Big Hero Sex

Sup Sup Forums,

Just finished watching this and was a big fan of it. What did y'all think?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie2iDViv8aY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST

best mcu movie

Amen dude, I can't wait for the sequel.

Better than most capeshit out there

Gogo had God-tier thighs

Disappointing how they cram in the other members and they get a lazy montage, but I love all the designs and quirks. I'm interested in the show that's coming.

There's a show?!

it's going to be made by the Kim Possible creators and comes out next year. That's all that's known right now.

Best Pixar movie hands down

she's got cigarette lips and soldier tits

I'm happy I've watched it.

Dude I won't lie, I'd eat out Honey Lemon.

id honey her lemon

I don't quite understand you

>Pixar
It was made by Disney.

Pixar, Disney, they basically share the same studio since the Pixar president Ed Catmull is also the president of Disney Animations now.

Heh who do you ship in this movie?

hiro and honey lemon

Wtf that's illegal bro. It's about Beymax and Honey Lemon

Found it boring, the whole sentimenyal 'a robot is my stand-in for my dead brother' tripe got old fast, and the whole 'super hero team' felt really tacked on, and enough with that fucker Stan Lee, shit I'm tired of those cameos.

The nano-bots where a cool effect though.

There won't be a sequel to this, good riddance.

There is going to be a sequel, Stan Lee said they're in the talks for it and it's planned.

I want to eat out Honey Lemon

Hi from Sup Forums.

Sup Forums guy, how's the original source material compare to this movie?

boring as fuck. Hiro was really unlikeable, and in the end it made no sense why his brother had to die.

It was kind of bullshit how everything he did was just "oh he's super smart" and they do it with a montage

The robot was really cute, but that's about it. Villain and the superhero "team" was super lame. Completely forgettable compared to other disney/pixar stuff

>you will never have Aunt Cass make you spicy chicken wings

Aunt Cass, total AILF

Nothing close, but that's not a bad thing. The comic was a generic "Hey look, we can make japanamation comics too!" Everyone was an anime stereotype though Fred was much better in the comics. Wouldn't have made sense in the movie though, he actually turned into a kaiju.

Sounds like a done deal, KP was a good product from Disney

Hadn't heard anything about a BH6 show. I did hear about a Tangled show to be made by the KP creators.

>hot aunt in BH6
>hot aunt in jurassic world
>hot aunt in civil war
whats happening?

Disney teaching kids it's okay to fuck your hot Aunt.

o-okay...

THERES A SEQUEL?

I want to fucc Honey Lemon

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie2iDViv8aY