Why do japs honestly spend this much time on this shit...

why do japs honestly spend this much time on this shit? I would understand for 50 cent army of china and kremlinbots of russia because they are paid but netouyos of japan? they are all unpaid NEETs hikokomoris just doing this 24/7. I really do not understand you peoples.
Really puzzles me sometimes.

>not 50 center's false flagging

no im a mod for r/korea and this is a huge problem.
Whenever i ban these fags they just get new accounts/ips and shitpost and spam onto infinitum.
I've never seen such determined and no-life people.

japs are not humans

japan is evil nation

(OP)
>why do japs honestly spend this much time on this shit
Are you sure it's not Best Korea shitpo- I mean dropping mad redpills about the south?

Even if the IPs are from Japan, assume that BKIDF have Japanese botnets for their shitposting needs.

Because they are right. Koreans deserve way worse 2bh, ugliest plastic fake gooks on earth

fight!

Could be. But their english doesn't really look like that. It's kinda similar to when Russian shills write english. Very many complicated words, and strange writing pattern. Can anyone who speaks spanish/russian/chinese see if it's the same there?
Look at kcna.kp (their news site):

> What matters is that the U.S. and its vassal forces, which cried out for "sanctions" after branding the DPRK's launch of satellite for peaceful purposes as a "provocation" and "threat", are keeping mum about the military satellite launch of Japan.
> Under the double-dealing standard unilaterally set by the U.S., the bullying forces term the DPRK's legitimate exercise of satellite launch for peaceful purposes "illegal" and "provocation" but tacitly connive at some countries' satellite launch for clear military purposes. This is a common practice on the international arena at present.
> The world political arena today turned into a theater of violence centered on big powers in which justice, truth, conscience, obligation, equality and respect gradually disappear and injustice, strong-arm politics, hegemony, arbitrary practices, aggression and domination prevail and the most elementary principle governing the international relations set by humankind under agreement are disregarded.
> The U.S.-led imperialist forces resort to undisguised domination and interference, openly violating weak and small nations' sovereignty and the right to existence.

It makes me really sad that there is so much hate between Japan, China and Korea
You all three are great nations with long history who have successfully embraced modern civilization
You should be friends and allies, not enemies

White are world most savage animal.

>a kraut just wanting to say arr rook the same

Give me 50 cent per post I will will do that as well.
Where should I write?
Ronin for hire!

kek

I have met many koreans and chinese in my university, and by now i can tell them apart pretty well.
I just think it is sad that Japan never really apologized for their war crimes in the same way Germany did.
If you did, I would imagine Japan would hold much more soft power nowadays, maybe you could even create a sort of Asian Union, instead of beeing US vassal state

Sadly they are actual japanese. You know japs also act like that on Sup Forums and when one of those dedicated shitposters who was spamming anti korean posts here 24/7 got doxxed, he turned out to be a jap man who's around 60 years old.

Zitto animale

Majority have "this is not post-war era anymore" attitude and are not interested in that kind of stuff of couse neither do I
Apolizing for what 95% of people don't get involved is stupid idea

Daily reminder:
BKIDF>russian shills > 50 cent army >>>>> netouyo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JIDF

Of course, people who live today are not to blame for what their ancestors did, but as a country, Japan has a responsiblity for the war crimes it commited.
And it is only because it is the right thing to do, standing up for your crimes would imrpove your relations with your neighbours and greatly benefit you in every aspect, from diplomatiy to security to trade

you ruski kermlinbots need to stop fucking up /k/. Literally half the posts there are all Nato-Rus dickwaving shit.

I don't visit k/.
That's under another jurisdiction

Spanish and English have similar structures, russians and japs seems to translate everything in an overly-literal fashion

Don't do it, Japan
Or do you want to become an immigrant infested hellhole?

apologizing for war crimes has nothing to do with letting in refugees

you krauts have apologized for your war crimes so hard you've literally ruined Europe for a third time

that would be cool if japan had lots of multicultural immigrants

probably you don't know that japan-china relationship was pretty good back in the 80's right? it shows that "apology" isn't a determining factor in our relationship as tokyo's attitude and views on ww2 has never changed since then. it's all up to ccp's whim or strategic plot. korea is the only exception because their butthurt knows no bounds and it's not even limited to ww2 things but almost everything.

Doesn't matter. The point is understanding why they are subhuman enough to spend days doing this one thing.

No way. there is way too many of them out there to be the work of a North Korean shitposting team 6.

do you love Japan?

koreans are also butthurt as well

I am not so familiar with Asian politics, but I could imagine it was because China was very autocratic back then and what the average Chinese thought didn't matter.
Nowadays, when more and more Chinese people reach a certain amount of wealth, Chinese government cant ignore the sentiments Chinese people have against Japanese

Reminds me of autistic finnish writing. Dated and over the top writing style, usually caused by a lack of casual writing.

nah, actually it's the other way around. contemporary chinese' strong sentiment on ww2 stuff, notably nanking and all that, is a consequence of history education promoted by the ccp to distract people from democratic movement after the notorious uprising in which many students were killed by the army in beijing in 1989.

I have no doubt about that, but Japanese unapologetic view of their past makes it easier for Chinese authorities to distract their population with anti-Japanese sentiments.
Same thing happens in Poland or Czechs, for example, they try to gain populist points by blaming Germany, but since we take responsiblity for our crimes, it is much harder for them

kek. But that site is literal cancer lol.
I just don't why asian internet is so fucking cancerous. Someone needs to put up intranets in our respective cunts.

>ledditor kimchi
Even if you didn't deserve the discrimination because of your race/country, you have outed yourself as the scum of the Internet, so I have no sympathy for you.

犬を食べていけ。

>Japanese unapologetic view
but, you know, all in all, tokyo admits pretty much its past violation of Kellogg–Briand Pact, aggressive invasion of china, and even nanking except some details like number of victims.

Do you speak chinese/japanese/korean? Could you tell me if holds true for chinese/japanese/korean too?

はぁ馬鹿ウヨvs馬韓国人がみたい。

ageとこ