If Lithuanians are the whitest, why is their average IQ only 94 according to various studies?

If Lithuanians are the whitest, why is their average IQ only 94 according to various studies?

Russians and communism, as always.

All the smart people moved away or were killed in post-commie countries, hence why they're so poor and stupid nowadays

This actually makes sense desu

If Slavs weren't stupid, they would be western tier already.

Or actually, they would be better than the west, since they don't have any immigrants.

So what you're saying is that intelligence is environmental?

Partially yes, but genes are the most important and slavs just don't have it.

>muh white mustard race

Why are americans so obsessed with race? Individual and cultural differences have way bigger impact on behaviour and intelligence than a tiny difference of genetic admixtures.

>we will never get back our people

>why are americans so obsessed with race

insecurity

> they don't have any immigrants.
not true
too much Asians and Muslims here

No.

Then are you admiting that every person that is more white than you is also smarter than you? Since you claim that genetic differences are bigger than individual ones, then you must see for example every French as smarter than you.

Because we have all of them over here in a big shitfest.

Yeah, you're pretty multicultural, but what is the reason of arguing which european nation has the biggest admixture of a haplogroup you arbitarily deem "white"? Does it really matter so?

> French
> White

To answer your question: yes.

Why do you rely on slavs to do your space strolls then?

Well if you admit that, let me, a whiter, thus according to you - automatically smarter person than you tell you: you are in the wrong.

Russia has mudslimes?

10% of its population

>the same thread all the fucking time
do you expect new answers or something?

Lithuanians are slavs, not white. They were part of the USSR.

But if I'm in the wrong then you are not automatically smarter.

list is not even complete, there's no data from estonians for example.

Exactly. Which further proves my point.

Estonians are together with Latvians in Baltic Various

Let me explain what I mean better:
If we have a white guy and a nigger with the same education and way of living, the white one has higher chances to be smarter. If you (a white guy) was bornt in Detroit and lived your life with other niggers then you are smarter than them even if you had the same education and life.

What about the Irish and Portuguese?

They're white too

Yes, I never argued that. I said that individual and cultural differences are way bigger than genetical ones, not that genetical differences don't exist.
All I'm saying is that asking why Lithuanians aren't the smartest just because they have a tiny bit more "atlantic-baltic" admixture than other nations is just stupid - becuase it just doesn't matter nearly as much as americans seem to think.

Lithuanians aren't the whitest and that image doesn't quantify "whiteness" correctly

Then we were saying the same thing just we didn't understand each other. GOD BLESS YOU MY POLISH FRIEND

Well what does if not autosomal admixture?

Certainly not haplogroups, that's for sure

It depends who is classified as the whitest. If, say, the Swedish are considered the whitest, then autosomal closeness to Swedes determines whiteness. For example, I'm sure everyone agrees that the Dutch are whiter than Finns, but according to that image the Dutch are considerably "near eastern" and even Finns are whiter than them by quite a few places. In reality, whatever mix of "atlantic-baltic", "near-east", "far-east" and "africa" the Dutch are is closer to being "white" than the Finnish mix.

Well I agree, far-eastern is a lot more "exotic" than near eastern, but it's up to ones opinion and biases who you consider to be the whitest, and considering the low neart eastern AND far eastern admixture in Lithuanians, I think they qualify as the whitest

This, Estonians fall under the same cluster as Balts due to centuries of racemixing.

Lithuanians are not the "whitest" though

Most in Europe yes

Who is the whitest according to you?

Anglos

>retardtugal

Northwestern Europeans generally, I don't really think it's worth deciding which specific country is the "whitest" when such a concept barely exists anyway

>Albania

desu

things are really bad in the countryside

he said whitet not most blond and blue eyed

those two kinda correlate imho