How come that after all these years ZOD remains as the only good villain in capeshit history?

How come that after all these years ZOD remains as the only good villain in capeshit history?

Other urls found in this thread:

manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Leto's Joker has yet to blow our minds.

But you're right. Awesome performance really elevated it.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY JEWS I SACRIFICED

His motivations are the same as the elf from Thor and the blue bean of GOTG. The only thing good thing about him was Michael Shannon and his perfect acting of a crazy man.

i can't stand his face, he wasn't that good, did you forget about ledger's joker

Ledger's performance as le random hobo anarchist was good, in itself, but the writing/role was garbage.

who would michael shannon be cast as in the MCU?

tdk isn't capeshit

J Jonah Jameson

JJJ

Disposable character ยท#252
If not, they will cut his good scenes.

he's too good for that trash

Doctor Octopus

>it it's a crime thriller l-like Heat!

Lex will become the second when people open their eyes.

manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/

WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO PHOTOGRAPH? ON A FARM?!

He has the potential, yes. I look at BvS as his origin story, from here he becomes the "real" Lex.

Fuck you Heath Ledger's Joker was perfect.

Well, we also saw the world that he was trying to restore. It wasn't some vague "I wanna bring back the dankness" from Thor or "I'm offended that there's a peace treaty" from GOTG. We saw his world die and throughout the movie we witness his struggle to bring it back.

Where were the jokes, whimsy, wit, flair? Great performance, not actually Joker.

>"I wanna bring back the dankness"
I thought it was because Thor's grandad slaughtered his race or something.

gtfo lads

Ledger & Ras/Bane had solid motivations and performances. As did Robert Redford.

>His motivations are the same as the elf from Thor
No Shannon wants to bring back his race and if killing humanity is needed then so be it. Malekith wanted to kill every living being in the universe including his own race.
And Ronan was a religious extremist obsessed with a ancient grudge against Xandar.

No Bor prevented him from bringing about the darkness.

He was no better a villain than Yellow Jacket, Ronan, Ultron, or Red Skull. He was a worse villain than Zemo and Pierce.

Most of his dialogue was sarcastic.

t.reddit

What is this "t." shit I always see? Is this from Tumblr or something?

>Red Skull
>Zemo
>Pierce
Those are the only decent villains and all of them are from Cap movies.

*Those are the only decent villains from your list

i can't figure it out either, tv and its shitty memes man

No it is from red it

Doesn't surprise me considering the Cap trilogy is not only the best product Marvel has put out, but possibly the best comic trilogy of all time.

Killgrave is much better than Zodd and MoS was my favourite capeshit

>How come that after all these years ZOD remains as the only good villain in capeshit history?

Because he was right. Kryptonians were the better species full stop, humans are ants in comparison.

>based shannon
>MCUshit

hahahahahaha

user..

wait, you for real ?

Zemo and Pierce were bad villains in bretty gud movies.

OP makes a factually accurate statement and then posts pic unrelated.

Is this just some good b8?

Whatthefuck?
Ronan is one of the absolute worst.
And Ultron was very well voice but way to quippy to be meancing. And Red Skull was just generic.

Pierce was saved by Redford but could have been better if he escaped and turned out to be Red Skull in disguise.
Zemo was just plain boring and he will be like that until he dons the sword.

But Stamp was one note motivation wise as fuck.
Shannon's Zod had fucking pathos man!

>hahahahahaha

>user..

>wait, you for real ?

Just call him a faggot next time.

>>>/worldstar/

>Pierce muttering "hail Hydra" as he dies

>Yellowjacket
Generic business man with a grudge.
>Ronan
meh
>Ultron
Whedon OC
>Zemo
Idon'tknowwhathefuckimdoinghere.jpg
>Pierce
He was just here.

Red Skull was only entertaining for wanting to follow the path of gods and thinking he knew what the world needed.

It's from yli

t. Knower

Zod isn't crazy. He wants to protect his people and secure a future for them. It's what he was bred and raised to do. He is a honorable man, sticking to his duty and job, even sacraficing his life for it.

Zod is the Trump of the Kryptonian people. They need him, and with Superman turning his back on him, he has doomed his race to extinction.

>Zod
Generic evil soldier

He went crazy after Supes destroyed his ship.

Best Zod.

He's not a soldier. You didnt even use basic information in your shitpost

General Zod is literally what hes mainly called

Wouldn't you be upset if some asshole you were trying to save decided to destroy your primary means of saving him and the rest of your people?

he was a shit villain with a dumb plan and dumb motivation

Best supervillain coming through

Because he believes in a God and therefore feels justification in his actions that others lack.

Generals are soldiers, idiot

>acting

Moon Knight

Le cant help

Do you remember how Kryptonian society worked? Everyone was born into a specific caste in society and essentially programmed to carry out their role. Zod was a general, a warrior. He existed for the protection of Krypton and its people. Once Krypton was truly, utterly doomed, he no longer had a purpose, so he sought to lash out against he person who took literally everything from him.

He had a good actor. His motivations sucked shit.

Zod is the only villain who has motivations that aren't completely fucking nonsensical. He wanted to secure the future of his people, but of course it wasn't written in a way that was thought provoking or made you go "huh, this is actually kind of tragic because neither side is really in the wrong here."

I don't know why capeshit can't get past the whole "crazy super villain with obscure or outright ridiculous motivations." Just once I want a villain who legitimately seems like a good guy with good intentions but happens to be at odds with more compelling moral issue.

Nigga was retarded. Shannon is based but Zod was a belligerent jabrony.

not only that but zod is the only villain that wasn't halt by the writing
his actions actually had consequences, unlike all marvel movies