How do Indians feel about Britain?

How do Indians feel about Britain?
Is there still a sort of special relationship between India and UK? Are Indians looking forward closer relationship after Brexit?

The only foreign countries that people here think about are Pakistan and China.

>How do Indians feel about Britain?
Eh it's alright. Right hand driving ftw.

>Are Indians looking forward closer relationship after Brexit?
Sure

Oh thats nice to hear.
So there are no hard feelings about the whole colonialisation time?

what is the relation between China and India?

Love hate. Xi Chimping likes to suck indian dick though.

sounds like the relation is complicated
btw, when will India become a superpower?

Watch how we soar

Just about every Indian I've talked to have been lovely.
You guys really are a hospitable people, but please stop exporting your people here, thanks.

The government and the people are usually paranoid about China because of border disputes.

You should vote for someone like Trump if immigration bothers you so much.

>no hard feelings about the whole colonialisation time
Unless you want to bring it up during small talk for some bizarre reason.

Ye, believe me we'd like to keep them here. We're sending some of our best and/or hardworking when we export.

POO

hmmmmmmm

i had no idea China and India share a common border

Kek
This pic gives me a metal image of an ant swimming in Vaginal fluid.

immigration doesnt bother me
mass immigration does
the ones here aren't particularly skilled which is why they always end up in tech support or running a dairy
i've never seen a dairy not owned by an indian since setting up a small business is very easy here
most of the time they're just wealthy enough to leave

gg

This desu

Even the Indians that don't integrate for shit are alri

Hnnnngg

Fuck India.

People are subhuman
Nation is shit
Fucking burn it all up.
Hail Britannia! Elizabeth Regina!

yes there is

hnnnggg

Confirmed for never having actually having been to India. People there are pretty much the rudest most self centred cunts I have met pretty much anywhere, and I lived in China.

Well that's because India is a squalid hellscape.
Outside of India they're alright, though now I think about it most of the Indian people I know and liked turned out to be Bangladeshi.

>liked turned out to be Bangladeshi.
Who are you fooling Ahmed? Bangladeshis are the worst on the sub-continent and are just a place above Pookistanis

I never hated them, I also used to like them but after they elected a Pooki as London's mayor and after talking to most of them on Sup Forums

And after knowing how they feel about us I really want them dead. I will punch a Brit in the face if I ever met a one in personal now.

When I went to India they were all friendly to me.

I like India though. Or at least, I like Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, everyone. Except the Muslims.

As I said most of us don't care about the current Brits since unlike niggers we have brains and we know that the brits who oppressed us are long dead now and white living in Britain now have nothing to do with it.

Nobody like muslims dude. You have to be mentally retarded to follow/like anything related to Islam.

the tides have turned