Europeans only evolved a single milk-drinking mutation in the time it took Africans to evolve THREE

>Europeans only evolved a single milk-drinking mutation in the time it took Africans to evolve THREE

Are you even trying?

Most likely, the single mutation spread faster in Europe.

Africa is not easy to traverse, and is a much larger continent, where populations were much more isolated from each other.

I do fucking love milk tbqh.

Are Latvians and Lithuanians White or Slav?
They look Slav based on this.

slavs obviously. theyre in ex ussr countries

What the fuck Australia

You realize they're measuring Abos right

this confirms that sweden, uk and denmark are mauritania tier

My dad spent every family holiday complaining about foreign milk.

pasteurized milk, best milk

What other choice is there apart from drinking it straight from the cow's tit?

I've never heard about or seen or known about anyone who had lactose intolerance. It sounds like something that americans would make up to drain more money from the people with expensive and completely unnecessary substitutes.

pasteurized milk ("fresh" milk)
sterilized milk (that disgusting milk which has a longer shelf life and doesnt have to be refrigerated)

raw milk is disgusting, way too thick.
1,5% fat is the way to go

Most of Asia is lactose intolerant

>how to trigger a balt:the post
also
quite covenient that you don't mention your favourite boozing vittu maa called estonia
>how to trigger a balt part two electric boogaloo: the post
so is half of fucking germany what's your point

This.

Milk and milk products are very popular here in Kosovo.

This map is bullshit nonetheless. According to the map I live in the region where 30% of the population is lactose intolerant. It's one out of three people. I've never seen a single person who wouldn't drink milk though, which would be impossible if the percentage was really that high.

>1,5% fat is the way to go

Whole milk or no milk. (3-4% fat)

Excuse me, I stand corrected - I live in the region where 30% of people ARE TOLERANT to lactose. Now this is just ridiculous.

you're fat aren't you?

>he fell for the whole milk is fat meme

No I'm not, and 4% fat is literally fuck all, especially considering it's mostly good fats.

I don't have a problem with milk, beside feeling want to puke because I dislike the fat that is left when you drink milk.
Or is that lactose intolerant?
And we even have traditional drink called STMJ (mix between Susu (Milk) Telor (Egg) Madu (Honey) and Jahe (Ginger)).

2 extra percent of fat won't make any difference though.

I met a Russian girl who was allergic to dairy, said it would kill her. Very blonde, very short

Slavs, I used to fuck a RT Lithuanian journalist.

Because you're an idiot Slav who doesn't understand what lactose is and thinks that because you can eat sour cream once a year it means can can chug a gallon of raw milk without getting diarrhea

The red dots are where they actually collected data. The rest is conjecture.

I still am convinced that lactose intolerance doesn't exist. Otherwise I would've heard about it IRL and not from Sup Forums.

>Britain, Ireland, Iceland and Denmark are the only white countries.
Checks out.

DeShawn, you say milk but you mean semen right?

Only negroes are lactose intolerant.

t. Tyrone

Shittiest map ever made

when you're too dumb to leave desert for literal greener pastures your food choices are extremely limited

and being as how the only sources of food you got are your cows and their tits

it literally becomes a matter of life or being able to digest milk when you reach of age to hunt more food

and are you even aware of the alcohol dehydrogenase gene? the humans who didn't have this gene are all dead now.

my man
1% tastes like water

Actually, those who drink whole milk have been found to be in general less fat than those who drink skimmed milk. Not to mention that skimmed taste like water.