Renée Zellweger Explains Her Six-Year Hollywood Hiatus

>“I was fatigued and wasn’t taking the time I needed to recover between projects, and it caught up with me,” Zellweger confesses to the British magazine. “I got sick of the sound of my own voice: it was time to go away and grow up a bit.”
>“I found anonymity, so I could have exchanges with people on a human level and be seen and heard, not be defined by this image that precedes me when I walk into a room,” she explained. “You cannot be a good storyteller if you don’t have life experiences, and you can’t relate to people.”
vanityfair.com/style/2016/06/renee-zellweger-acting-break

Why do actresses lie about not being able to get work?

whats wrong with her face

She could have pounced out some shit but what she says makes sense. Not everyone is a soulless fucking hack, OP. Maybe you need to stop dreaming of that mansion and live your life, faggo.

I almost forgot about her. Haha, she's so squinty.

I don't think she lying OP it couldn't been that hard for her to get some crap role for a movie.

Also man she has not age well at all.

>mutilating your face beyond recognition to get more roles
>not soulless
Renee get off the computer

Somebody on Sup Forums blinded by the superficial and unable to understand depth? I'm shocked.

>it was time to go away and grow up a bit.

She was like 40 something when she went away. lol

Girl has psychological issues. Such a waste of a good-looking woman.

Wait did she get this way because of plastic surgery or is she just this way because of her aging like shit?

>butchers her face in order to look more youthful
>somehow we're the superficial ones

So are you a woman or a nu-male cuck?

Plastic surgery.

She clearly tried to make her eyes less mongol looking

Somebody on Sup Forums can't understand the complexity of life? Is this a new development?

Why would she do this to herself? I mean she was never really all that great looking but atleast she was decent looking.

What's the point of doing plastic surgery if you're not ugly and honestly I can't think of any actor/actress that has benefited from doing plastic surgery.

>have a signature look
>get plastic surgery to remove signature look
>nobody knows who the fuck you are any more

>Somebody on Sup Forums can't understand how hollywood works and when you fuck up your highly marketable face in an attempt to look younger you will lose roles.

>become a recluse
>caring about your "signature look"

pick one

Yeah...thats what it is. You took the break, whatever you say.

She wasn't a recluse she was desperate for work.

Fame and fortune does weird things to people.

>not be defined by this image that precedes me when I walk into a room
Is that why she fucked up her face?