Middle age can be brutal...

>Middle age can be brutal. You start ranting against everything and everybody because you are beginning to realize that the world doesn't need you anymore and that you are rapidly becoming an unwelcomed guest in that rapidly changing world that you can't understand anymore.
PWNED

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/vol7/antony.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can we just have a Scaruffi general for fucks sake?

LMAO

the cover has that JUST face going without having to be photoshopped

feels like I hit middle age long ago

mfw I'm 23 and I'm already middle aged

Who said that?

What do you mean? It's not shopped, it's a separate face overlayed.

the face is JUST

also spot the newfag

>Who said that?
scaruffi

what? doesn't look JUST to me.

meant for but also what do you mean?

source?

newfag pls go

except I'm not a newfag

you clearly are if you can't even look up scaruffi and can't see the JUST in that picture

typical literalist

>source?
his website

Isn't this the bloke who did the thing with the aboriginals?

>arguing about memes

>you clearly are
nope, been here since 2012.

>if you can't even look up
I reverse searched that text and there were no results

>and can't see the JUST in that picture
Yeah, 'cause I totally see the hair fucked up in that picture, right? Oh wait, no it isn't. Go freeze your dick, you onanist.

scaruffi.com/vol7/antony.html

kys newfag

>still arguing about memes

One can respect the ecofeminist activist while at the same time demanding some artistic talent. And of course she carefully avoids telling us how she would keep Afghanistan from falling into the hands of the Islamic fundamentalists. Easy to criticize presidents and generals, harder to actually help the Afghans become as rich and free as she is. It is debatable if the apocalypse is coming because a president uses drones to fight an unpopular war or because the people of his country (like Antony) are indifferent to the tragedies of other nations. By the same token, it is easy for a rich Westerner to rail against the very environmental disasters that made the West rich: what are the other countries of the world supposed to do, refrain from doing what made Antony rich? She sings "I don't want your future", not "I don't want my present". Protest songs are easy to write.

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

>scaruffi.com/vol7/antony.html
>totally avoid talking about one of the most topic of Anohni songs, her transsexuality
what a transphobic piece of shit

are you being ironic?
thats not the main concept of the album and even antony herself has never brought that up as the selling point of it.

go troll somewhere else

>her
what the fuck did he mean by this?

really thought provoking joke man

>OOOOOOOOOOOOBAAAAAAAAMMAAA

What did she mean by this...?

> man-in-a-dres whines into a mic about hackneyed milquetoast """"edgy""" politics

> ecofeminist soul warrior
> woke pop
> AOTY