rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones
rateyourmusic.com/~mechachild
rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus
rateyourmusic.com/~hamtrax
rateyourmusic.com/~lebesgue
rateyourmusic.com/~concretebabylon
rateyourmusic.com/~vApOrzfuok
rateyourmusic.com/~blebbio
rateyourmusic.com/list/Decibelle/top-100-releases-as-rated-by-sonemics-trans-community/
rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_
rateyourmusic.com/images/all?assoc_id=250375&type=u
rateyourmusic.com/~Adrianovaz2007
rbt.asia/mu/thread/S69467274#p69476288_1
twitter.com/cruzymudwulf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for acid

future garage revival when

rateyourmusic.com/~Zed_Lamp
Looking for firends, fun, and maybe a gf

is ~bratty part of the alt-right?

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes

-cracks knuckles- Well its time to destroy yet another thread

i have no future and hate my soul

rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones

starting a gofundme to shut down RYM

>You cannot ignore site staff. If you have any problems with site moderators, please report them via feedback.

sonemic is a shit site into the trash it goes i'm a big guy for you

red flags for boys
-has cheap phone
-likes videogames
- even worse, has bad taste in games (fallout series, tf2, pokemon, zelda)
-goes on YouTube
-owns a "gaming" pc (how embarrassing)
-if height doesn't start with a 6
-thinks morton feldman is better than corey feldman
-wears sneakers that don't fit with outfi
-even worse if they wear clark's desert boots (basically shoe fedora)
-believes they are a nice guy
-watches any anime (save for a few)
-hasn't read at least 50 books in the last year
-eats meat
-eats unhealthy in general
-has a stupid haircut
-isnt cute
-rates singles
-bmi over normal range
-ever was in a honors/ap class

what's the point of these threads?

rateyourmusic.com/~mechachild
Contain yourselfs, potential suitors c;

>-rates singles
i thought you were anti-rockism
you arent racist are you?
>-thinks morton feldman is better than corey feldman
this one doesnt fit in
also find me one person who doesnt go on youtube

"you arent racist are you?"
no i killed a traitor im proven

I hunger for blood. I need a Japanese girl to cut herself for me, so I can feast.

I think tomorrow I will go to Home Depot and grab wood, so I can build a coffin for my lair.

>pokemon
triple digit elo detected

ignore that disgusting lolrandom tranny please, i don't want this thread to become a trainwreck again.

t. owner of /rym/

i can teach you how to get good taste if you teach me how to love

why did we stop using that other board?

P*te has been letting our threads play out before deleting them

rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus

heyyy

let's get him to btfo this kid then

>tfw no RateYourAnime

this was written by someone who i roasted hard wow (notice how they use a transphobic slur... lol this means they can be no older then 14)

this...is why i hate virgins...

Antiwarhol, tell your drones not to walk my way

shes a communist

bratty looks good here

Girl who likes merzbow?! I..I... ]begins to vomit and experience nasal bleeding] I.... I can't believe this. I can't believe I was right about all women having terrible taste.

manarchy rules
rateyourmusic.com/~hamtrax
>shes a communist
>has 0 theory

>crit theory
>frankfurt school
Yikes..

>using RYM
>in 2017

Literally kill yourselves, all of you

come and kill me yourself pussy

Based ploymath rym overlord like L "Y" J

If you want to hate your self do it for a better reason.

I will soon make riceshoes go the way of prismadoll.

rateyourmusic.com/~lebesgue
toppest tastes every1

pretty sure prisma just got sick of everyone here and left

rpmo riceshoes what is their endgame

rateyourmusic.com/~concretebabylon

says the boy

bump

i haven't been a virgin since i was 9

you were molested

rateyourmusic.com/~vApOrzfuok
look at me pls look at me

those 5/5 gave me eye cancer

rateyourmusic.com/~blebbio

>that wave of white knights that emerged whenever someone criticized or talked shit about her

You listen to music while reading books?

rateyourmusic.com/list/Decibelle/top-100-releases-as-rated-by-sonemics-trans-community/

this has to end

sup friends

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

riceshoes rightly belongs in Fuck You Tier

>decibelle
rateyourmusic.com/images/all?assoc_id=250375&type=u

i miss mae

sry :(

better than the rym top 100 tbqh

I'm a victim of philistinism

>tfw it's been an entire week since lewis has tweeted
*starts hyperventilating*

Polymaths Like Jmarvin

and to think i used to look up to you...

riceshoes is a racist. he thinks black artists who make soul music, blues, techno, etc should be ignored for not making Intellectual full albums

when did i ever say that.

your disrespect for singles is basically segregation era thinking

i used to think your satire was quite clever, since it managed to parody the tumblr demographic while simultaneously enraging the alt-right types—i thought your round-the-board critique was worthwhile—but it's grown quite tiresome

>parody

if you can't see that riceshoes is a particularly dedicated troll you're a nitwit

that's like saying hladik is a troll

they post their legitimate beliefs
and riceshoes' sense of humor (making fun of dumb 2006 internet children shit no one cares about + minions etc) is the same as tumblr

Sonemic never, shoot me up some 2017 shit

rateyourmusic.com/~Adrianovaz2007

what happened, son

>Animal Brollective
yeah, i'm not opening that shit. thanks though.

hladik's style certainly isn't trolling, he just likes holding together an inscrutably-weird persona, adds to the mystique and is funny. if you talked to the guy you'd see that.

riceshoes on the other hand is calculated. every move is designed to piss people off, every single detail, while still being /just/ within the realm of possibility. he's not even consistent, and i think that's the real giveaway (you can see him diachronically hold competing beliefs in order to further enrage whoever is talking to him in one of these threads)

riceshoes's whole game is that he pretends to be a tumblr kid in exactly the right way to get your and other Sup Forums folks' goats. never once does he try to defend or clean up the tumblr-schtick; he embodies its worst manifestation

his trolling is so well-done he's got you convinced, for example

>if you talked to the guy you'd see that.
what do you mean? why do you have the impression i'm missing something?
>riceshoes on the other hand is calculated. every move is designed to attention whore
ftfy
>he's not even consistent
because he backpedals into irony. he doesn't like to admit fault because he's a narcissist
>riceshoes's whole game is that he pretends to be a tumblr kid
"pretends to be" ---> is
>to get your and other Sup Forums folks' goats
he's doing a poor job then because most people don't give a shit
>never once does he try to defend or clean up the tumblr-schtick
have you not seen the past couple of threads?

he was literally linking hbomberguy to explain why virtue signalling isn't a thing

you think he was ironically posting that to make fun of hbomberguy or something?

no, he legitimately thinks it's insightful and was in argumentative mode.

black artists were historically regulated to just single releases due to discrimination against them that prevented them from producing full LPs.... by promoting the rating of singles we say its okay for the music industry to continue this practice

what said....
i dont hide behind a wall of satire cause you know, im not a freaking baby\\ what would i even be satirizing in these posts.. come on tell.. if youre so smart,
im not sure if youre so smart though because you are still stuck in this tumblr vs Sup Forums false dichotomy (NEWS FLASH other websites exist on the www like digg) have you even been on tumblr like have you ever had one.. or do you just get it from Sup Forums (which only confirms my belief that everyone on Sup Forums is a ultra-conformist) what am i even parodying?
its quite sombering to know that my posts are just so challenging that the only way you can rationalize them is by passing them off as "trolling".. just grow up

"nitwit"

damn poster back at it again with the words i have to google search

when i have ever posted anything about minions (and when do i ever make fun of dumb internet stuff... i fully embrace it)

i don't feel like reading this long of a riceshoes post, sorry.

haha i troll YOU now.. you fell for my GAMES yes this was my plan

>do you have the impression i'm missing something?
no, i'm just pointing out that hladik is obviously not a troll, big evidence being that his schtick is mostly a public performance, where riceshoes definitely is
>ftfy
two sides to the same coin. attention whoring is the first step of trolling
>because he backpedals into irony
>"pretends to be" ---> is
>most people don't give a shit
>have you not seen the last couple of threads?
what i'm trying to argue here is that riceshoes is playing the whole "levels of irony" game in such a way as to keep you between belief and disbelief. this whole argumentativeness exists for the purpose of angering people and getting attention, not cause what he believes is actually relevant. his beliefs are designed and controlled to piss people off but still be tumblr-enough to be believable, and he hides them under all this irony so you can never be too sure, he can take whichever side, etc

his dedication to this character is also part of its believability

when i said he never defends it, i mean he purposefully does a terrible job so you ACTUALLY THINK he's that dumb. thus more attention / hate.

it's really remarkable to me that you can't see this. what would an actual tumblr kid want out of Sup Forums anyway? to piss people off and be the righteous guy? isn't that still trolling even if it were the case?

>hladik is obviously not a troll
that's what i said, so why are you acting like i don't "get" that?
>to keep you between belief and disbelief
no, he attacks people in such a way that he never has to own up to any argument. he stays so close to joking that he can always pull up his irony shield and slither out of a disagreement by saying some shit like "yeah but i fucked you're mom lol" instead of continuing. he's a coward and a narcissist
>his beliefs are designed
...to be the opposite of Sup Forums.

that's why he's here.

he already had those beliefs before reading Sup Forums, but he posts here BECAUSE he feels special for having different views than everyone else.

except like i said, he doesn't want to actually argue, he just wants to feel special by flaunting his views and then easily retreat into irony. no effort, no commitment, all reward.
>so you ACTUALLY THINK he's that dumb
he's not dumb, he's a narcissist and an attention whore.

when he says "well at least i have a girlfriend" he knows that doesn't make him correct, but he still believes it and enjoys feeling special for it.
>what would an actual tumblr kid want out of Sup Forums anyway?
the feeling of being unique, and yes, feeling superior as well

this, daisy was based af

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
all me

>thats what i said
i never once implied you didn't get that, i was trying to agree with you this whole time -_-

>no, he attacks...
>that's why he's here
>except like i said...
>he's not dumb
>the feeling of being unique
and how does all of this not qualify as trolling?

i am neither convinced that riceshoes is actually anything he claims to be for anything other than intending to piss people here off

but i'm also not convinced it's relevant whether or not he is - can we both agree that his presence here is deliberately to troll, to rile, to anger; that his personality wouldn't be so 'vibrant' if people actually liked it?

phew, other people can take care of my trolling now... time to just sit back and relax :3

>tfw Gallifrey stopped reviewing music
Who should I drone now to get nu-proge recs?

dmshareguy

>i never once implied you didn't get that
"...if you talked to the guy you'd see that."
implying there's something i'm not seeing
>and how does all of this not qualify as trolling?
because he's getting his enjoyment from feeling superior and special, not from making people mad.
>his presence here is deliberately to troll, to rile, to anger
no, he just does whatever will make him stand out and get attention, and then he'll remind people what sets him apart from all these 4channers. because he's different.

he doesn't quote without greentext, for example, because he thinks it will annoy people. he does it because it's just another way to be not-a-4channer and therefore superior.

Kys if you like that garbage

Why?
Stop being rude

Avant-teens have massive hate boner for all prog that is not older than 30 years

>implying
that was a general 'you,' could've been 'if one talked to the guy one would see that'

wasn't an intentional implication

>because he's getting his enjoyment...
>no, he just does whatever...

i have no idea where you're getting this psychological insight here. are you honestly proposing that you can tell his motivations from his mess of a corpus?

like, i don't see a good reason to prefer your reading of the greentext thing to the idea that he is doing that precisely such that you would think that's why he does it, in order to upset you. the second one (that he deliberately is trying to look like he's not from here, like he's above the culture, etc, to craft this obnoxious character) seems more likely to me, because i've seen a whole host of dedicated trolls on Sup Forums and very few narcissist tumblrites

i can't see one good reason to believe that riceshoes is a wholly sincere character who isn't interested in our reactions... i honestly would agree with you if you gave me one

i'm 99% sure everyone else in this thread also thinks the guy is just out to be annoying, btw

anyone who says im a troll is a troll

>are you honestly proposing that you can tell his motivations
uhhh

is that not what you're doing too?
>to craft this obnoxious character
i feel like you just haven't read very many of these threads

it's pretty obvious that he's beliefs are legitimately and he just feels compelled to flaunt them. for example, he thinks you should use trans people's proper pronouns. that's not a ridiculous or troll-y belief, even here, and most of the time he stands up for that, no one reacts.

his ideological beliefs are consistent. they're pretty much everything an anti-reactionary would believe, a la hbomberguy, who he posted.

you don't just watch videos like that and spread them around without having the same beliefs.

when he posts something more ridiculous like saying someone is racist for thinking kanye wasn't in the top 100, that's only because he backpedaled into irony. it's hard to sort out his legitimate opinions from his "trolling," but that's because of what i explained. he stays in the gray zone because he's a coward and doesn't want to be vulnerable.
>isn't interested in our reactions
is attention a reaction?

also, for context, riceshoes has a twitter account where he posts real pictures of himself alongside his shitty humor, and he looks normal. if he was this elaborate troll and not just a narcissist, he wouldn't have an account like that.

but i dont have any pictures of myself on my twitter

You probably found the wrong person's twitter

>is that not what you're doing too?

i'm just saying your reading is a lot more creative. mine is modest: he's full of shit and pissing people off. meanwhile you've got some huge psychoanalysis about how he needs all this attention and has a particular diagnosable special snowflake syndrome or whatever

>i feel like you just havent
i have read almost all of them, though i'll admit that when it gets bad i do not pay much attention

as i already stated, he mixes in the legit tumblr beliefs with the dumb ones so that you'll believe the whole package. nobody pays attention to a troll that's too obvious

>you don't just watch videos and spread them around...
you're underestimating trolls here. it's not hard to look up a random youtube video to prove any point, and it's ESPECIALLY easy to find mediocre ones that will be easily refutable and thus get more attention

you presume that he is earnest and backpedals into irony, instead of considering that maybe the whole thing is a complex mess of different levels of irony. you still haven't given me a good reason to think your assumption is legitimate

>is attention a reaction?
i suppose so, and trolls are also looking for attention, yeah

yeah, i've seen it, and i think you underestimate how elaborate trolls can get
also just cause he's trolling here doesn't mean he can't have legit accounts somewhere else that seem similar and aren't trolling

yeah you do
rbt.asia/mu/thread/S69467274#p69476288_1

twitter.com/cruzymudwulf/

ya thats not me thats dan

it's definitely you

same humor, same writing style, that stupid crying face, boring music taste, etc etc

ya but the person in that picture is not me, its dan

those are photos of his friend though

christ why is everybody getting so bent out of shape over some random kid? just ignore him.

>thinking hladik is anything outside oh "lol my name is lol acid lol"
:^)