe this shit. I just don't get how one nation can lack self awareness.

he was the first to fly a plane that wasn't launched by gravity or catapults

It only needs the slingshot because theres not enough room on the ship, it can take off just fine on a regular track.

>give a reason
>"hurrr literally why they ackchually think this kek monkeys btfo"
Typical.

It was still the first manned heavier than air flight. Period.

Anything else is retarded nationalism or revisionist history.

>he was the first to fly a plane that wasn't launched by gravity or catapults
None of the Kitty Hawk flights were accomplished with catapult. They didn't use a cat until 1904, 9 months after Kitty Hawk.

>Then they decided to use a weight-powered catapult to make takeoffs easier and tried it for the first time on September 7. On September 20, 1904, Wilbur flew the first complete circle in history by a manned heavier-than-air powered machine, covering 4,080 feet (1,244 m) in about a minute and a half.

Rekt.

What aboot being such a beta nu male cuck country that all the medals are won by females eh?

a cocksucking leaf

>still the first manned heavier than air flight
No. There is the poland and french dudes first.

>There is the poland and french dudes first.
Neither of which were powered.

That was us you fuck

They also say they invented futsal. We did

>those shifting goalposts
>our guy might not have been first, but these other guys were!

/thread

we invented booing

not enough and no powered that's almost the same.

he used a gravity launch though. they basically built the launch strip on the side of a dune

you wish huemonkey

What the fuck am I looking at?

An industrial laundry hamper?

kek underrated post

It's 14-Bis, not 2-Slingshotters.

it's obviously an airborne zika net

Sup Forums - Santos Primeiro

The Wright brothers were making half-hour long flights as early as 1905.

>Cücknada

What truly matters is that Santos was a class act and released all his patents for free while the Wrong Brothers were autistic about it.

the wright brothers could fly 20+ miles before before santos could go 500m

Burger brothers never stood a chance, pee-propelled planes can only fly for a few seconds unlike boo-powered planes that can go on forever.

What is worse? Catapult or ramp?

>durmont's longest flight was 21 seconds
>before durmont made his first "flight" the wright brothers could fly until they ran out of fuel
kek

we have planes that could turn your favela into a pile of bricks just by flying too low.

Things that america LIED to the world.

Their competitors are honest.
They created the airplane.
They are not fat cuckboys delirating.

It's time.

Id rather be fat than be a literal chimpanzee.