So Brazil basically extorted our boys

So Brazil basically extorted our boys.

Fuckin hues man. 3rd worlders gonna 3rd world.

Other urls found in this thread:

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/fatherofthree-shot-dead-on-holiday-in-spain-in-out-of-control-gang-feud-34976540.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plea_bargain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flávio_Canto#Instituto_Rea.C3.A7.C3.A3o_social_project
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you """lied""" about getting robbed, so now, gringo, we gonna rob you for real

they tarnished a whole countries reputation for the sake of a couple of hundred dollars

And you're just going to take it like cucks? Why doesn't Obama take some potshots? Not like he's got an election to win.

Edited video tapes that conveniently leave out the part where the gun was pulled on them and they were forced to paly 500 dollars for a cracked piece of plastic.

Then the police shaking revoking passports, pulling them off planes and demanding 5 figure payments to leave the country?

Illegal as fuck in the US.

this.

fucking americans behave like shit and now have the guts to complain about a well deserved fine.

I report you

They paid $50 not $500

Demanding someone pay 10K to avoid being charged with a crime is literal extortion.

Let the rest off because they were obviously just tagging along on that retard Lochte's frat boy coat tails.

Let them take his passport and burn it. He should stay there and rot in some forest prison. He was a fucking vapid embarrassment years ago before any of this even happened.

>USA flag
>Standing up for the 3rd world

we bomb shitholes like that place daily fuck off breh

> " donating" money to get out of criminal charges instead of just paying fines once the government proves your guilty
Hahahahahahahahaha Brazil is so fucking corrupt.

booooooooooooooooooo

it's really the same shit as a misdemeanor plea deal in our justice system without all the lawyers and red tape

I wasn't standing up for them

>agreed to donate to charity
lol it's totally not a bribe you guys

No it isn't. He was not even charged with a crime so it has nothing to do with Rio's judicial system.

He was forced to pay this money to get his passport back to leave the country.

You don't pay 10k for a misdemeanor in America familia, maybe like $300

>they tarnished a whole countries reputation

Are you implying Brazil had a good reputation to begin with? This, amongst other things, were predicted as absolutely certain to happen over the course of this Olympics.

Not saying lying about it is fine I'm just saying Brazil looks like a shit hole either way.

And you don't pay 10k for a misdemeanor that not only have you not been found guilty on, yet alone one you haven't been charged with.

The south is nice.

You live in australia m8, you're not in position to talk about shitholes

>this flag

???

Australia is fine tyvm

we don't treat out water ways like trash dumps lmao

Spain is x100 better than Australia though.

the alternative was sit in prison until they get put on trial which could take weeks and maybe still have to pay money.
if anything this third world method of law got them out of prison sooner for the same price.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/fatherofthree-shot-dead-on-holiday-in-spain-in-out-of-control-gang-feud-34976540.html

THEY SHOOT YOUR PEOPLE

M8 you're either desert or land of spiders. Even worst, you can also find australian people.

Oh shit.

They paid for dmgs and Brazil edited the video to save face anyway. The right thing to do was give them their passports and send them on their way, not extort them for 10,000.

Brazil is technically a second world country. Why does everyone on this board keep calling it a 3rd world country?
I get it's pretty shit, but still.

so is withgolding 400M for a few prisoners

Read the article idiot.

It was a former soviet state?

>the right thing to do
the right thing to do was to put them in prison because of risk of flight, investigate and either put them on trial or let them leave any pay them for each day they had to stay in prison but I guess this isnt how you are supposed to treat burgers visiting your country.

>second world
the meme is over. shitty economists have been telling us for decades that BRIC are this close to becoming first world just to watch how all 4 of them are moving into the opposite direction.

It's ahead of China but below Russia in development

>The man, named locally as Trevor O'Neill, 40, from Drimnagh, south Dublin, was gunned down outside a supermarket in Majorca.

what else do i need to know

literally no first world nation freaks the fuck out over some drunks who already paid for the dmgs caused.

>throw them in prison while you investigate

fuck outta here, hans.

He was killed in Mallorca in an Irish shooting. Not even one spanish was involved, just irish gangs.

you throw them in prison while you investigate if the alternative is they escape the country and will never come back.
everyone does including your own fucking country, pedro

China wants to be seen as a developing country though. Less responsibility to carry on their shoulders and more leniency internationally with them. Seriously, google how many times Xi Jingping have said "Don't forget we're still a developing country.". Shit works too. They're a bunch of geniuses, I swear to God.

>throw them in prison

No we don't. Only convicted criminals are in our prisons.

You can be held in a holding cell of the jail for up to 48 hours, and after that, if not charged w/crime, the police HAVE to release you.

And if you're a drunk idiot, you get bailed out overnight and have to pay a few hundred bucks for a fine and maybe do some community service.

Not pay TEN THOUSAND dollars.

And if it were a foreign Olympian, it'd have been handled quickly and easily.

>this one German that sits on Sup Forums all day shitting on America

Who pays you? Seriously it is pathetic.

Listen you fucking burgerbrained clapshits, they acted like twats and a brave security guard stood up to them, and actually DID THEM A FAVOUR by allowing them to pay a direct fine instead of getting the police involved.

They messed with the bull and they got the horns, and considering got off pretty lucky. You guys should just quiet down now, because this """""debate"""" has been going on for a few days now and all it is doing is confirming the arrogance of Americans.

You didn't even refute the other user's point. You are jaded by your irrational hate.

typical burger mindset, this is why those """"kids"""" did what what they did and they still think they did nothing wrong.

think of it as bail but they don't have to go back
are you a proxy though

> paying money to not be charged with a crime that hasn't been proven yet

Man those Brazilians are strapped for cash if that's their justice system

>Illegal as fuck in the US.
ok. So what?

How is me pointing out an obsessed German "dur American mindset"

He sits on here daily continuously shitting on America.

Where is the missing 3 minutes of the security footage Paco?

These American sissy bois wouldn't last a day in the real world.

Extortion is illegal in every civilized nation. And it's """""illegal""""" in Brazil.

Not to mention, the Rio PD has a history with stuff like this as many in the past were taken down due to a rampant extortion racket within their ranks.

What did he mean by this?

""""""""""""""""""""charity""""""""""""""""""""

We forced a 32 year old kid into donating money by making him piss on the walls and break stuff in a gas station barhroom. I'm so ashamed

more money than some robber was ever gonna get from them

fucking brazilians man

I'm more upset about Obongo's use of money than this anyway.

They are "missing" just like the 24 hour footage of the whole day is "missing". Those 3 minutes is the time they take from "waiting for the cop arrive" to "fuck this, let's get out of here".

but american women resort to court aproved extortion whenever they get bored of their husbands, even to the point of making the poor sod pay more than he earns

hey, fatty. this is literally a concept from american jurisprudence
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plea_bargain

So all our cops are corrupt? And all your cops are trigger happy assassins? Okay then.

I wonder what politician heads that charity

The 3 minutes of them being yelled at to give the guy with a gun money

Yes because if this had happened in any first world country, the athletes would have surely been arrested and made to pay 10k in a plea bargain because they peed on the floor.

This is literal moneygrabbing by some corrupt cops. I'm wondering how much of that money actually ends up at the fucking charity.

They'll be donating sporting goods to an NGO in the Rocinha Favela that helps young dindus stay away from crime through sports (Instituto Reação).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flávio_Canto#Instituto_Rea.C3.A7.C3.A3o_social_project

The money exchange is several minutes later.
Do we really need to talk more of this? I'm tired already, there's almost a dozens testimonies, counting with your swimmers. Everyone already admitted. I can't see why would anyone except the most crazy tinfoil hat kind of people keep bashing on this keyboard. It's over man. Whatever you still don't understand you just need to learn portuguese and read the leaked testimonies and interviews of the witness of the case.

>Those 3 minutes is the time they take from "waiting for the cop arrive" to "fuck this, let's get out of here".

except they couldnt "get out of here" because they were being held at gun point. They would have already been out of there if they didnt have their hands behind their head with a gun to their face.Funny how the gas station suddenly let them go and didnt report a crime to the police so they could get more money for being on the right side of the law.

your cameras must be as corrupt as your country

>they'll donate to the NGO that revealed Rafaela Lopes the judoka that won one of our gold medals
>american olympians are LITERALLY funding our olympic team
masterplan 2bqh

Of course not, they are being fined because they committed a crime of presenting false charges.

Security officer claims he only drew his gun after Lochte became aggressive.
Bentz said he offered the money to pay for the damage without it being requested.

>all this drama surrounding the gun episode
I can describe you exactly what happened according to the testimonies and why it's an entirely legal thing to do and all you gonna say is that it's not what happened and that your whole dramatic interpretation of the events is the truth. So what's the point here?

>ameripees bribing to avoid justice
they are really shameless and despicable

Typical, a foreign teaching Americans about how things work in their own country.

This is very low. We should be demanding 1 million or more just for the slander.

Goong in guns blazing is something only Emperor Trump would do.

Obama will fly over and go dance with some niggers, then make profound concessions and donations in foreign aid.

And you took it like the cuck you are.

brazil is only doing this for extortion.
they dont actually give a fuck, they arent delusional enough to think this one case is going to clean up their image of being a shithole where you can get robbed at any moment. so theres no good reason to be doing what they are doing to these swimmers other than a quick payday.
'justice' for sale, just brazil being brazil.

So you're saying that the right thing to do would be to keep the athlete arrested in Brazil and deny him a bail.

yes

your banks cant hold that much cash

if he killed someone, sure.

in USA the punishment for giving false charges depends on what the charges were about. mostly you would also bail the offender and let him go.

Americans are an easy target for you because nobody would ever believe them.

Despite all the horrible shit that happens in Brazil, you play victim when white trust fund kids report and off duty police officer shoving his gun in your face because WHITEY FLOODED MY TOILET I'M SO BROWN AND POOR and then you take their money on the way out anyway. And nobody will call you on it because this world hates America because they aren't America.

Goddamit USA. You've set them off again.

So the athletes are still lying about what happened? Because they all gave statements to the police and Team USA saying that Lochte lied about what happened.

I love how HUES edited the gun being drawn on Ryan

>National headlines have your names front and center and have turned against you
>Sponsorships are probably getting pulled no matter what you do
>Trapped in a country with racketeers for police and where body parts was up on shore routinely
>Basically go back home disgraced OR get locked up and killed in a Rio jail

They don't have much of a choice. Even if it did actually happen, the Rio police have done a good job controlling media coverage that continuing with this would be legitimately life threatening.

I love how you guys are still defending lochte. Never seen this level of damage control before. Literally making up lies to fit your narrative,

Why is it so hard to find a legitimate account of the crime? Why is Lochte staying so quiet now when he's in the US?

> you're safely outside of Brazil
> story still spreading like wildfire
> your change to show the world what really happened there, to make sure no one else will go through this again
> confirm the story that you lied
What?

He's the one with the most to lose, he wants this shit to blow over.

Only for black people.

Because he will remain quiet unless he gets charged. He wants this to be forgotten as soon as possible because he wants to keep his sponsors.

Well for some reason I decided to stumble on Sup Forums and see if there was a thread about this

Low and behold there was and the thread is literally all Americans stroking their egos

Sup Forums is so fucking shit lmao

he was legit drunk. Its probably a mix of both. Drunk Americans acting like drunk Americans and corrupt Brazilians extorting them for money at gunpoint and then letting them go before the cops arrive to extort them for more money

he didnt report any charges to the police at all. they were not involved so that isnt even a crime

Yes, he did. That's how their lie was shown. Their statements were contradictory.

yes he did, that´s what this is all about
check your facts tyrone

not to mention tarnishing the HOST NATION of the Olympics. Americans are stereotypical ignorant. No respect for anyone or anything. Its why the rest of the world hates us.

Plea Bargains don't normally include "donations" you fucking monkey

Its the same as your irrational defense of these Olympic fuckups. Lochte and friends fucked up and you know it.