Osama Bin Laden is in this picture

Osama Bin Laden is in this picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol48no2/article10.html
nytimes.com/library/world/mideast/041600iran-cia-chapter3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a picture of Afghanistan before the war and talibans.

It's inevitable.

Thanks America and NATO for destroying countries and installing Islamist terrorists

These pictures make me really sad.

has Sweden always had a hard-on for sandniggers?

No it doesn't. Your country keeps supporting America.

Iranians before the "revolution".

Yes.

So does yours.

I like Syria and Syrians. Sometimes I go to sleep feeling sad about what's happening there and how they simply don't deserve it

Read up on Iranian history. America overthrew their democratic, secular government for oil.

We don't tho :^)

No we don't. We are not part of NATO.

>the walls are still standing
Disgusting. Needs more bombs.

It's tragic.
Syria for syrians desu.

kek

The Iranians wanted it

Pahlavi was a poor leader and pissed off the wrong people. Iran is in many ways a better country now

And we installed a culture of pederastic barbars.
Great posts, binland.

Mohammad Mosaddegh was the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran from 1951 until 1953, when his government was overthrown in a coup d'état aided by the United States' Central Intelligence Agency and the United Kingdom's Secret Intelligence Service.

Proof: CIA themselves admit to it cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol48no2/article10.html

nytimes.com/library/world/mideast/041600iran-cia-chapter3.html

Right, i mixed you up with Norway. Anyway, just because my country is part of NATO doesn't mean I'm pro-NATO.

Indeed tragic
I've been interested in Syria since I was a teenager before the civil war.

Sadly, the genuine Syrian refugees are often confused with the fake ones like the Maghrebis !

Laugh all you want, but remember. If it can happen to them, it can happen to us.

Why can't mudslimes take responsibility for their failures? Maybe if all your shitholes weren't islamic theocracies things would be different.

mehh
maghrebis are better than syrians though

Your country unironically made their countries shit and whenever they get back on their feet you kick them to the ground again

And just because you live in the netherlands, it doesn't mean you will ever be dutch.
Try to be white and literally just kill yourself and not women and children.
>us
l a f f i n

no offence m8, but it's so often maghrebi "refugees" you hear about molesting women in germany, on welfare in france etc.

fuck syria

they deserve everything they've got for constantly fucking lebanon

Iraq, Libya and Syria were secular countries living in peace before your country destroyed them.

Wait, are you implying I'm not Dutch or are you doing le all yuropoors are brown meme?

(You) are a shitskin Arab in the Netherlands.

Why aren't you in your ancestors' country?
Honest question.

t. WE WUZ PHOENICIANS lebanese

They tried to be into secular despotism before the theocracy thing, but that failed too.

>Your country unironically made their countries shit
>the white devil did it meme
Those countries were shit since Islam came to exist. Maybe if Muhammadans didn't go on a rampage against Europe for over a thousand years, they'd be better off today.

>whenever they get back on their feet you kick them to the ground again
This is a necessity now. Islamic shitholes shouldn't be allowed to grow. Decolonising them was a mistake.

What are you talking about?

What

>A western liking Syria

What?

Yes to the first.
You're obvious as fuck.

nope

just one christian who cares about other christians
lebanon for maronites, syria muslims fuck off

You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Explain.
Is it because I'm against the NATO? You need to get the Sup Forums dildo out of your ass, user.

>oy takbir, play dumb, just play dumb

You think I'm an Immigrant I'm guessing?

Well some of my ancestors come from France and the Netherlands if I'm not mistaken, but I don't speak French or dutch

Coptic or just an honest, Christian Man?

are you from damascus

anglican

why wouldn't I ? What's the latest news over there m8?

>the white evil

I'm not a racebaiting retard like you, I'm talking about the USA which is a diverse country dumb Balkan fuck. And most of the middle east was going a secular way before the US decided to support the Saudis and the extremely xenophobic Wahabist ideology

Lebanon is not a real country

Right, so feeling pity for people makes you not-white. I'm not even saying I like them, i just think it's sad that a country can go from being modern to a sharia controlled zone.

>if you don't support the destruction of secular cultures and countries you must be an arab!!
Fucking lards are brainwashed to hell and back

Not think - believe.
Wo im rurhrgebiet wohnst du

Yes

We're gonna have water soon yay!

>constantly fucking Lebanon

If it weren't for us. Israeli would be fucking Lebanese women as we speak

They're Sup Forums crossboarders I assume.

Well, you seem like a good man.
Hopefully.

K tejas
neat opinion

Aachen, nahe der Grenze zu den Niederlanden und Belgien

Schöne Stadt, desu.

>If it weren't for us

Lmao you didn't do anything. You weren't capable of doing anything.

>What is 2006 Lebanon War

>weren't
still aren't desu

THIS

>pic is literally in fucking Malmö

>shells own people
>brain drain maximum
I guess it's technically not nothing desu.

Trust this man, he fights for Freedom.

thanks USA

How can the eternal american be stopped

You guys realize Russia instigated everything in Afghanistan, right? Thats one thing you can't blame the US for.

I don't want to defend muslims since I personally think they are retarded but in this case it's literally america's fault for destabilizing the area by overthrowing secular governments and propping up religious fanatics. Things weren't perfect before, but arab nationalism and dictators are preferable to america going in, bumbling things up and leaving a void for extremists to fill. Right now, ISIS would not have gotten anywhere near as big as they did if Obongo didn't uselessly pull out of Iraq and leaving behind 200 million dollars worth of equipment and strategic bases that they could take over.

We can blame the americans for supporting the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""FREEDOM FIGHTERS"""""""""""""""""""""""""" that destroyed the country.

The russians were supporting the revolutionary government.

Falange

Wtf, america is so evil! I always thought they're just evil, but they're so evil beyond believe!

no, they are not evil.

but americans must be stupid or naive.

Russia did their part aswell.

And France and Italy did their part in Libya.

Still the original sin were the Iraq Wars (all of them).

Now we have our own iron fist dictator ruling the US, poetic justice.

>Croatia

Remember the time the Serbs were bombing the old district of Dubrovnik?

But wasn't Tokyo destroyed even more, even without an a-bomb? And didn't many more people die there?

>just one christian who cares about other christians
Well done. You're apart of the one out of three cancerous cults which are the cultural reason for all the current destabilisation in these regions.
You braindead morons should stop fucking breeding because your memetic diseases need to fucking die out already. It's been around two and a half thousand years too fucking long.

at least they freed afghanistan from those filthy commies

god bless freedum :---DDD

Most levant countries don't have a big debt unlike Japan. Japan showed to be a good goy after WW2 so democracy and prosperity was literally loaned to them. Your country would be north korea tier otherwise.

Why do western countries brag about their quality of life when it wouldn't have been possible without the loan bubble they all profited from and now seemingly suffer no consequences from.

Well, you aren't in your ancestors' country either

The pictures your posting were our regimes. It's the people who replaced them that did this.

Can someone remind me why our government went after gaddafi again. He brought prosperity to his country and kept those motherfuckers in check. Now the Shame shit is happening to Assad.
>TFW gaddafi was right all along
>Europe will turn black without me
Really makes me think

this
fuck america

Ghadaffi wanted to make some kind of new African currency that depended on gold. The western countries got scared of losing shekels and had to make him "go".

When did the US invade muslim-occupied France?
Or is it just third-worlders ruining everything?

I am though. I had family that fought in the revolution and in 1812.
I could say the same about you too.

>When didn't the US invade muslim countries?
>Or is it just the US ruining everything?
ftfy

I fucking hate this meme
>l-l-look at this cherrypicked image of wealthy/powerful elites who are wearing skirts!!11! afghanistan used to be so progressive!
>even though they constituted 0.000002% of the population while the other 99.999998% lived in abject poverty

fucking retards

If you werent fat and ignorant you'd know the second picture is better than the first

Rather the West (including Japan) enjoy their good life because they robbed and pillaged the rest of the world.

It's like with aristocrats. They always looked like civilized noblemen who live in palaces, arguing that their wealth and status was granted by god or something.
But in reality their first bucket of gold were "earned" by riding a horse and beating to death poor peasants to take away their lands for their own cronies, and generally committing wanton aggression against weaker people.
Once they were rich, they wanted the ordinary people to forget about their babarian origins and instead constructed themselves some sort of divine right to legitimate their rule and stomp down challengers who rise up.

Same with the West. Their first millions were made by raping and pillaging the third world, and now they claim that their wealth was because they have democracy or some sort of genetic/cultural/religious superiority.

This is why I'm generally open for rising new powers like China to challenge the West with all means, no matter how brutal or depraved their methods.
The West rose to power with similiar methods, and hence has absolutely no moral authority to deny others the same. The West has genocided and conquered their way to power, and is now enjoying the fruits of these crimes by virtue of the power-structure it created, and hence has no right to stop others from doing that as well.