Did you know that M. Gustav was originally going to be Johnny Depp but the went with Mordicai instead

Did you know that M. Gustav was originally going to be Johnny Depp but the went with Mordicai instead.......

oi m8 oi lof jonny dep

They lucked the fuck out on casting Fiennes. I shudder to imagine what he would have done with the role.

YOOOOOI

YOI YOI

YOOOOOOI

YOOOOOOOOOI YOI YOOOOOOI

*Story starts*

Gustav H.

H.

Flamboyant man with ties to homosexuality and the art world.

>He was Hitler's brother.

That's a shame mordecai was embarrassing good ol' Jonathan depp would've been good but Ralph was fantastic i wouldn't want it any other way

>all his old lovers had to be blone
>why blonde
>they just were
>disdain for the gestapo
AT LAST I TRULY SEE

Beautiful turn of events, Fiennes was exquisite. Depp would have been awful.

I wish sersh were my gf

If Jimmy Depp was in a better movie I bet he wouldn't anger-rape his wife.

what are you on about

>favorite pupil and confidant was a brown boy
Sorry senpai this ride has brakes and I just pulled 'em

We are never told his last name because it would be distracting to the story. The story is framed by a successful artist who is reminiscing about his writer's block and how it was broken (by chronicling Zero's youth with a man who was a famous footnote).

>You now just went to Wikipedia

Hitler had a brother, one of three siblings including Ida and Otto — who died in infancy. (It's probably an "alternate universe," explaining the similar but different Nazi iconography)

Edward Norton and his troops represent the noble but misled regular German forces. Note the mustache, like the iconic Kaiser Wilhelm.

me too fella

And? It still would have been a trash flick for plebs

So do I, lads.

i love this webm so much

This close up made realize how much European potatoe nigger blood is in me

Thank God for that

honourary aryan

>yfw

Hitler hated Jews and Slavs not brown people, had a boner for Islam too.

GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY LOBBYBOY

Would have been as fine as Fiennes. Anderson is what really matters, and with him, Depp could come back to do some quality work.

this. Maybe a somewhat other tone though..

I don't believe that but it would be funny if it were true