Everyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_bases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is the UK not in this list

article 50 hasn't been put through yet, so they're in with the eu's medal count

>needing us to prop up your numbers
We're doing fine on our own

You didn't seriously include the Uk, did you?

Brexit.

Just give the US 30 separate medal eligible teams per medal and then you can try this argument again.

they're still benefiting from the EU at this point (and they aren't out yet), so it's fair to pop them in there.

that's not how it works.
not our fault you're a country of "united states".

but it is

>Why is the UK not in this list

We are in the list because we're members of the European Union

Cav - UK
Korean - EU

because you are member of the european union and still enjoy it perks, so stfu before I slap you

posting hahaha

ameriblobs BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_bases

Really make you think.

Only that many with at least 10times the number of entrants. Upsets happen all the time, the advantage of a greater number of entrants can not be overstated.

>0 in sweden
feels good

Eu athletes: 5000

Per athlete capita you muslim faggot cunts suck

NZ do pretty well with their population size

NZ has more medals count than Spain and Brazil

not really

kek

The kike yuropoors are trying to steal our success.

that whole comment made me absolutely cringe, how can one person be so deluded

lol mate you literally think the EU constitutes a nation. that's so cucked it's hard to believe.

not even once did I imply that, you retard, doesn't change the fact that the british idiot thinks he's no part of the EU, despite still using all of it's perks.

WE DID GUYS! WE FUCKING DID IT! TOP OF THE WORLD WOOOOOHOOOOO

HOW WILL THE AMERIFATS EVER RECOVER FOR THIS

>implying you will ever leave

your politicians will just bury the whole thing slow and steady

There's only one gold medal per discipline. It doesnt matter if you have one or 1000 athletrs competing.

Portugal proudly added a bronze to that list so fuck yeah, WE are the greatest, awesomest, fuck you USA, fuck you China, fuck everybody. God damn, feels so good to be part of greatest people this planet has to offer!

EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU! EU!

Exclude the ridiculous retarded amount of swimming and gymnastics medals and it gets worse for Ameridumbs

Our medals count isn't right on that. We are 4/8/3
Also we are #2 per capita so I will post here all I want

>it's another lend me your strength fellow Europeans episode

>No bases
You use to have a couple here. You own some land here at an airport purely so you don't have to go through our crazy customs and immigration, I kind of wish you would give it back 2bh you don't need it

success-stealers

gib medialz plox

You won half of your medals only in stupid and barely different swimming events

That logic works for the total medal count yes, but not for gold medals.

Can someone shop Farage's face on Cavendish and Merkel's face on the Korean? Bonus points for throwing Junker and Schulz's faces on the other two.

Wow no shame at all, nothing countries being carried by GB and claiming the medals as a victory for the EU.

Another example of why I'm delighted we voted to leave this nonsense. Sad!

This, nothing but parasites expecting us to help them deal with shit they've caused themselves and then vampire our success for themselves, shameless cunts.

But a lot of these come down to who is on point at the moment of the competition. Give the US 50 teams per sport, and at least one of those teams is going to pull off the performance of a lifetime and take gold.

>its a another disguised ABE thread
God they really are obsessed

As an American, I'm glad England is joining us in the modern independent world. Don't let the Germans and such leech off of your success!

>Give the US 50 teams per sport, and at least one of those teams is going to pull off the performance of a lifetime and take gold.

Jamal please. This is just pure retardation.

We have more golds than Australia. Why aren't we on there?

Nvm am retarded.

The Liberal Democrats aren't in office, so nope.

We'll envoke article 50 when we're ready, I don't see why we should self impose a 2 year deadline on ourselves when we get our new house decorated and fitted with internet before we move out.

*bro touch*

League of independent white nations.
>US, Canada, England, Russia, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand

That's like 85 gold medals right there. Suck it Yurope

ITT: 440 million EU nationals piggybacking on the hard work of 60 million UK national.

Don't be laying claim to our efforts because you're too inept, you didn't have our permission 4 years ago to include us in your Europe group and you still don't have it now, ESPECIALLY after we made it official and voted to leave.

We are killin it