/got/ general

Couldn't handle the Bantz edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2eHzH3k_EA
playbuzz.com/christosd10/can-you-recognize-these-15-secondary-game-of-thrones-characters
strawpoll.me/10410798/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

LUNCHABLES

*teleports behind you*

youtube.com/watch?v=M2eHzH3k_EA

first for Varys with hair and beard

ARE YOU A NORMIE??? FIND OUT

playbuzz.com/christosd10/can-you-recognize-these-15-secondary-game-of-thrones-characters

Good thread OP

First for Varya

Sansa's a right cunt this season

Will there ever be a better fantasy TV series ? I hoped GoT would be decent

What's Jorah going to do?

Nth for shit lighting

Looks like a young Pycelle

Blackfish edition

They wrote him off the show. That was his last scene.

Can you make a Conleth-faced Arys?

Why are bravoosis such dicks? Who watches a girl walking through the street with stabby wounds in her and just ignores it?

Go to Qarth

I get "Lizard people" out of this more than "squirrel people"

The fuck are the makeup artists doing? baka

Kek

Hallucination bro

what's the best dragon design out there. why is it this?

she finally became no one

chances are, she's a little scam artist with pig's blood on her stomach.

I only just watched the episode, did Sup Forums blow up when Cleganebowl was confirmed?

So whats the deal with the Glovers?

Am I a faggot if I read the books but skip the first 2?

>me on the floor

First for immortal Arya who doesn't feel pain and can take 17 stab wounds without flinching or being damaged.

STRONK

why is this allowed?

yes
you might get confused

They're all dead inside. Such is urban life.

Convince the rock men to fight for Dany so they can show up in her hour of need

Is he the real protagonist?

It's not happening.
They lost too much fighting for Robb. The show made it pretty clear
A huge faggot

If you enjoy the following plotlines, go back to plebbit:

>Dany
>Tyrion & Varys
>Anything involving people named Greyjoy
>Arya

Will he die at the finale?

How will Sandor get his ass to Kings Landing to make Cleganebowl happen?

show > books

They should finish her off and complain to the faceless men that their quality of service has severely declined tbqh

that must be why she has been divorced twice already

All kneel for the Dyke from Pyke!

Yes.

How many liters of cum did he pump into her?

Probably so used to Faceless Men recruits killing or attacking citizens there as practice that they stopped caring and ignore it

all jokes aside I love the dragon from dragon's dogma

DYKE DYKE IT RHYMES WITH PYKE

Based Waif

strawpoll.me/10410798/
strawpoll.me/10410798/
strawpoll.me/10410798/

How was the episode, lads?

Just read the entirety of Book 3.

The only other things that matter later are the Kingsmoot, the Tower of Joy scene, the Septon Maribald parts, and the part where Cersei hears about the exploits of Lord Bronn and his ascent to power.

Oh man! Nicolas Cage were in the show?

spoilers please

why daario wears his armor like his is bigger than he is

>I AM THE DROWNED GOD

Was this the best episode of the season? Finally no dany and her dragons. Just good old lords and alliances. Even arya's story is getting good

Why is this allowed?

>Show Euron looks like a plumber from Nebraska

What the fuck....

>liters

Holy shit, you unread faggot.

The average ejaculate is about 5ml, if not less. For a liter, he would have to fuck her TWO HUNDRED TIMES with the same average ejaculate each time.

Think about how impractical that is, you moron.

christ, arya looks outright happy to see that old lady. like what are you doing???? you should be running away

>tit armor

Battle of the Bastards:

>Tormund and co. are completely surrounded by Bolton shields and spears
>Jon and Ramsay 1vs1
>The Boltons almost emerge victorious until Brienne, Blackfish and the Tully force attack from behind
>The Starks appear to be the winning side until the Knights of the Vale ride in killing men on both sides
>Jon is put in chains and CIA is Warden of the North, Lord of Harrenhal and controls the Vale
>CIA has salsa also

It just seems like they are turning her into Catelyn Stark which is a shame because she was a terribly stupid and idiotic character. I hope they do something better with Sansa instead of turning her into her stupid mother.

>nu-male faced cuckbeard driftwood

surprised impressed and disappointed they managed to make an unsullied cock joke in this episode

bravo DnD

sword fights in the streets are common in Bravos

its also why no one cared about 2 girls having a little stick fight in the street. that fight club idea is crazy

>implying that's unrealistic for him

Dany could take it for days

This is her?
Holy shit

So now that LSH has been FUCKING CONFIRMED, and Clegeanebowl FUCKING CONFIRMED for next season, what are you more HYPE about right now?

What's "a figure of speech"? Dork.

Fucking loved that shit. I wished they had more scenes of Yara getting rowdy as fuck like in the books

>kill Maege off screen
>replaces her with loli queen
Not sure what to feel

Let's be honest, what can Cersei possible accomplish by attacking the faith?

My money is on Qyburn ordering Strong to stand down and her being captured to await her trial.

Yara! Yara Queen!

Something's been bothering me, is no one going to react at all now to Jon being brought back from the dead? After the first scene when he walks out and meets everyone there's been nothing, Sansa apparently learned about it off screen and hasn't said a word about it since, half a dozen minor lords have apparently decided to march in his army without a single word about him dying, or for that matter leaving the Night's Watch. I mean seriously what the hell.

Cannot unsee

>you'll never fight for queen salsa during sneauxbawl

JUST

toppest of the keks

>hating based d&d
Pls go

They saved GoT from turning into some lame ass live action shonen

/comfycore/

It was made for a different actor, that Fabio guy.

The real question is why isn't he a fat fuck with blue hair?

Nobody would believe him if he told them. Only those that saw his death believe.

clegane bowl is on indefinite hiatus and the hound will take over the role of LSH and go around with some of the BwB and hanging the others

hype canceled

Not really. Season 1 essentially covers the first book, but season 2 isn't as faithful to the book

i liked jaime at the siege
really hope something interesting will happen with that plotline and not just another surprise murder

Tully """""""force""""""" is like 200 men at best. They can hold a Castle in a siege, not fight on a contested battlefield.

You also know NOTHING about LF's character. He doesn't just openly betray people, he PLAYS people to his advantages. If anything, LF is letting Jon and Ramsay fight it out until both their forces are nearly annihilated, until he swoops in to finish off the Boltons and claim victory. His army remains strong, virtually untouched since he is just mopping up Boltons, and Jon has little to no forces to oppose his army. He will then attempt to marry Sansa and become Warden of the North, since Jon is still a bastard and cannot hold that title. This is where the reveal at the end of the season that Jon is a Targ comes into play, he is unable to lead the North himself, but he now has a claim to the Throne since Tommen is dead, and his claim might just be better than Dany's claim.

If you skip the first two you haven't read the books
If you watch a fight scene on youtube have you watched the film it was from?
and yes even if you've seen the show this applies, they skipped a load of stuff
I hate to sound like such an autist but seriously if you're going to read the books why the fuck wouldn't you want the whole experience

Reminds me of that china webm

Is it just me, or does Arya have the "Waif"-hairstyle, while the old lady looks like an really old Arya?

she's super fucking dead already

theon likely dead too, but they'll probably keep him around as an emotional anchor with dany & co.

Are you hyped for Bryan Cranston's cameo in ep9?

He's supposed to have a short but memorable scene.

Do you think Dany licked his ass?

Is it just a coincidence that Sansa was at her best as a character when she was with CIA and is back to being an annoying cunt now that he's gone?

Reminder that anyone who thinks LF can't die until the Starks learn he betrayed Ned or before he takes on an even bigger load of power or seats a throne, hasn't been paying attention.

My problem isn't really about wanting to skip to the good stuff. I've just head that the first 2 seasons of the show basically carbon copied the plots of the first 2 books.

LSH will be in the finale.

Clegeanebowl will happen, just not in the same way that the HYPE is for (Cersei's trial). It probably won't even be a trial by combat or anything, but the Hound's story has only one direction to go from here; revenge against the BWB, and then onto revenge against Gregor. He has no other plot connections aside from Arya who might appear in the Riverlands at the end of the season, however.

at what point did they properly stop following the books?