Why do Brits hate Poles? They're both white lol

Why do Brits hate Poles? They're both white lol.

Polish women prefer men of rather dark complexion and not British men

Polish men take British jobs for half the wage and do some crimes too

Brits have zero reasons to like anything about Poles and they don't.

why in every single thread there are cuckposters, this board is disgusting and insane

Because Britain isn't white or European

nobody likes polish people if they live in countries with many of them

I don't think Poles are white.

we don't hate them

>Polish women prefer men of rather dark complexion and not British men
[citation needed]
but even so, maybe the polish women who are into racemixing with brownies are the ones who immigrate

>Polish men take British jobs for half the wage and do some crimes too
british companies are to blame for wanting to pay less, and crime is what happens when you open the doors to anyone without control, look at Sweden and Germany for example

>Brits have zero reasons to like anything about Poles and they don't.
they have zero reasons to like indians and pakis, but they barely say anything about them.

Brits are crazy about Indian food though

Brits are crazy*

FTFY

Because they are terrible, bad people.

Delusional groid. Get beheaded by a cartel you ignorant, angry ape.

cus they awl steelin our jowbs eh, pakistanis are worse enough let alone the competitive polish

STEALIN OUR FUGGIN JOWBS

also

OI OI CHAVVY GERA WANNA GO TWOS ON A ZOOT MUISHY CORR MUSH BUDDA BLUE CHEESE GET ZOOO-OOO-OOOTED UP MUSH

ABSOLUTELY ZOOO-OOO-OOO-OOO-OOTED UP MAN

OFF JOB CENTRE PLUS TOMORROW MUSH

and you didn't have better arguments than insults?, yeah that sure proves me wrong, right

is that what what you call an argument? wew lad you are a sperg

my arguments are above, and btw, to call anyone an ignorant, try to not be more ignorant first the next time, ok?, we don't have cartels nor get beheaded in the southercone.

you are the one being ignorant and acting like you know everything. You're clearly just mad about the Falklands like ALL the rest.
''they have zero reasons to like indians and pakis, but they barely say anything about them.''
we do say a lot about them btw.

and couldn't you started saying that instead of insulting?, alright, I just judge according to what I see on Sup Forums, and what I see here is polish hate 24/7

One is white and the other is a shithole.

its gone too far
starting to irk me at this point

they dont
the polish hate after brexit was literally 3 to 4 articles about Poles being beaten up (no context give)
They just said it was because they were polish to try and say all brexiters were xenophobes

i was just bothered. sorry.

>Why do Brits hate Poles? They're both white lol.
They dont.
/thread

>
>why in every single thread there are cuckposters, this board is disgusting and insane
Simo is rolling in his grave.

> (OP)
>I don't think Poles are white.
I don't think germans are white.

>Poles
>White
I don't hate Poles. I wish there were less of them here though.

>literally obsessed about getting as much poles and their clay for the last 500+years

>nah, we don't want them

>german logic