Sup Im a local raper from lake worth, Florida. Would appreicate itif you guys checked out my shit. Thx im new here

Sup Im a local raper from lake worth, Florida. Would appreicate itif you guys checked out my shit. Thx im new here soundcloud.com/younguzi666/young-uzi-666-kirblagoop-lil-xan-fuck-donald-jay-trump-prod-lil-lemonade

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lillemonade
youtube.com/watch?v=IhZLDfA-Icc
youtube.com/watch?v=RQ9_TKayu9s
youtube.com/watch?v=vq8hrg4rO2g
youtube.com/watch?v=LLHZiMCKPVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

favourite moment:

"I suyrbitchsboobis"

Thanks

Yoooooo this is actually fire how did u get kirblagoop on this

Thx I DM'd Him on Instagram

Question.

Do you actually think you make good music or do you do this for fun?

what do u think

That didn't answer my fucking question.

soundcloud.com/lillemonade

>local raper

>Uzi gang

You're so fucking hard I bet.This pussy won't answer because he knows my answer.

Both of you suck in my opinion.

fuck off moron we have threads for this

is this supposed to be ironic?

Bitch fuck you

this is very nice

Eat shit, listen to real rappers who make rhymes and then come back with something worth listening to, retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhZLDfA-Icc

youtube.com/watch?v=RQ9_TKayu9s

youtube.com/watch?v=vq8hrg4rO2g

youtube.com/watch?v=LLHZiMCKPVE

All of these artists could teach you not to be generic and lame as fuck.

LEARN TO RHYME

>Eat shit, listen to real rappers who make rhymes and then come back with something worth listening to, retards.
Whiteboy kys

"muhhh ASCRIBE TO MY TASTE OR FUCK OFF"

MF Doom is black
Tech n9ne rhyme's hard all the time he's black
Wu-Tang-Clan is black and they rhyme and are renowned
Kendrick Lemar makes decent rhymes hard and soft

You have no reason to believe I'm of any particular race, I could be white, for all you know, faggot.

Tell me one or two redeeming qualities of OP's post or even the faggot that is part of "Uzi Clan".

>tech n9ne
oh we know for sure

Implying blacks, asians, or mexicans don't listen to Tech
What are you, racist?

Come out to Cali and tell me you're right.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LLHZiMCKPVE
what the FUCK is this trailer trash

so you're a drug dealer too?

nice

it's not about the quality his music, it's about the fact that you're posting shit that is not in the style he seems to be going for, which ain't helpful. why aren't you posting similar music that is considered to be of high quality? yachty, migos, thugger? instead of shoving your taste into his face

this is about mindset not skin color
little green men might listen to tech n9ne

because he's an idiot purist who thinks saying words really really fast is the apex of rapping

>Its not about the quality of his music

It is, though.

If his drowned out, poorly lyricised music had maybe good beats, or an interesting chorus, I could appreciate it.

It doesn't have those, you're defending garbage because it garbage?

Did you listen to anything I posted?
Its not about quickness, unless that's your gimmick.

Its about quality ANYTHING.

Its Uzi Gang Stupid

What's your point about Tech n9ne being the determining factor of my skin color then?

You plainly meant that I'm white because I listen to tech n9ne.

>m&m
>some juggalo called jamie madrox
>nasally ass wax
>quality
dawg i hope you get out of your trailer park one day

I specifically posted his solo work not only because its fire but because it showcases what an artist can do outside of a theme or style, he doesn't mention anything about ICP, Twiztid, or any other Wicked Shit in Phatso.

You're nitpicking about what he was associated outside of the contextual work, as if that discredits his music as a whole.

>another noname shithead makes shitty track about Trump as if his opinion matters
eat shit dumbass

Trailer rash? Eminem was "trailer trash" at some point...now he is literally the most awarded rap artist of all time until someone dethones him.

Being white and being from an inner city doesn't make you garbage, garbled vocals and shitty beats make you trash of any kind.

Like OP.

Wake up, you are trying to explain this shit to a shithead nigger rapper. These kind of people are like women or babies, they are emotional creatures, he doesn't give a fuck about facts if its not considered "cool" in his inhabitat

being garbage makes you garbage
like this nonsense you're posting
i'm not surprised you don't know what a southern drawl sounds like given these are your ideas of good hip hop

go back to instagram niggers

t. cletus

>southern drawl
Drawl doesn't have anything to do with quality of lyrics, beats, chorus, or rhymes.

You can have ANY accent and make shit rhyme, make it sound similar in a fashion to a prior rhyme, or to make an enjoyable chorus.

>being garbage makes you garbage
>like this nonsense you're posting
So...because I think that there's no effort being put in to the music, I'm immediately absent of the capability to accept another accent?

Do you read what the fuck you write? Probably not.

nice shilling for yourself you faggot

also muh ebil donald trump fuck cops bix nood

>Its the "look at this wad of cash, clearly I'm rich" meme
Rappers who do this are almost invariably broke. They have a couple of grand in paper cash but own nothing of real value and have empty bank accounts. Flashing cash is the easiest way to ball on a budget. Even a minimum wagecuck can do it on payday.

That dont make any sense you See My Money right there

Get over it OP, you're shit

>Empty bank accounts
>Even a wagecuck can do that on payday

Are you fucking illiterate? He explained to you exactly why anyone can take a picture of some hunded' dolla' bills, nigga.

It makes perfect sense. Any poor working stiff should be able to take 2-4k out of their bank account at any given time and photograph it, assuming they aren't irresponsible with their money. That doesn't make them rich or even middle class.

Bruh Look How Much Money Is In The Laptop Picture.

This whole thread needs to die. Its obvious OP bailed and his "possible" followers can't accept he's shit and is trying to cash in on the same garbage that Yachty and others got paid for, which is lazy songwriting.

KILL IT MODS

>Bruh look at my low quality $20 stacks that you can't possibly know the true dollar amount of