Tfw you're so tired of pro Trump circle jerk in Russian internet that you go to English internet to get a rest

>tfw you're so tired of pro Trump circle jerk in Russian internet that you go to English internet to get a rest
No, seriously, I am so tired of it. When will be it over? Will that shit last the whole 4 years? Trump is the main theme to discuss in Russian internet, people shun anyone who is saying that Trump is not ideal, people worship him 24/7. Is it the same in Republican states in USA? What do you think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SEqZc5btW0
youtube.com/watch?v=NUesQu36rm4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eigenface
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk, between shillary and drump i am not sure the first one would've been any better for the world.

i am indifferent until we have seen actual effect of trump in office.

mahmut, pls

Relax, once it turns out Trump won't take the US out of NATO or recognise the annexation of Crimea or remove the sanctions the propaganda and the paid trolls will start hating him and America once again.

But it's entertaining to see all the Putinbots saying how much they care about the working Americans and peace.

I swear, Trump could invite all of Oaxaca to have sex with his wife in Times Square and his supporters would declare cuckolding to be our national fetish.

Trump will not recognize cremea as russian territory

I'll come up with a fantastic deal, a tremendous deal, to get peace in Ukraine. I'm an expert in divorces, I've had several divorces, nobody divorces better than me in fact. Divorces are all about splitting up assets, you know. Well now that Ukraine and Russia are essentially getting divorced, I'm going to use my tremendous ability to negotiate to divide up Ukraine and Russia's assets in Crimea. Maybe Russia gets Ukraine on the weekdays and Ukraine gets it on the weekend. Maybe it'll stop the fighting, I don't know. What I do know is that we have a tremendous problem right now, and somebody's got to stop it. A lot of people are saying it should be me.

>Will that shit last the whole 4 years?

I want trump to rape my boipussy

what are the odds putin dumps syria and iran in favor of better ties with murrica?

>or recognise the annexation of Crimea

He probably make deal that US recognizes Crimea annexation in exchange for Russian recognition of Kosovo independence. Wait for it. It's coming.

im doubting if as a russian poster made a thread about your new internet censorship hours ago, the new law is for it. i mean, you might get a heavy media control about it over the whole 4 years.

What always gets me is that most of his supporters are people he's never really met understood. He's put their fate in the hands of people like Ben Carson or the fucking CEO of Carl's Jr. Trump could bend over and shit in all his supporter's mouths and they'd ask for more.

Nobody cares about Kosovo tho.

its not a nice thing to say, but uneducated people are dumb
thats why all those "proletarian" revolutionaries came from middle class

That sounds like him, alright.

No chance. Syria is our last ally in MENA and we have been building good relationships with Iran since 90s.
Lol, Mahmuts should like him the most because they believe any shit TV says because most of them are uneducated villagers.
Pretty much this. But it's even more weird because he is foreigner for us, he is a president of our historic enemy country. 2bh I have never seen people worshipping Putin here as much as Runet is worshipping Trump now. Even many our liberals worship him, even many our communists like Kagarlitskiy. Liberals like him for lowering the taxes and no state influence, leftists like him because of his antiglibalism, conservatives like him by obvious reasons. But unlike most of Russians I can into English and Trump is at least controversial person. But if I say that banning Iran is idiocy because they don't have terrorists while not banning, for example, Afghanistan where terrorism is a major problem - people would toss shit in me.

hmmmm yes
i wonder why russians are so happy

I read this whole thing in his voice and while the joke was a 6/10 the execution and wording was absolutely perfect.

>Kosovo
Only if additionally to Crimea, the US also recognises Abkhazia and South-Ossetia.

But we are already seeing it.
He already took away visas from non-christian middle easterners for example

If this is true, we are fucked.

enjoy the ride brother

wtf i hate drumpf now

>le meme dossier
reddit tier

I know how you feel.
I like listening to news, especially world news as background noise but now every network is just Trump 24/7.
Either bashing him or praising him.
Really annoying listening to 50 people throughout a day discussing his latest tweets.

The funniest thing is watching people who voted for him tweet at him asking "y u do dis?"

"I'm loosing business, health care, stock etc..."

Trump never cared about his voters, it was clear from the start that he didn't, but as long as he was "Telling it like it is" and acting like a buffoon on stage, they were going to vote for him and all the other republicans.

Page who? Bob?

B-b-but the only other option was a lizard woman running a pedophile ring who wanted to start World War III! Trump was the only sane choice man!

not in the republican states
more like in the white trash states
you do know that the majority of his voters are gun wielding meth smoking sister marrying roadkill eating bydlo?
just go to Sup Forums and see for yourself

What ever you say Jose.

Trump won the educated white vote you dumbfuck spic shit.

The problem is that the media has been/is crying constantly and even when theres literally 0 reason.
It's the "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" scenario.
People who dont even want to support trump "have to" defend him cos they see the bullshit treatment.
Then they're branded as trumpsters and shit by the butthurt ppl.

>dumb white trash
This is why Cali needs to be rangebanned
Too many chicanos have infiltrated through it.

this shit again.
he won white educated vote by a tiny 4 pt margin.
compare with the white trash voters (a whopping 39 pt). so they basically elected him. think about it, there is no such thing as "white educated people" in white trash states like florida. no wonder it was such an important battleground with a bunch of inbred retards giving trump the presidency.

>gun wielding meth smoking sister marrying roadkill
democrats?

They're still better then your Spic ass imo.

>mfw I lived to the day when I see people on a fuckin internet suck politicians dicks 7/24
Seriously, I want old times back.

He took them away from a preexisting list of countries. "Countries of concern" is a government maintained list and there haven't been any changes to it since Trump took office.

You're a fucking stupid spic. A greater percentage of uneducated white voters voted for Clintshit than uneducated non-white voters did for Trump.

Kill yourself calispic shit. You have to go back.

>educated vote

The educated vote is primarily women with meme degrees.
Men will just become an electrician instead of going into debt for a humanities degree.

desu you don't deserve to be called "educated" if you just have a college degree these days

to simply peasant mightly leaders are very important.

educated and independent citizens dont like strong leaders

He shot down the TPP which is a win for the people

This just further proves that the only acceptable spics are all in texas

You can only call yourself educated if you finish tech degree desu.

>The educated vote is primarily women with meme degrees.
spoken like an angry plumber on benefits

Neah people with higher degrees in the arts definitely know their shit, and most people with tech bachelors degrees still barely know what a eigenvalue is.

If it doesn't matter, then why do fuck do you always bring up the fact the Trump won the white educated vote?

It's true though.
They get meme degrees like Liberal Arts and shit.

>calidumbs

The dumbfuck Chicano above him claimed that only retards voted for Trump

>literally not knowing what you're talking about
i did a liberal arts bachelor, then a particle physics master and now i cure cancer.

Don't worry when he fails you again like previous presidents that promised you peace and good relations(bush) only to break them and fucking you over you'll want american heads in a pitchfork again.

Doing a bad job so far. My cancer is intensifying.
:^)

>definitely know their shit
They know bunch of useless information that have no use what-so-ever in real life, m8.
>and most people with tech bachelors degrees still barely know what a eigenvalue is.
I don't now desu. Or maybe I did, but I forgot. Not all technicians specialize in math, m8.

i selectively cure cancer

>I don't now desu. Or maybe I did, but I forgot. Not all technicians specialize in math, m8.
Exactly, you can't call yourself educated because you don't even know the most fundamental thing for understanding any STEM field. Getting some technical degree that teaches you how to press a button is not an education.

Learning a bunch of history, meanwhile, is an education. It may not have direct applications but it's important to have people carry on the knowledge.

>liberal arts bachelor
so it was pretty useless since your work has nothing to do with it?

>United States is mentioned, quick, post reasons why people should have no reason calling us united

I've seen SO MANY like him in here over the years.

You see burgers confuse the fact that South America has left wing liberals with their own liberals, the thing is that they're not the same. Our liberals are literally populism machines like Trump,

>he just learned about eigenvalues

Why would you need to know about eigenvalues as an engineer? You take linear algebra and while you are still current you know, but then you forget it a few years later. It is not like you are going to solve systems of differential equations. Unless you do masters in physics or something where they come up in quantum mechanics.

>Learning a bunch of history, meanwhile, is an education. It may not have direct applications but it's important to have people carry on the knowledge.
t. autist historyfag.
Cease to posting me please, lesser being.

thats like saying your life is useless because you'll end up 6 feet under anyways.

knowledge for knowledges sake. general knowledge, knowing a bit of science outside your field, are all good things. then, academic skill courses utterly suck in the hard sciences, so its probably no wonder im much better at presenting and selling my work than 99% of my peers.

so you are saying there is no such thing as right wing populists?

>thats like saying your life is useless because you'll end up 6 feet under anyways.
it is

#deepfinnsoul

my gfu is polish, you got nothing on her, fang.

No?

t. worthless neet loser

>Why would you need to know about eigenvalues as an engineer

Because linear algebra is used in anything important. I'm not saying that you have to know them for any job. I'm just saying that if you don't know them, you are not educated. You didn't get any kind of actual understanding of anything from your degree. You just learned to do some shitty CAD work or something and AI will replace you in 10 years.

The fact that you don't realize how ubiquitous linear algebra is shows how little your degree is worth.

I can't look at this fucking Trump-idiot. I never was a fan of muslims, but now i have a moral need to protect them. These totalitarian maniacs lick asses of Russian tyrants and attack the innocent basing on nationality. This orgy of anti-humanism is being boosted by filthy zionists who cry everyday about Holocaust and Jewish victimhood but have nothing against doing the same shit to goyim. I am sick of it, i literally puke, and i wish somebody destroyed the USA the way Third Reich and Soviet Union were destroyed. I am not even joking. USA stopped existing for me, it is a black hole now that must be filled by something civilized, predictable and normal. Maybe China?

wtf are you talking about it? bush was a pain in your international asses but he didn't polarize america nearly as much as trump did.

>something civilized, predictable and normal.
>Maybe China?

Trump is playing the classic divide & conquer strategy and if the Russians are actually believing him about trying to be on good terms with them, they'll make utter morons of themselves. He simply doesn't want them standing together with China because together they present a much more formidable force than either of them standing on their own. Can't believe Russians are actually falling for this crap. Stick to China and fuck the US.

lmao get raped by vlad poleshit

that's what happens when you import a bunch of mexicans. god spain really needs to get their shit together and wrestle these dangerous mestizos into submission.

The Chinese don't bomb muslim countries to the ground to spread anti-muslim hysteria afterwards, that's for sure. They spread investments, not wars and chaos.

He'll be killed or impeached for sure.
And then we'll have Mike "gas the gays" Pence for presnit.

So better hope for a two-for-one assassination.

Friendly, periodic reminder that Obama & Co. caused the biggest regional Middle Eastern shitstorm during his tenure resulting in the exodus of millions of people into Europe but people will not hold him responsible for this since he's a friendly black man and the media was in his pocket

check uyghurstan again, fang

youtube.com/watch?v=4SEqZc5btW0
sure...

it makes sense why russians are so giddy for him, he's been the most pro russian leader in over a century, and has spoken about tearing down US sanctions on russia

Sorry man, but nothing can compare crimes committed by the West, and especially the USA. It is a house of Satan, completely demoralized, unpredictable and insane country full of heartless brainwashed human trash.

I was afraid of the USA since 9/11 but now we are literally living in Third-Reich-tier reality.

> how little your degree is worth.
sure sure, my cs degree only landed me a 6 digit software consulting job but since i don't use eigenvectors on a daily basis i will be replaced soon by AI. you sound like a neet who picked up a cool text book out of boredom.

Not to mention he banned travel just like trump

Well if he does lift the sanctions that will be a huge success for Russia

>It is a house of Satan, completely demoralized, unpredictable and insane country full of heartless brainwashed human trash.
That sounds cool. I kinda like being the bad guys.

we sure do, in a communist third reich
t. ddr merkel

If Russians like somebody, it means that this politician must be antichrist or Adolf Hitler incarnate. Literally everything and everyone Russians like is antihuman shit.

> I kinda like being the bad guys.

Because you are stupid.

WTF I LOVE USA NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=NUesQu36rm4

Congrats? People have gotten inheritances of more for less. Getting a good job doesn't mean you are educated. It may mean you are useful, and maybe you are smart. But educated? No.

>i don't use eigenvectors on a daily basis

You don't need to use them on a daily basis but you should at least know how useful things like SVD are for analyzing higher dimensional data.

Here's a couple cases where linear algebra is useful that aren't physics, for your pleasure reading:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eigenface
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank

who cares? it didn't affect us here. to put things in perspective, this country has been calm as fuck in the last 20 years (or more, no idea) compared to what's brewing now.

Trump is the politician Europe needs.
I also enjoy seeing those cucks crying because of him

>useful things like SVD are for analyzing higher dimensional data.
i usually use shrooms for that

Don't disrespect Kek's Chosen One's Waifu

jejjeje

I was addressing the global perception of Trump vs. Obama, friend

speaking from a position of foreign policy Obama was a total disaster

although we had plenty of riots and racial bait here as well

As soon as Trump will clash with Putin over some topic (most likely Iran), which they inevitably will at some point, you can expect your ministry of truth to spin it immediately such that Trump was always a devious traitor of Russia's interests.