This movie made me drop NEET status. Sell every single one of my video games. Join a boxing gym...

This movie made me drop NEET status. Sell every single one of my video games. Join a boxing gym, join a weight lifting gym, and motivated me to become a professional boxer.

Inspiration movies general

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tkW9tUlI7XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's the power of the BBC.

And yet you're still here...

If watching a single movie was all it took to make your enounce a former lifestyle then you're a pretty impressionable guy

cool

What's wrong with browsing Sup Forums while I'm relaxing on the computer? There are lots of normies on Sup Forums

Rocky iv

Ikiru did it for me. It's a strong motivator.

This

isn't that guy micheal jordans son

pretty funny he's wearing a micheal jordan hooded jacket

Hey there ain't no problem with stayin' at yo momma's if niggas tryna blast yo ass, ya fill me?

you can't just "become" a professional boxer. first you have to learn how to box. then you have to be an amateur for awhile. good luck though.

boxing is pretty much dead these days however. there's more money in MMA but it takes a lot longer to learn all those skill sets.

Mind toxins

you should be eating/working out/resting right now

he is not related to michael jordan

Good for you m8.

Also inspirational movies: The Aviator. Ghost Busters, 300, Saving Private Ryan

>he's a normie now

I can't wait for you to get knocked the fuck out you stupid slob.

this user won the thread instantly. don't bother replying anymore, you can't top them.

/thread.

have fun with BTE op.

why anyone would voluntarily fuck up their brain for life is beyond me.

You would be impressed by that, wouldn't you?

That's what "relaxing" is user.

I've done everything for the day and I'm watching YouTube while browsing Sup Forums for a bit. Going to sleep soon to get in 8 hours

that's what happens when you're an impressionable retard who watches sissy/BBC trainer videos

>literally a clumsier and less focused remake of Rocky
>people thought it was anything better then ok

little dick white bois flustered by BBC

Inspirational films

Avatar, Batman v Superman, Man of Steel, Civil War

CTE i mean. mixed up bovine spongiform encephalopathy and chronict traumatic encephalitis.

Former amateur boxer here.

You want to become pro? You need to lose your social life and train like a mad man for a few years.

What made me quit boxing was the revelation that to get ANYWHERE I had to cut out all social life. The guys down the gym are down there 5 days a week in the evening; when you're training hard 5 days a week mixed in with work you feel exhausted all the time.

Even on a day off work you go to the boxing gym and workout hard; when you get home you'll be exhausted and feel like sleeping; if you don't feel exhausted then you're not training regularly or hard enough.

You can't go out for food, you can't drink alcohol, you can't do any of the things people do to socialize.

Ask yourself why you're doing it. I had the revelation it wasn't a lifestyle that made me happy and instead I spent 7 years training so hard because I wanted to prove the world just because I was a nice guy didn't mean I was a pushover. It was childish and immature.

Also; keep getting hit in the head regularly and you'll be in trouble. My gym didn't train smart and I've had alot of head trauma; I'm kinda scared of the effect it'll have on me when I'm older. I just go to the gym to work out solo and go to the boxing club once every 3 weeks for sparring so I don't get too rusty.

I can't watch any movie with a non white lead

>he didn't look at the poster to see that Creed is Kino
>he doesn't realize that Rocky is just a motion picture
>implying this song m.youtube.com/watch?v=tkW9tUlI7XQ and the scene that goes with it isn't more powerful, moving, and inspirational than anything in Rocky

>implying I have a social life

The life of a pro boxer sounds amazing senpai and it's go hand in hand with my life style. Thanks for sharing

Samefag here

Success and happiness aren't the same thing OP; took me a while to learn that.

completely ignoring his advice that you're going to fuck up your brain for life.

don't be an idiot OP. the chances of you being any kind of success (especially if you're white) are like 1 million to 1 and it would just take a couple years of getting hit in the head on a weekly basis to do irreversible brain damage.

Really makes you think

>he thinks I'm a white boy

>having such weak mental psyche you let movies influence your life

Holy shit, and yet you're still here browsing this website you fucking faggot.

A movie inspired me to better my life. That's more than you'll ever be able to say. Enjoy NEET status

You make me cringe so bad lmao

KEK, KEEP REPLYING TO STRANGERS ON A KOREAN HIEROGLYPH SHARING WEBSITE, I'M SURE YOUR LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER NOW!

Going from neet to pro boxer isn't bettering your life that much.
You're going to get brain damage from being thumped by people who are younger, more talented and stronger than you.
Life isn't a movie, if you're not under 20 when you start it's too late for you to have a successful career.
Go amatuer instead, box to stay in shape while having headgear keep your brain safe.

>you make me *buzzword* so bad

We'll see who's laughing when I'm a multimillion dollar fighter and you're still blaming your shitty childhood for being a socially inept NEET well into his 30s

Boxing is a dead sport,bro.

I can't watch this because Wallace is dead yo

see you tomorrow