Your country

>Your country
>Are stores open on sundays and at night?
>If no, are you for?

France
No and No
Yes

Flag
Yes and yes
Yes, it's pretty convenient. They get robbed all the time though

Flag.
Larger stores are.
They should decide commie.

>No and No
But they're actually open sunday morning, besides, I think that them closing at 20:30 is good enough

Wish it was 24/7 with fewer personel and more machines

Most shops - 7 days a week, 8:00-22:00 for groceries, 9:00-21:00 for clothing and other non-groceries.
There are some 24\7 shops though, even the big hypermarkets.

bost bics of russian hypermarkets pls thank u

24/7 364 days a year

Dog bless

That's a convenience stre and they're only open 24/7 in civilized places. in many cities they do actually close down for the night.

Having said big Walmart sized supermarkets in some cities (eg Ley and Superama) do stay open through the night.

I honestly don't know what are you expecting to see.

Looks good

Poland
No, it's illegal to open on sundays

Only stores open 24h are liquor stores

even some online shops are "closed" on sundays.

Praise Jesus

>no 24/7 drive through liquor/tabbaco stores

Disappointed

only fast food restaurants like mcdonalds and kfc are drive through, and that's only few of them

In Minnesota they just changed it so that liquor stores are now open on Sundays after never having it be that way before. People in the Twin Cities would have to drive to Wisconsin to buy booze on a Sunday if you ran out.

>flag
>most stores close till 9-11pm. If you want food you better get your ass to a gas station.It sucks ass.And pharmacy should be open 24/7 .Once I got a REALLY bad diarrhea in the middle of the night and hat to wait till 7am

I think 20:00 is too early to close desu, 21:30 or 22:00 is perfect closing hour.
And stores already open the Sunday morning. It's alright no need to open in the afternoon.

Argentina
Depends (the bigger supermarkets yes, everything else no) and no.
It's too dangerous to stay open late at night, so it's a good thing they don't.

Brazil
They all open at Sunday, but only big supermarkets stay 24h open
Yes

>Be me
>Arrive in France on a Sunday
>Go to pick up my rental car (already paid for)
>Closed

What kind of horse shit is that? You lazy sons of bitches. Go to work on Sunday like everyone else.

England.

Yes, a few are open 24 hour but most arent.

Shops in england work sunday hours 10-4 or 11-5

1.) Canada
2.) Some large ones for half the day, small ones no
3.) I don't care

back in 2013 METRO worked 24/7, but not sure about sundays.

idk why, but stores at night feels so cozy

>cynep!
>yee ha
russians confirmed for cowboys

Well we try our best not to be capitalism's slaves.

Closing a car rental agency on a weekend during peak tourist season is retarded.

>t. capitalist pig

Seriously though, it's a Sunday in a European city, walk or take train to a thousand year old church and enjoy mass

>Your country
Flag
>Are stores open on sundays and at night?
On sunday yes, and i live in a very Christian city. At night; No, only Doner/Mc/Burger King/etc
>If no, are you for?
Supermarkets and shit, lol no, literally why?

>>cynep!
>>yee ha
I CANNOT believe americans are this retarded

USA
S
A

Most stores are open, but usually if they're small businesses or something they're closed. Certain chains choose to close on Sundays however, but most times you can get what you need on a Sunday.

Stores that are open on Sundays will sometimes close a bit earlier though.
Chik-fil-A is closed on Sundays and it's a bummer sometimes

Tokyo Japan
Seven Eleven store
24 hours, 365 days open

There are many other convenience stores

Nah, they took my money knowing that I was expecting a car that Sunday. The French are not just lazy, but unscrupulous as well.

>small-town USA
>open on Sundays, but open an hour or two later and close a few hours earlier than they do Mon-Sat--there a couple 24-hour convenience stores in my town, but all other stores normally close at 9:00pm or earlier.
>indifferent

>>Are stores open on sundays
Only until 12-1pm

>at night
no

>are you for
for what?

I really like it when stores are open at all hours of the day and night but having been someone who worked those weird late night and graveyard shifts in the past, I know how much it sucks and I understand not wanting to. Working a normal 8-5 makes my life better.

Sunday half day
Most will open as usual but on monday they will close.
Most will open till 6pm, big stores till 10pm, Conveni opens 24 hours.

Do stores close often on Fridays for durka prayer time?