ITT

ITT
things you know about slavs

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?q=русская красавица&biw=1920&bih=932&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjW84mJ4efRAhXFuRQKHZeVCfEQ_AUIBigB
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=lgxOvmzpCts
youtube.com/watch?v=H1gKQUqjByY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smartest ppl in the world after asians
made significant contribution to humanity
defeated nazis singlehandly
first man in space
first sattelite in space
biggest plane in the world
biggest country in the world

slavs it`s from slaves
all western world hate slavs with no reason

slavic men are handsome and pious
unlike western beta cucks

guys on the car look cool desu senpai baka

quality post

They're lads

Good looking girls
Blonde
Poor
Gold diggers
Drunks

that's Romania

tbqh a city in eastern Poland is a much more safe place than any western european city. Every immigrant here goes with this typical american "gangster" style and is just bad for society.

Also, girls there are very attached to their moms for some reason. So, you should visit every weekend.

That picture resume what we know about them:
>Squat a lot
>Adidas a lot
>Weather sucks
>Poors
And disgusting online

National costume are adidas

What's the difference?

kek'd

This
Good lads. Pitty they all hate each other now.

we always hated each other

Not during most of the the 20th century

Their food consist solely of boiled cabbage and meat in soup. Sauce : neighboors.

Beautiful women who turn into potatoes age 30.

The women are beautiful and traditional, while the men are drunken and boorish (which makes things easier for superior western males who want a Slavic gf)

Brothers who saves each other.

what? most of the 20th century was Russia literally occupying other Slav nations. and in the first half Poland alone had 2 big wars with Russia

>slavic men are handsome
most poles look like fucking retards desu. Skinheads or completely shaven, gym rats but never do legs so they look out or proportion, dress badly
always have qt polish gfs though

I disagree with you there m8. All women age like milk, but at least Slav women actually try to keep up their looks. Western broads let themselves go as they think that just having a pussy is enough.

>Russia literally occupying other Slav nations
ДPУЖБA!

Yeah, but Slavic women somehow get short and fat and get this blond coat of fur in their cheeks.

See: that one female captain from Star Trek.

Not that she started hot or anything, but a lot of them end up like that.

Also, not that the rest of women age gracefully, but Slavic's contrast is just higher and more sudden, I feel.

This my neighbors are slavs too

they will attack you if you look at them more than 2 seconds.

oh boy another underage Russiaboo thread

how come there's more slavic languages than germanic languages?

Its just a guess and might be totally wrong, but maybe its due to Western european countries being more powerful, they could then render smaller languages useless by assimilating them, example Occitan, Basque, Galician, Breton, Scots, Luxembourguish etc. (I know they're not all Germanic). Meanwhile in Eastern Europe it was easier to remain independant and keep your language, that is, apart from the Big Russian Cock

They were mostly occupied by CCCP. There was plenty of propaganda, and obviously the officials couldn't be against the "soviet brotherhood".
In reality, I think only Bulgaria and Serbia like Russia now, and there is plenty of animosity between many slav countries.
Nothing out of oridinary though I think. Most neighbours hate each other anyway, I don't think them being slavs matters much.

Probably because slavic countries occupy more terrain than germanic ones, so it would make sense that more languages and different cultures would develop.
Just a wild guess though.

shes 40

you has been memed my friend. of course older generation who throughout their lives had to eat low quality """meat""" (so called "soup set"), vegetables that started to rot and worked hard at toxic ussr factories aged not so well, but it doesn't speak for genetics. besides is that really that important when a woman at her 60 looks 80? a grain of truth. but you not going to fuck her anyway.

>real men with man features
>real girls with girl features
>not retarded feminists here
>not retarded public gay fuck supporters
>most intelligent people after east asians
>rational thinkers
>best programmers
>best chess players
>not much mentally disturbed people
>hard-working
>not much retarded hipsters
>not much people with retarded hairstyles
>not so easy to force them perverted western culture

They're qt, QT!

t. Stanislav

A mix between central Asian barbarity and white cruelty.

>Yeah, but Slavic women somehow get short and fat and get this blond coat of fur in their cheeks.

sounds like you met only jewish bitches from ukraine.

Two on the right look like our chavs.

google.de/search?q=русская красавица&biw=1920&bih=932&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjW84mJ4efRAhXFuRQKHZeVCfEQ_AUIBigB

thread music:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

youtube.com/watch?v=lgxOvmzpCts

10/10 will get drunk with

youtube.com/watch?v=H1gKQUqjByY