Memes aside, have you ever met an Argentine irl, Sup Forums?

memes aside, have you ever met an Argentine irl, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/noticia/2017/01/argentinos-pagam-cerca-de-r-43-mil-em-multas-no-final-de-semana-no-rs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, uggliest indian looking faggot EVER.

i once met a spaniard, ugliest moor looking north african I've ever had the disgrace to witness

Closest I've met is Chilean. He's blonde :/

Only a you are gayan

>one minute and already triggered an ape faced argentinian.

calm your tits, Manolo, this is friendly thread.

el bumpito

Never seen one irl

You are lucky.

We could disappoint you..

Kinda, one of my friends is Argentine and his whole family moved here when he was 7 (now 19), his sister is 28 and married, not bad looking though.

Yes many, but all Jewish, if that counts.

can you tell them apart from other groups of jews?

When I did my conscription I met a guy who had moved here from Argentina as a kid and was now a citizen in Norway and serving conscription time. He was short, chubby and weird. Great comedic relief.

and before anyone asks, he was white

HOW CAN I MET A FUCKING ARGENTINIAN WHILE YOU ARE 503232LIGHT YEARS AHEAD?

Nope never, feels good

why can't argentines drives properly?

g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/noticia/2017/01/argentinos-pagam-cerca-de-r-43-mil-em-multas-no-final-de-semana-no-rs.html

By the looks? Never. They look exactly like the rest of Ashkenazim, plus some maybe slightly Sephardi.

They blend in perfectly...

...except for my neighbors, loudly talking in Spanish all day long...

bumping the thread before it dies

Plenty. I have a house in Búzios and you fucks flood there with your terrible haircuts.

can't handle manly hairstyles meu amigo?

>manly hair"""""""""""""styles""""""""""""""

I've met Manu Ginobili
Tall as his nose is breakable
Nice guy

My Cousins used to have an au pair Argintine Babysitter. Also at my College we have these Student writing tudors that help you go over your work and my regular Tudor is this qt girl living in the US now but origanially from Argentina. She still has a slight accent

le bumpée

No