The Dreamers

What's it feel like to take a girl's virginity, Sup Forums?

good minus the blood

My wife's son said it felt great

First time I took a girl's virginity she took mine as well.

Second time I did so it was just weird and I cut contact after that. She kept coming over to my apartment and jerking me off and one day she was just like YOLO LOL.

18 year old virgins are weird. Stay away.

Honestly, kinda messy and nerve-racking. Popping her cherry is painful to her and the blood can ruin the sheets.

it's bretty cool

I'll never know

Confirmed for virgins.

feels bad man

>tfw dated a virgin for months
>tfw never took her virginity
>tfw I'm 23 turning 24 soon, and the odds that I'll ever take a girl's virginity let alone have sex are going down year by year
>tfw there are moments where I'm content with this, which scares the fuck out of me

Life sucks bros. The problem is within me and I know it. Women are attainable, you just need to go out there and get it.

>months
>never took her virginity

how

no shit Sherlock

I don't give a fuck about sex unless it's with mai waifu

It's not enough to date a girl. You have to be able to push her sexually, girls don't just come out and do that stuff. Especially not shy girls who never had boyfriends before.

I was inexperienced, she was inexperienced, we were both pretty self-conscious.

literally me, except the first memearrow

like bags of sand.

it aoky

needs some tears

what about 25 years old virgin...

41 year old neck beard virgin who lives with my mom's and literally leaves in a part of the house that's lower than the rest thereby, a basement, if you will. Jerks off constantly. Jerks off to pron often helps me but I really want to bury my head in girl's twat and sniff her vagina smells.

what did he mean by this?

>tfw broke a promise to the only girl who ever showed any affection to me in HS and moved away before uni so i wouldn't have to see her or any of my friends ever again
>tfw years later i still regret it and have come to realize i loved her
>tfw find someone that looks like her at uni thousands of miles away and get obsessed with her
>tfw she flirts with me giving me looks but i'm too pussy to do anything cause she reminds me of my broken heart and time goes by

>She kept coming over to my apartment and jerking me off
>18 year old virgins are weird. Stay away

Why wouldn't I want an 18 year old girl to come over to my apartment and jerk me off?

I'm 30 and would be there by 41 but I'm killing myself next week

>ywn cum on Eva's bloody pubes

All these people pretending to be virgins at really old ages are just meme-ing right? Nobody could really be a 25+ yo virgin. I'm a huge fucking loser and even I managed to lose my virginity by 20. If even I could do it then so can everyone else.