His records will ever be broken?

Maybe in 100 years or more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFLuduKmnW0
youtube.com/watch?v=USPfJUEAqqc
livescience.com/8039-humans-run-40-mph-theory.html
wired.com/2010/02/40-mph-human/
popularmechanics.com/adventure/sports/a21183/justin-gatlin-usain-bolt-rio-olympics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the chinese will break every record once they start meddling with human genes

Bolt could have set better times in both the 100m and 200m if he wasn't such a showboating asshole.

degrassi will beat it in tokyo

It will be sooner than what you'd expect.
Every record is like that, unless some heavy doping involved like woman 100m and other.
Bolt is probably on juice but not more than the next guy will be.
Look at what happend with bubka's record, johnson's records etc

thats what leafs believe?
>degrassi beating any record

>Bolt is probably on juice
3 Olympic games
never get caught

hes clean
just truly gifted

he's admitted to letting off in the last 10-15m if he knows he's the lead. maybe it's just habit, though he said he wanted to set a new 200m WR (probably decided it wasn't going to happen because of the rain so went to his old ways)

but anyways, i wonder if he could have ran in the 9.4s in his prime

9.58 100m record
youtube.com/watch?v=HFLuduKmnW0
>this commentator saying Gay is still the better athlete right after watching Bolt run 9.58
wtf

19.19 200m record
youtube.com/watch?v=USPfJUEAqqc
So. Fucking. Fast.

damn he is fast
too bad he's a nigger

Whats this racist shit. Why are there no whites allowed

>never get caught

Neither did Marion Jones

He's 21

>too bad he is a nigger
So he may have black skin but he doesn't act like one and that's what really matters

van Niekerk will at least get close to Bolt's 200 WR, Miguel Francis already ran 19'76 at 21 and the next generation of US sprinters is a bit ridiculous (Tyrese Cooper ran 10'36, 20'62 and 45'23 at 16).

Also, Blake would be at Bolt's level right now if he hadn't been injured (19'26, 9'69 and he wasn't at his peak); though he can't beat him anymore, it still shows that sprinters at least close to Bolt aren't as rare as "one in 100 years". Doubt any will have his charisma, though.

Why the fuck didn't he try for the world record in the 100 sprint this year? He was pretty close to beating it but he completely gave up right near the end.

i'm pretty sure he can't do it anymore

So what's the speed Bolt gets up to during these races?

My shit maths says around 60km/h but surely that can't be right?

Truth here 2bh

Bolt is a larger than life character and it will take a big person to fill his shoes

Around 45 km/h

still ridiculously fast.

Goat athlete and goat Olympian.

To dominate your disciplines on this level is just insane.

i dont know about km/h
but in his world record 9.58 he reached 27 mph

He said everyone was tired because they didn't have enough time to recover from the semifinals which only took place 1h30 before.

Besides, he was far from beating it in that race, and nothing he'd done before this season hinted at his being able to beat it anyway; he saw he was winning the race, so he chilled near the end as he still had to run 200 and 4x100 later in the tournament.

44.7kmh peak during his WR.

He would be going too fast in a school zone here.

100m/9.58s = 10.44 m/s
10.44 m/s × 60s/min × 60min/h × 1/1000 km/m = 37.57 km/h

I would give it about 10 years or less.

Contrary to popular belief but Bolt is already showing signs of age. It's very likely he can't beat it. He's 29.

Cheers lads.

45km/h hey? Yep that's pretty fuckin fast.

Amstrong never got caught and control are harder in biking.

I say at least 30 years until another triple triple winner

>Tyrese Cooper

Implying he won't be playing in the nfl.

And Bolt doesn't have more charisma than green had, he is just a clown.

And you're no fun :^)

Based on the general trend of 100m record times. Bolt's current WR wasn't expected to be reached until 2030. All of his times were outliers. Unless somebody extraordinary comes along again, it won't be for another 15-20 years at least.

that's only calculating average speed, not max speed

Correct

based statsGOD on GOAT watch

Green was also a clown only he didn't know he was.
Also Bernard Williams clowning > Bolt clowning.

The other aspect is that Bolt is coming very close to the speed at which the forces on your body will literally rip your joints to shreds.

9.49 and 18.99 are basically as fast as homo sapiens can run.

What's the model used to make the fit? Right, the plot is just plain bullshit.

If anything it just shows that such stats mean nothing at all over such a short period of time. Saying that 9'58 was "expected after 2030" based on

just give a 2.5m tall dude the right doping and he'll do it in under 9

In theory, humans can run much faster than Bolt. Be we can also travel as fast as the speed of light "in theory."

livescience.com/8039-humans-run-40-mph-theory.html

wired.com/2010/02/40-mph-human/

Bolt's time will get broken, but not because this potential sprinter will be more athletic, but because he'll perfect the sprinting technique more than Bolt could.

Interesting read about how Justin Gatlin (sans dope) shaved off some 10ths just be improving his technique.

popularmechanics.com/adventure/sports/a21183/justin-gatlin-usain-bolt-rio-olympics/

Kek there's no way this would work
A long stride doesn't help unless you have the power to rev your engine up
Shorter legs move faster and this outweighs the fact their short
Bolt is exceptional in this respect though

One time I ran down a carpeted hallway at the cinemas so fucking fast man, I reckon it was the fastest anyone ever ran

why were you legging it?

You literally just need to have a policemen behind every athlete

It wont be too long before someone takes the WR. Bolt is an idiot who could have gone faster. Just look at him attitude the other day
>Canadian cunt speads up to put a bit of pressure on
>bolt is annoyed by it in an interview because it made him speed up

He's literally a child who was angry someone made him do something he wasn't planning to do. As soon as someone with anything close to his skill/genetics plus the attitude to go all out comes along, they'll beat him.

Yeah, dude, I can drive the 100m faster with my bike any day.

Who the fuck cares about some dude running 100m?

hes a clown

you literally couldn't though

this.

8 leTour wins, vacated based on hearsay. He never failed a test.

but it's always someone extraordinary who breaks every record.

Every record is an outlier, by definition.

bullshit. you could only do so with a moving start. not with dead start.

you're worse than the racewalking critics. Let's see you walk 31 miles in 3 and a half hours, fatass. I'd like to see you run it in that time.

I don't think he'll run another olympics even though he said his coach is very persuasive. He said he wants to run the 100m next year in london and that's it. As long as the conditions aren't shit then maybe he'll put all his effort into setting a new world record

Armstrong admitted it himself that he was roided as fuck

>we can also travel as fast as the speed of light "in theory."
We can? Einstein btfo?

Alcubierre metric

this
If they started in the mid 00s or early 10s we might expect chinese superathletes in 2030s

If they are serious about testing and can keep up with all the new PEDs, then the records will take longer to break.

Look at Barry. Once MLB got serious about testing, the HR rates plummeted. Everyone forgets that half those who failed tests were pitchers, not hitters.

I personally think they should stop all testing and let everyone see what the human body is capable of doing.

They started in the late '90s. Did you see that 20 year old gymnast who has the body of a 12 year old?

>muh chinese boogeyman

>they should stop all testing and let everyone see what the human body is capable of doing.
Welcome to the Doping Arms Race then. Athletes will start using higher and higher dosages until it starts killing people.

Oh one of those things. So we can't really, we just beat light to the destination by taking a "shortcut" of sorts.

>I personally think they should stop all testing and let everyone see what the human body is capable of doing.
Would probably not end well in terms of health for athletes, and I'd think after you've seen a handful of them die of cardiac arrest before they're 30, sports might lose popularity.

Besides at this point it's more about human science than the human body, let's not make athletics into F1 where the guy behind the curtain matters more than the guy on the podium.

>until it starts killing people
Nah they'll have side effects that will start to hinder their performance and they'll ease off before they actually die
It will be a race of who develops the best drugs and makes use of them to greatest effect though

This is the correct answer

>Let's see you walk 31 miles in 3 and a half hours, fatass.

I am very much into mountaineering and trecking. I know I cannot run or walk 31 miles in 3 and a half hours. But why should I? I can do so in 16 hours across mountain ranges and hills.

Mayebe because the did not qualify?

10-15 years.
After most coaches realize sprinting isn't for manlets.

Yes, probably more like 15-20 years

That would be a great way to go out.

nah if you see his reaction after seeing his time you can see wanted to beat the record

the wind was probably against him in the last 100m cuz before the curve it looked like he was gonna break it