youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xxQs34UMx4
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=SEy6WPB_txw
youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=5xxQs34UMx4

first shrek then some epic memer youtuber...
this song didn't deserve such terrible fate

Ocean Man

I think this is the only one, usually meme songs are shit to begin with.

This one only got memed cus of the intro. The rest of the song is good

it was a shit song

Ocean Man is a meme now?

A friend of mine said the same thing about a month ago, but I've never once seen an "Ocean Man" meme.

The worst part about it is that Smash Mouth as a whole became a meme. Astrolounge is actually a good album.

This, also the fact that Waving My Dick In The Wind isn't a meme yet is astounding

The Sounds of Silence

probably george michael's careless whisper
such a banger but even that faggot filthyfrank meme'd it, especially now considering his death

Ocean Man is a video game/streaming/twitter meme.

Holy fuck, you're right. Careless Whisper is such a great song, fuck all these "lmao saxo lmao" people. Rest in peace, Mikey.

a few songs that got Jojo references could qualify, Killer Queen, Sheer Heart Attack and Another One Bites The Dust all come to mind.

Those aren't good songs though...

I didn't even know it got the meme treatment... that's too bad.

Everytime Death Grips pops up I'm not sure what percent of people just think of it as a meme, like "haha this black guy sure shouts a lot"

Yeah like i played it out loud the day of his death, and my little brother was losing his shit over the saxophone solo. It's really that much of a meme now huh

that song was a meme long before filthy frank

Does American Pie count? It's kind of a meme but I really like it

Roundabout was used so well in JoJo. Especially episode 2, shit gave me chills. Shame a bunch of 13 year olds sucked it dry with ebin memes because JoJo really did the song justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

Hence me saying "even that faggot filthyfrank"

JoJo in general just reps good music, considering Araki names shit after the bands he currently listens to. I wish they wouldn't be turned into memes though

I like KQ, the other 2 I can take or leave, but I still can't imagine every bringing them up without some obnoxious weeb going "bait za dusto xDDD NO WEAKNESSES"

i just wish Jojo wasn't a meme itself.

i was kinda glad to see it finally get popular after decades of being relatively obscure, but it seems like people only really care about it because it's a meme at this point. No one actually wants to discuss it and would rather just shitpost non-stop with the "jojo reference" memes, all the "To Be Continued" stuff, and the stands

I just read the manga (again a meme sigh) to enjoy my boy Araki's continuous great artwork and weird-ass plot points

youtube.com/watch?v=SEy6WPB_txw
Made me lose all respect i had to Evanescence and Linkin Park, as if i ever had it...

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

>I'M NUCLEAAAR

Fuck this song for making Mike Oldfield associated with a fucking meme, he made Tubular Bells for fuck's sake