I can do this all day

>I can do this all day
>He said the same thing in winter soldier to a bully

Is this the deepest scene on comic book history?

DC doesn't even compete, I used to be a DC fan, then I took an arrow to the knee.

He did in The First Avenger, not TWS.
Holy shit, the movies are all the same that you confuse them.

Mad DCuck lol

Bumq

Knowledge is never obvious.

KINO.

damn he said to a bully, now he's saying it as a bully...

Based Cap.

Sweet comeback.

You need to be in Steve shoes to understand him, that line can be viewed as a nice callback but it also shows how broken he is. He got abused by everyone before getting the serum that would make him a threat to all those bullies, and even after getting it he never got the chance to punch them. He is like the kid that dreams to be buff enought to kick the ass of his childhood abusers.
And he could have expressed those feeling while battling Red Skull, but the cosmic cube got him first before he could land a punch in his head, apart from being inexperienced.
When he saw Tony standing there, when he smashed his metal head with his shield, he wasn't seeing his partner or friend.
He was seeing the guy that kicked him in the theatre, he was seeing the army men laughing at his weak body, he was seeing the guys that didn't let him go to the defend his nation, he was seeing Red Skull. And when he was about to cut his throat he snapped and realized that he became something worse.

Goddamn

This is the best film analysis I have seen.

Better than any for BvS

>Where are you from?
>Queens.
This dialogue occurs between Cap and Erskine in The First Avenger and then between Cap and Spider-Man in Civil War. How can the Russos be this good?

It happens in 3 movies.

What kinda nonsense is this?

Captain America has plenty of outlets for violence, and he's never shown reveling in being the bully. The "I can do this all day" line means that he's always willing to stand up to bullies. The entire first half of the first Cap movie was to show that no matter what kind of body Steve had, he'd always be the same person inside.

The last part nails it though

>The "I can do this all day" line means that he's always willing to stand up to bullies
OP never said the contrary.

Why is MCU's Captain America better at being superman than Snyder's superman.

You are confusing Vision with Cap.

>He is like the kid that dreams to be buff enought to kick the ass of his childhood abusers.

He was making Steve out to be projecting or something in the last fight.

If he really saw Red Skull when he was fighting Tony, then why did he walk away and drop his shield?

Don't any of you cunts get it?
Cap IS America.
>He wasn't a superpower until WW2.
>Even when he's strong enough to bully, he doesn't.
>He's secretly gay.
>He does some dodgy missions.
>His weapon is primarily defensive.
>He doesn't believe in oversight.

He always stands for what's right and never gives up.

#HailHydra

Wait a minute...

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

>Even when he's strong enough to bully, he doesn't.
>His weapon is primarily defensive.
>He doesn't believe in oversight.
What kind of brainwashing you had to endure to believe this shit?

>then why did he walk away and drop his shield?
>And when he was about to cut his throat he snapped and realized that he became something worse.
Apart from that, it's true that Steve has some issues after the war and HYDRA doings, remember that scene where he laments that he can't get drunk due to the serum?
I recall they wanted to put some PTSD stuff in TWS.

I'm from bongistan.
I don't believe that shit but he's the personification of American values.
He's as America sees itself. Or at least how it wants to see itself.

As for the bullying thing. The US does use its military force in a bad way, but just think of what some other countries would do with that strength.
Most other countries would be planting their flag everywhere their army set foot if they could. America is a noisy tool of a neighbour most of the time, but it's about as good a force as dominant super power could be.