Another day wasted on Sup Forums when I could have been learning a valuable skill or at least making money

>Another day wasted on Sup Forums when I could have been learning a valuable skill or at least making money

Wrong

What's wrong?

We were just born and\or raised different.

What if we were meant for more but just never made use of it?

Why is it always Canada making these types of shitposts

No such thing as wasting time. It's not like you'll have to spend an eternity sitting in some lobby reminiscing about what you did and didn't do when you're dead.

Working on sunday is haram

How is it not a waste if I didn't get done what I wanted to?

>Working on sunday is haram
Isn't using computers haram too?

no, fortunately computers didn't exist when they wrote the book

Did you really want to do it, tho? Or did you just want the resulting feeling? Doesn't slowposting on 4chins feel good in and of it self?

>I could have been learning a valuable skill or at least making money
Why lie to yourself

Not really

Time here feels like time genuinely wasted. It's not even enjoyable to scroll through 1000 shitposts and pointless discussions that will result in both parties leaving with stronger convictions in their original beliefs.

I don't think anyone has ever thought "I wish I spent more of my life talking to retards about 'TFW no gf' or how whiteboys can compete, or why americans wear shoes in the house or who is *REALLY* white".

How is it a lie?

Time spent here can be better spent learning a skill or really doing anything

JUST

Then we weren't ever meant for anything. People who were supposed to do great things actually do those things.

How does it work for people who were losers then became successful later in life?

Were they meant to be losers or winners then?

No one was "meant" to become anything, life is what you make of it.

beeyourself

I think what he's saying is don't be yourself, strive to be better than yourself.

Thank you for the wise words Ausbro

but that's fucking impossible you fucking leaf

How is self improvement impossible?

What the Australian is saying is instead of wishing for things to happen and being a little bitch crying about them, we should MAKE them happen.

"Be yourself" would be just accepting being a piece of shit. Because really what is 'yourself'? It's just nothing, our actions and choices shape what we are.

hope you get cancer or other tough illness to see how much control has one over his existence.

i think.... i bron 2 wasting time in this board.
i lost 80% hope of my life.
too afraid to trying something. because i made countless autistic mistake
it may be laziness but really uncomfortable to do some reason

epick memes bro !!! XDXDXD

>He has to use the most extreme example of a deadly disease

We're talking about healthy people you fucking faggot. Not people missing their arms and legs or with inoperable brain cancer or latestage AIDs.

Why do you faggots ALWAYS do this?

Why does /r9k/ always take advice of "act confident" and then they post an image of a guy who survived an acid attack and has a fucked up face and post ">Just bee urself"??

You don't have cancer. You didn't survive a housefire, you don't have aids. We're talking abouthealthy people you fucking faggot

False

Care to elaborate?

Which part is false?

heart inflammation fucked me over
not everyone is healthy first worlder you cock gobbler

Maybe you shouldn't have been eating so many twinkies fatfuck

Explaing what "betterment" means to you

There is no such a thing as objective betterment o fa person.

The fact that you take for granted that everyone else will imidiately grasp what your idea of betterment is shows how superficial you really are.

and what's so bad about it anyway

The outlook for myocarditis is mostly positive. The chance of it recurring is roughly 10 to 15 percent, according to the Myocarditis Foundation. Most people with myocarditis do not have any long-term effects on their heart.

There is still much to be learned about the virus. Doctors believe myocarditis is not inherited, and have found no genes indicating that it is.

How did it fuck you over

Know thyself, fool.

what are you even trying to say you fucking pastanigger

why is everyone on this board so retarded. It's like literally the most retarded and pathetic users of /r9k/ contained in one place

Why are you so fucking dumb, you stupid leaf?

I thought you could at least comprehend your mother tongue.

You make no sense

>Objective betterment
What the actual fuck are you talking about? I never said anything along those lines

stuff like not even being able to make walks for few months?
like having both mental and physical capacity hit rock bottom after 6 months of not being able to do shit?

>few months

what about the next ones

neither did buses

Yes you did, explain what "betterment" means to you, are you fucking 10?

It's like I'm talking to a literal retard

eat a fucking shit

go die from a heart attack faggot LOL

I never fucking used the word "betterment" are you a fucking retard or something?

Do you have literal downs syndrome?

why is everyone on this board such a mental fucking retard

have all the frog pictures atrophied your brain?

>TFW NO GF :((((((((

>TFW LOSER :((((((((((((((((((((

>TFW NO GF :((((((((((((((((

fuck this stupid board

>All these strawmen arguments

I've literally never complained about any of those, especially the loser part since I don't believe there are losers or winners in life

You're saying something literally retarded

The pole said that self improvement is impossible, and I asked how

What you're posting now makes absolutely zero sense. You said my post was false, and didn't elaborate at all

Explain what self improvement is, I'm arguing that there's no such thing.

>tfw too intelligent to live in a hypocritical world of normies and want to be a true NEET but I live in shithole and need to work for affording food and internet

This thread is anadulterated autism boiled down to it's purest form

Improving yourself and becoming better than you were previously

How is there no such thing?

how come Kazakhstan is never on Sup Forums

I posted on Sup Forums but no one gives a fuck about me, literally zero replies

Ok you are definitely retard.

WHAT MAKES YOU BETTER THAN SOMEONEELSE (At least according to you)?

people would care now
>we are sick of those south American suns

I never said anyone is better than anyone else

What the fuck?

Ok I'm done with you, you are literally retarded.

I never said anyone is better than anyone else

What the fuck are you actually arguing about