Would you fuck a girl even if she was a total pleb?

Would you fuck a girl even if she was a total pleb?

my last gf liked the amazing spiderman movies the most and said the prequels were better than the ot

so i guess yeah op

Yes

You're a pleb, would she fuck you? Probably not.

but she's right

You sound like a autist desu

Yes, but she saw through the BvS is good meme. She's no pleb

fuck you

>gf's favorite movies are Mean Girls and Titanic
so yeah, I'm doing exactly that
;_;

You're both plebs. Capeshit doesn't deserve serious discussion. It's just something to watch when you want to pause your brain.

I've gone out with total idiots just to penetrate them

And they weren't as cute as your pic

I've seen this posted a few times.

Someone was mad enough to save it and post it again.

Seek help OP

Would you rather date a total pleb or a gf that didn't care about kino at all?

>Namedropping Raimi to somebody who watches superhero movies for plot and relatability
Autism.

>Mean Girls
shes too patrician for you, you fucking pleb

>Would you fuck a girl

this

the movie are universally called "the tobey spiderman movies"

girls are disgusting, OP.

She prefers Marvel over DC? Wife that chick.

>he talks about movies with girls
Kek what a bore. Did you ask her about her favorite bands too? You fucking retard, talk about sex and anything that relates to sex.

Those are both pretty good favorites for a normie girl senpai

Did you just have sex for the first time

What the literal hell is patrician about Mean Girls?

That's a great way to never get a response back. You can't just brute force a conversation to sex like that, it has to naturally flow.

Although the dude in OP's pic is already hopeless sidetracked and will never reach it.

Yeah, like ten years ago dude

It's a good comedy for what it is not everything patrician is black and white new wave cinema schlock

Yeah man, that works a lot

probably not i have very high standards i post on 4cahn

Wow u must been a master at hot sliz

Shit, I'm marrying one! I love her, and her taste in TV shows is pretty good (loves the Sopranos, Deadwood, etc.) but her taste in movies is absolute garbage. And she doesn't think Trailer Park Boys is funny.

I would fuck a girl only if she was a total pleb. There's nothing more obnoxious than women trying to know things.

>And she doesn't think Trailer Park Boys is funny.

>weed
>booze
>smokes

>patrician
Do you know what that words you moron? It's not interchangeable with 'good'

women just don't understand trailer park boys, you can't blame her

Oh god let hear about your "artistic integrity" and "commitment" to "art" how about you give me the history of cinema and tell me why Irwin Welles is a genius and not a dumb kid with a big head who got lucky

Orson Welles sorry I was typing while overcome with anticipation of the autistic assblasting I'm about to get

I don't care about any of that. Regardless, you're a spastic who can't use words, so however shitty my subjective taste is or isn't has no weight on this conversation on how wrong you are.

You should reevaluate yourself as a man if a girl is more patrician than you are.

There's nothing more autistic than misunderstanding words used in a social context user. Don't worry though, you'll grow out of it one day.

You're embarrassing yourself fampai

Peak McAdams, Lohan, Seyfried, and Chabert is patrician in and of itself.

What? Are we having the same argument? You think patrician and good aren't the same thing so explain what's so special about the title patrician

No that guy. Read a dictionary you moron.