Why does Sup Forums hate this album? I think it's one of his best. The only bad moment on it is drunk and hot girls

Why does Sup Forums hate this album? I think it's one of his best. The only bad moment on it is drunk and hot girls.

drunk and hot girls is god tier. Only bad songs are Barry bonds and I Wonder

Barry Bonds is actually the best but it took 10 years to realize it for me you'll get there too

Barry bonds has to click but holy shit how can you hate I wonder? The buildup from the sweet voice and simple piano is amazing.

It's actually a decent album, some just think it's the weakest of the bear trilogy.

For me, it's merely decent. Only song I can think of that breaks the 8/10 mark for me is Good Morning. Kind of a functional, but transient pop record to these ears. I find the two albums before and after it to be far more interesting.

Why in the fuck did he not put Bittersweet Poetry on the album

how does everyone feel about 808s and Heartbreak?

took me many relistens

Some of the beats were way too synthy. Still better than Late Reg overall.

how is this even a real criticism

which part did i fake?

>I Wonder
Man if a psychic told me in my lifetime i'd hear an opinion this bad i'd probably never have lit up the Chicago skyline

my favorite.

its the best of the bear trilogy

>way too synthy
it's just an unfathomably dumb argument
the synths are literally the foundation of the album's whole style. It's like listening to Kind of Blue or some shit and going "lol too much trumpet"

Its not an argument its an opinion, you assburgers.

His best IMO, but also the one catered most to my personal tastes by a very wide margin. Even so, I think it's his best shot at a cohesive, well realized atmosphere - 808's is laser focused in its vision and really puts the listener in a certain headspace, it's like listening to a lonely winter.

I liked it, but the direction in rap music that it opened up sometimes leaves more to be desired. Not that that's a legitimate criticism for the album itself, but there's no denying that it herald artists like Drake and such. This affect is more interesting than anything else

*effect

>people actually like 808s

what is this nu-Sup Forums garbage

He did, as a bonus track. The bars are so good but the production is kinda off on the whole album. still like it though.

you have bad opinions

I agree this is probably my favorite Kanye album

>lol too much trumpet
Why did I laugh

Because people hate being happy. Everyone on this board is a miserable human being.

MBDTF > 808s > CD > Grad > LR > Yeezus > TLOP

>wrong opinions: the post

It's his best album because it's his most uplifting.