Mfw I live next to a synagogue, a mosque, a church and a ubanda(african religion) sacred ground

>mfw I live next to a synagogue, a mosque, a church and a ubanda(african religion) sacred ground
>mfw my muslim neighbors are now singing a nasheed (not even memeing, you can even clearly listen to they saying Allahu Akbar)
>mfw early today there was mass in the church, there will be another later.
>soon Ubanda's drums will also start
>I can already see the orthodox jews gathering from my window, they even cloth their children accordingly
>they all live in peace
>from time to time you can even spot a muslim and a jew eating at the japanese sushi restaurant nearby
>everybody goes to the arab joint to buy sfihas from the lebs and to the church bazaars
Tell me about your country, do religions coexist peacefully like they do in Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhBvzliBey4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True. Our Muslims are also not flying to join ISIS and we don't have problems with terror attacks.
If there's one thing we're actually good at is not being so racist (yeah, I know, we still have a lot of racism, but compared to other countries this place is heaven).

>Tell me about your country, do religions coexist peacefully like they do in Brazil?
yes
the reason why europe has a problem with them is because the way they bring in foreign peoples is by letting in ungodly amounts at a time, while offering no proper integration into their society other than housing
this leads to an uneducated, unemployed and pissed off communities living in cultural enclaves and slums, essentially forming a new underclass

suck my dick faggot

And then comes the protestant pastor who says candomblé is worshipping the devil and all other religions are wrong in their view of God.

>while offering no proper integration into their society other than housing
>this leads to an uneducated, unemployed and pissed off communities living in cultural enclaves and slums, essentially forming a new underclass
This so fucking much, dude.
Our refugees are now rich people. Seriously, the Arabs/Japs/Chinks/Euros here are all rich or middle class now instead of living in favelas.
Unfortunately, that didn't happen to all Blacks (but this is a special case, since we had a problem with enslavement here with Africans).

Wtf?
Stop with the lies you faggot. Muslims rape, Cristians attack african religions, jews steal, and blacks are blacks. Thats why Brazil is this shitfest. You are just used with this shithole

I also live about half a kilometer away from a mosque that was just recently built. They're Ahmadiyya Muslims so I'm not worried. When it was inaugurated everyone of any creed was invited to attend, and I've heard from a couple of neighbors that they were very hospitable and their food was delicious.

>Muslims rape, Cristians attack african religions, jews steal, and blacks are blacks.
Citations needed. Or GTFO back to

OP here
The funny shit is that the mosque near my house was in the news some years ago because a madman appeared there with an ISIS t-shirt.

>Cristians attack african religions
>"""""""Christians"""""""
Those are evangelicals mate.

Burn it down before the m*slims get any ideas.

nasheed

letting them in at all and granting them citizenship was a mistake.

temporary serfdom followed by deportation after a while would be a bit better at least.

Brazilians already hate each other regardless of faith or race.

>a madman
One dude does not represent a whole group. Most of our Muslims are not like that.

Why are you telling me this?

>tfw no qt 3.14 muslim brazilian gf with a phat bunda

Our "hate" is more political related, like left vs right. Religious groups usually don't hate on each other (besides the "evangélicos").

>Why are you telling me this?
Just saying that it was an isolated event. Compared to other countries we don't have that kind of problems.
Also, I'm agnostic and I was never discriminated for that. Usually when religious people come talk to me about religion, they're very nice and understand my point of view, the same way I do for them (obviously there are some radical people that actually get mad on other people because of religious views, but it's the minority for most of the religions of Brazil).

>Just saying that it was an isolated event.
Well, yes, I didn't say otherwise.

Não estou discutindo, só estou a fazer um adendo ao seu post...

meh

Meh what motherfucker? Out of my thread, now.

My country is the country with the biggest religion coexistence

>brazilian peace

I guess... But not ethnicities. We are on the verge of civil war.

What should we do about the evangelicals?
I'm talking about Universal, Mundial e Assembly of God in particular.

Ah, btw, if you think only blacks practice african religions...well...

They're not interested in religion, they, the pastors, are interested in the money, so they brainwash people to get where they want.
Fuck them.

What about atheists do they also live in peace?

meh again
stupid thread

OP here
Yes, I'm an atheist.

They do but countriside plebeans think they dont.

Nope. There's a lot of stigma against atheists here. Usually they're seen as Satan lovers (by Christians, at least).
That's why I call myself an agnostic. People find this term less offensive to them (dunno why it should in the first place, but whatever).

Do you live in Paris?
Explain
Memes
Gas them.

I live in Marseille where there are actually plenty of muslims everywhere unlike Paris.

why is Umbanda (and related sects) still a thing in Brazil when in other countries with a big amount of blacks from slavery times has been forgotten?

I think because african culture wasn't as suppressed here. I think Uruguayans also practice it.

Teach us Brazil-kun :3

>Tell me about your country, do religions coexist peacefully like they do in Brazil?
They did
Now they don't

>Now they don't
care to elaborate?

>Now they don't
explain

it's easy when you send your trash to legitimate Serbian lands and demand a new country

Do you live peacefully with the bananas?

Bananas are inanimated objects, so it's easy to live peacefully alongside bananas.

Do you live peacefully with bananas in your anuses?

not here they are nnot

There's a coexistence if you're on the same economical level, people tends to hate you if you're middle class, upper middle class or above (they think you get money for free like a noble or something), usually there's a general hating against the chinese because they're buying properties, business and are making a lot of money while "stealing our jobs". Religion doesn't matter unless there's someone trying to force you (like those Christians who go to church just for singing about Jesus), also, there are other "religions" that people created to justify their own crimes

>Santa Muerte
>Jesús Malverde

Also

>St. Judas Tadeo
>Virgen de Guadalupe

People tends to venerate them here hoping they will be rewarded someday with a better life (gimme moneys).

Muslim people is extremely rare here tough (just saw a woman in burka once and she was a tourist).

>True. Our Muslims are also not flying to join ISIS and we don't have problems with terror attacks.
Your country doesn't even attack Isis
This can apply for every group, tbf

yeah. protestants are a disease here.

i know of some white and pardo travestis who do but other than that who?

>but muh anecdotal evidence

Protestants are a disease everywhere.

There's is a fuckload of protestant churches near my house and just one "terreiro de umbanda". And they walk around dressed all white and smoking huge cigars.

I'm that that fond of the religion, but i like them because they are MADMANS and they make protestants butthurt.

theres a mosque here, but all jews got expelled in 1850. So its empty, then they came back but then the germans killed 100K of all the 150K jews living in the netherlands. So the synagogue is just a historical building. No one goes there.
Theres a huge church too but they dont use it as a church anymore, but for events. Then theres an actual church next to the police station. And a few mosques here and there.

theres a synagoge here*

>like they do in "Brazil"
>it's literally exclusive to Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo City

Wonder what would happen if you tried that in the north, northeast, center-west and south.

Nobody here likes it, besides the heretics themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=fhBvzliBey4

Shh shh, no need to say that.

i wasn't trying to use that as evidence i was wondering who the hell else would be following it who was not black?
It's not anti trans which is why some trans people are into it.

>who the hell else would be following it who was not black?
Since when is religion bound by race?

There is such a thing as ethnoireligions but anyway just wondering I though it was mostly just blacks
I'm not asserting anything friend just wondering

How many Catholic and Protestants are left in France

Bump

Strangely they appeal much more to mid-class 'white' people, sometimes it's funny to see blue-eyed blonde woman dressed like a baiana and chanting.

Black people and poorer people tend to go to newborn-christian church (pentecostal)

See

at least you have mosques