So we all agree that Game of Shit has a new most-based character?

So we all agree that Game of Shit has a new most-based character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIdmrgCt6rM
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/new-quentin-tarantino-project-casting-call-asks-for-whores-a7067246.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she was wonderful

>most based

Fuck off cunnyshits

Runner-up

That's not Blackfish.

Blackfish fucking blows.

I hope Edmure grows a pair and pulls a Ramsey on him.

>I'm disappointed

youtube.com/watch?v=VIdmrgCt6rM

The pacing is too fucked up. Too many little stories that barely even hold the attention.

prime cunny

really?
just seemed like random filler shit

>Davos has a new cunny to groom
Was there any doubt that he's our boy?

This. The main story isnt fucking progressing by one bit almost from the beginning of the season, except the first couple episodes. Goddamn last episode was even more pointless than the others, nothing at all happened except for the hound's fucking sidestory; Jon and sansa's story didnt progress, they just asked a couple house to join them, arya's story didnt progress at all. Nothing happened in kings landing too except we now know that the queen is faking her behaviour . But a 50 minutes episode and only this happens, you gotta be a fine motherfucker to direct this shit

the basedest

Jaime certainly has risen in the ranks, but lets not forget CIA here.

What? Jaime is fucking ruined. He still loves Cersei in the show

Can we just get hype for Cleganeb owl confirmed?

>Too many little stories that barely even hold the attention.

That's Martin's fault, really. The cast got too big and too separated for things to be coherent in the long run, and that's just talking about the books.

How different is she in the books? I dont remmeber

she isnt in the books afaik

Olly after transitioning

Rickon needs to get with this and become King In The North.

We haven't met her in person in the books. We met her mother and her sister. We saw the note she sent to Stannis because he bitched about it to Jon Snow about how he was being disrespected by a girl of ten and if all Northern lords and ladies were going to be so reluctant to acknowledge him as rightful king.

What's the 'main story'?

It's an ensemble. Everyone matters.

not even good cunny
look at that disgusting, boyish, doughy potato face

what the fuck are you at, Sup Forums

Why this baby look like she pay taxes N shit?

Most based

Pedobear is on their sigil.
Pedobear Island.
House Childmount.
Their words are: "Y hello there"

>watching GOT

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

>young queen actually listening to her advisers
based as fuck

she's not a queen retard

how's her foot game?

> Who's this little boy?

>stu-stupid Sup Forums im not cute at all, my mother wasnt cute

>Implying Sandy isn't the basest

How are we going to have both Cleganebowl and Cersei fucking up the Faith?

Oh, you

>Pedoshits ruining one of the better actresses in the series

Seems like most "strong woman" character roll movies are awful either because of the script or actress but somehow this kid makes it work.

It's fucking reddit bait. It's stupid to think a goddamn child would act like that.

I don't know, she's highborn and was taking advice, seems feasible.

>"great acting"
>basically just acts like every bratty spoiled 8 year old in history

Bravo, Sup Forums

Would you have lent more than 62 men to a well-known cunt and some faggot in a man-bun?

She's adorable! Like an angry little rabbit.

why are people acting like she was something special. she literally looks like a default human with no discerning characteristics at all. If you told me that was a boy I'd be just as inclined to believe it.

She has the face of those posing statues art students use.

I liked her.

>independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/new-quentin-tarantino-project-casting-call-asks-for-whores-a7067246.html

Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner

>faggot rips shit from hbo
>posts it on youtube
>puts restrictions on it

At least we got a mention of Dacey Mormont so its not like she never existed

Grrat. Another small girl for TV pedos to fantasize over. I'm suprised i haven't blown my brains out yet when I keep visiting this cesspool.

Oh my god you're right

Please do that soon

t. lolibear fan

It's fucking reddit to not be able to suspend disbelief and think in a medevil setting a house without a male heir a young girl would be forced to lead and make decisions with the whispers of her master of arms and maester

1. Mace the Ace
2. Ser Robert
3. Blackfish
4. Lady Mormont
5. Edd

Its more likely a young ruler would act like a young ruler, not some great 10 year old leader. Okay, reddit?

Dany's story hasn't progressed since season 1

I like lolibear as much as the next guy but
>alysane
>lyra
>jorelle
??

>yfw opening scene of the next ep is Jon walking in on Davos while he's sucking on her feet

who is going to join Jon and save the day? surely they cant win with the number they have

Dany's story should have been left out of the series at least until Tyrion met her.

They don't need to win. They just need to create some chaosh