I'm not a Sup Forums guy but I've been really getting into Talking Heads lately. What do you guys think of them?

I'm not a Sup Forums guy but I've been really getting into Talking Heads lately. What do you guys think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwDaFdVd8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is not a monolith, but it is widely agreed upon here that they are pretty good

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE DUBS

damn

LOST MY SHIT

they're passing in-between us

thx

One of the most universally loved bands here. The nervous tension and strange songwriting appeals to Devo nerds like myself and their pop sensibilities on tracks like This Must Be The Place make them a normie favorite too.

One of the greats

I'M A TUMBLR

they have really cool production/arrangement and use lots of neat textures which i like. They use lots of quick dots and spinning sounds which are the best

also his voice is cool even though it's not a typical "great sounding singer" or however it is.

THE DUBS SPEAK

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE TRIPS

I love them

anybody know if David Byrne had anything to do with this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwDaFdVd8U

this thread honestly isn't as meme as I was expecting

They are Sup Forumscore meaning:
-majority of user base has heard them
-most people that heard them love or likes
-the people who don't tend to meme them pretty hard

The bands or THESE DUBS?!

UNDER THE WATER
CARRY THE WATER

no thx
i'm a government man

if you like them a lot, read david byrne's book How Music Works

half about music, half about him and the band

Excellent band.

Had a tearful breakdown while listening to "Once in a Lifetime" on repeat. really enjoy Psycho Killer, Take Me to the River, Burning Down the House. Sax and Violins is amazing. Blind and Flowers are really quirky and catchy.

Check out their live concert film Stop Making Sense.