/trans/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

fourfourtwo.com/news/simeone-ill-never-get-over-champions-league-final-defeats
youtu.be/RUCn4w-S2KM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

could have at least put in the rumours or tonights match

i dont believe anything i see in the papers

When you enjoy what you do, you don't lose your hair, and Guardiola is bald.

>tfw no prime Seedorf

>Whether it's a trend or not is of little relevance. I have a beard, I have done since I could grow one and will likely keep it until I die. It's personal preference and it's natural. I like the idea that I'm living, in some way, as nature intended, though I obviously maintain it enough to not allow it to descend into nonsense.

leaked United line up for tonight lads

trust in me. Martial dropped for personal reasons - having domestic problems.

I was in the process of making a proper thread, but this popped up during auto-refresh.

Sorry user, it's easier for others to do this minimal and post it before me :(

On the other hand Mourinho has hair

Fuck off Joleon Lescott edition

Koulibaly when

>4-2-3-1 with Pogba
Nice way to waste 89 million pounds Mourhinho

>Rooney on the left

he also is getting fatter and looks more and more like a grumpy old fart

>Ibramemeovic
>Longard
>Mata
>Rooney at all
>Lellaini
>Valencia
>Mangala 2.0
>Balding dutch manlet

Uniteds squad is AWFUL

>Henry: What about the red [points to Pogba's new haircut, with red lines down the side]. Any celebration if you score, or are you still going to dab?
>Pogba: This is going to be new, there's going to be a new thing. New team, new things.
exciting

why did yanited buy henry mick o'hanlan?

Dont forget that they have spent more money than Madrid since 2008

Because they wanted to and coul.d

hope Fonte snaps his leg 2bh

I'd like to know why he left a CL team that finished 2nd for an EL team that finished 5th

>no rumours

Mcfucking kill yourself my man

>Dont forget that they have spent more money than Madrid since 2008
ey up the madrid autist is here to remind everyone in /transepl/ that Madrid should be centre of attention

why do people insist on making these shit threads with nothing in them? instead of scrambling to be the first to make the thread so you can brag about it in your head you could actually take the time to make a proper /trans/ thread, i hate transfer season only because of you summer fags

>Joe Hart will join Everton on loan because Manchester City have moved a step closer to signing Chile keeper Claudio Bravo, 33, from Barcelona in a £17.4m deal (Daily Mirror)

Barcelona will sign Ajax and Netherlands goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen, 27, as a replacement for Claudio Bravo. (Telegraaf - in Dutch)

>Arsenal have started talks with Atletico Madrid over the signing of 21-year-old Uruguay centre-back Jose Gimenez. (Daily Mail)

Crystal Palace initially offered £15m for Liverpool striker Christian Benteke before finally getting the 25-year-old striker for £27m plus add-ons. (Daily Express)

>Stoke midfielder Joe Allen, 26, says he found out he was leaving Liverpool after a text from a friend and that the Reds could have handled his exit better. (Daily Telegraph)

Everton manager Ronald Koeman has told Oumar Niasse he needs to leave the club for the sake of his career. Hull are said to be interested in the 26-year-old Senegal striker. (Liverpool Echo)

>Colombia striker Carlos Bacca says he will stay at AC Milan this season. The 29-year-old has been linked with West Ham. (AC Milan website)

Portugal goalkeeper Eduardo, 33, will join Chelsea next week, according to Dinamo Zagreb manager Zlatko Kranjcar. (ESPN)

>Tottenham have moved again for Espanyol's Spanish goalkeeper Pau Lopez. The London club have already failed with a £3m bid for the 21-year-old and will now try to sign him on a season-long loan. (Evening Standard)

Stoke have agreed a £200,000 deal for Dundee United's 6ft 7in central defender Harry Souttar, 17. (Dundee Courier)

>Leeds United chairman Massimo Cellino is losing patience with manager Garry Monk after just four games of the season. (Daily Mirror)

>trans thread
> Comparing the expenses of United with Madrid is not a good factor to measure effieciency of each teams at transfers
Wew lad.

>Leelds

>3rd place

THIS IS OUR YEAR

Is that the romanian second division?

>poogba so deep
he's going to flop there

Who needs Koulibaly, Zouma coming back is gonna be like a new signing la

Any updates on the qt to me situation?

Yea

>Portugal goalkeeper Eduardo, 33, will join Chelsea next week, according to Dinamo Zagreb manager Zlatko Kranjcar. (ESPN)
most pointless transfer??

Accepted a larger (cock) offer from Chad.

>proper thread

Strong autism

rumours of a loan occuring between 7pm to 10pm BST tonight if you get a stream

Sick of waiting desu, just want the transfer season to be over.

>qt
You should downgrade your standars pal

You should compare the titles won by each team during that period to find out the ROI of those transers

>tfw both Messi and Ronaldo's regens have 1* skill

>fart
>britbong goalkeeping

>Myanmar
not seen that before. Whats it like?

complains about no content and then you copy and paste that load of shit

Redpill me on German football

Bayern win

>de gay

joke

>You should compare the titles won by each team during that period to find out the ROI of those transers
Man U:
3BPL
1 FA cup
Some meme cups
Madrid
2 leagues
2 CL
2 copas del Rey
Some meme supercups

Probably the best in europe. If you mean the German league pretty entretaining outside of Bayern.

>fa cup final
no flags
against modern football

Man Utd fans

Bet palace had loads.

show jumping league

>de guardiolel

pretty decent where I live. Pretty inconvenient if you had lived abroad for a while though.

Why would you not play something like this
If Martial is out give Memphis a chance under Mou and then let either Mkhi or Mata play CAM/WR as Rooney was not good as a CAM against Bournemouth

>mouyes

Dubs

Good, but you should also include the net spending of both clubs for the same period, otherwise we don't know how much each club invested to win those titles

Also, iirc madrid has only won a league since 2008/09, in 2012

Pogba should play on the left in midefield 2bh

Are the Olympics almost over yet
Jesus christ

>Mata in midfield
>Schneiderlin playing at all
>Rooney not playing

>Lucas Leiva is Liverpool's current longest serving player

Man U spent the most in the last couple of years,while Madrid spent most of it in the first 4 years of Florentino. And you are right I counted the 2007/08 league.

>actually rating wogba

I'm so fucking glad Pogba fucked off to Memechester United so I never have to hear about him in Serie A again.

He's about to be exposed. Actual worth is €30m.

ABUs are actually seething ITT, it's hilarious.

>friday night football

less with the shitposting more with the FF points please

>Finish work at 11pm

JUST

Rooney is shit, wasted 3 or 4 clear cut chances last weekend and slowed down so many attacking plays
Schneiderlin or Carrick as DM as Fellaini doesn't provide the same cover as them two
Mata is actually better as a CAM then on the right, still effective out there but he is not fast enough to play as a proper winger.

>Lescott fails medical at Rangers

Yeah, not surprised actually

>Its a manure fan from Surrey and a Liverpool fan from North Wales argue about two clubs they have no attachment to other than the fact they bandwagonned the most successful club at the time episode.

OP is the incredibly desperate attention-seeking Bristol Rovers fan.

He contributes nothing to Sup Forums.

who /dab/ here?

>Milan's season tickets sales

So glad that it's being sold to the chinese. Talk about running a club to the ground.

Mustafi is a fucking Everton reject, why is everyone talking about this Paki?

>and a country

why don't you fucking kill yourself

Whenever I see him post I'm reminded of the 94/95 division 2 playoff final. Which is nice desu.

>"To reach a 2nd UCL final, with the effort of a huge number of people & work & to lose for a 2nd time, was a very hard blow."

>"When they say that defeats are water under the bridge, its a lie. Thats not happened to me."

>"Losing those 2 UCL finals will stay with me for life. No other final will make up for those two defeats."

>"I’ll still feel the pain of losing those two Champions League finals (against Real Madrid)."
fourfourtwo.com/news/simeone-ill-never-get-over-champions-league-final-defeats

Predictions for tonight's match?

Pogba injury , out for half a year

Poor fella. He is cursed forver with meme goals from Ramos in set pieces. It is like a curse

>mustafi
>of Pakistani descent

You're an idiot lad

>Kagawa was the best player at Dortmund la
>Pogba is useless he will never do anything good luck in Italy la
>Fergie is never wrong,Moyes will be a success la
>Moyes number 1. He won the Community shield la
>Fellaini is a great signing. He will crush it with Fabregas la
>Van Gaal is legendary he will be great la
>Di Maria is the best player in the world we will crush it la
>Falcao is objectively the best 9 in the world who will stop us la
>Mata carried Chelsea to a CL he will crush it la
>Herrera crushed it in Bilbao the new Xavi la
>Mourinho is the best coach in the world la
>#Pogback. Literally unstopable la
youtu.be/RUCn4w-S2KM (embed) (embed) (embed)

Riley was so fucking bad on the first thing sky had her present

>Sandro 'Leg breaker' Wieser moving to Reading
Why though? He's shit.

Atleti forever cucked by Madrid, if they meme them to another CL trophy they'll never get over it.

Juve must be laughing

They're gonna get so much money if anyone ever tries to get Dybala

wew

Reading are shit too.

JUST

>spending 110m on a defensive midfielder

kek

>his "real" value

it's their money, they can do what they want with it, they could have set fire to it if they wanted to

He's particularly shit though. The only thing he's done in his career is shatter someone's knee. You have to be a special kind of shit, to be too shit for the Swiss league.

>pogba left this team for that

kek