Team GB predicted to beat China to second in medal table

>data analyst Gracenote Sports, which creates a Virtual Medal Table for the Olympic Games, is predicting that GB will pip China to second place in the medals table

How can one little country be so based?

bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37085511

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10L1AD
gov.uk/government/news/strategic-defence-and-security-review-178bn-of-equipment-spending
youtube.com/watch?v=IKBMwTfU4po
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37130997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm glad Britain is happy with all the resources they sunk into winnjng medals in a bunch of meme events nobody cares about but I'd rather see Britain put resources into saving their navy

What the U.S. should learn from Britain’s dying navy
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10L1AD

ur creey m8

Think China have like 4 Chinese finalists in the badminton though, think we'll get cucked by them by 1 gold desu.

Wow, Reuters has gone downhill. Britain is starting to grow its navy for the first time in decades and they write that bullshit. There's full on lies in that article

>London plans to buy just 48 F-35 fighters
See pic related

Well done, GB!

>think we'll get cucked by them by 1 gold desu

You'll beat them by enough silvers to win overall.

I believe in a medal points system.

One thing I'll never understand is why, if the UK is as weak as these people claim, they feel the need to LIE to talk us down

It's seriously pathetic. The author of that article could have spent 5 seconds on Google and discovered it's official government policy to buy 138 of those jets, plenty to fill BOTH aircraft carriers and leave some for the RAF and for reserves.

gov.uk/government/news/strategic-defence-and-security-review-178bn-of-equipment-spending

>we will maintain our plan to buy 138 F-35 Lightning II aircraft over the life of the programme

That link was on page 1 of Google

And the American author of that article is claiming we only intend to buy 48. What a fucking joke.

((( reuters )))

Always considered Reuters one of the better news organisations. On my phone I have the BBC, Financial Times and Reuters. Time to uninstall it. Sad!

Analysts Btfo again. Their virtual medal tally predictor never takes into account the spirit of the British bulldog.

really makes you think

Really it comes down to who can pull off that 1 unexpected gold medal.

We have far more sports where a crazy upset could happen compared to China.

>mfw Bolt and the USA somehow choke and it happens again

youtube.com/watch?v=IKBMwTfU4po

Honestly that would be the meme of the games

> The 'nation' of China

Can we ride this wave and take Hong Kong back?

It certainly invites one to initiate a cognitive process.

Don't our women have a better chance in that event?

>why are these chocolate coins so hard.jpg

Yeah but it wouldn't be as hilarious especially given that we are in lane 1 and only just got into the final.

Yea we're in lane 1 for the men's. Less likely than Leicester winning the League imo.

The women's is interesting though because the USA (favourites) choked and only got in as fastest loser so the USA is in lane 1 for the final and GB is in lane 5 which is a good lane

Jamaica next to us in lane 6 which might be helpful as they might pull our girls with them

A bronze for the women is certainly possible, if they get the baton round

>china will continously choke and get silver while britain bravely capitalize on their mistakes and get gold in everything
English delusions.

We are reaching a golden age, we are proving ourselves more and more capable. Good thing we are leaving EU babe

They're predicting like 3 more golds for UK and 5 for China, leaving us both on 25.

就是英国花太多钱,非常怕输了。他们也吃很多药把她们的运动员快一些。法国和德国的运动员都说英国的运动员吃很多药为了骗人!

No the maximum they can get in badminton is 2 golds and its likely they will only get 1

After getting all 5 in London they've already choked hard

And predicting FIVE silvers. You're telling me that Britain will remain ice cold and get those golds, while China choke five times in three days?

Two of those fucking silvers are Chinese 1-2 predictions you retard.
The other 3 match the predicted 3 silvers for the UK.

There are some chokes on both sides predicted. They're saying silver for GB women in the hockey tonight.

Of the three gold's they're predicting, Mo and Nicola Adams are about as nailed on as it gets. No idea about the taekwondo one.

IT'S FUNNY ISN'T IT

>mfw frogs will win the Death March

So is China fucked now?

Chinks are fucked. The predictions have no mention of the canoe sprint and looks like gold for GB in it tomorrow.

That's the 50k, OP's link says China should win the 20k walk.

Reuters have been rigging their polls against Trump. I think they are one of the corps caught colluding with the DNC. It's just another propaganda outlet

>Reuters have been rigging their polls against Trump.
Yes, every single polling company is willing to ruin there credibility by ruining there polls. I want Trump to win but this shit is fucking imbecilic

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37130997

The problem is when Bolt chokes he still wins by a full second

His 200m yesterday was not good by his standards,

>Over half their gold come in the pool
Wow well done for letting Phelps win another medal in the backwards 50m butterfly relay sprint mk.3.

It doesn't matter, for China it has been a disgrace, a shamefurr dispray.

I am sure those choking atlethes will be replaced by others very soon.

UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK UK