ITT: bands you just KNOW Sup Forums hates... that you like

ITT: bands you just KNOW Sup Forums hates... that you like

Twentyone Pilots

Avenged Sevenfold, their latest album is great imo I think people should give them a chance

Tool

I don't really dig their latest album, but hey.

Mac Demarco, not really a band but still
Coldplay, mostly their older stuff
The Beatles

Leave

There's a ton of people on here that love Mac Demarco & The Beatles
I've seen good comments about Coldplay too

Anyway, probably Emmure. Nobody does dumb as fuck wigger nu-deathcore as well as they do. Hyped for the new album

I still enjoy edgy bands aimed at teenage girls
>Falling In Reverse
>Memphis May Fire
>Hollywood Undead/Deuce

t. 24 year old guy

we dont hate them (only the plebs do)

No u :^)

Yeah yeah I know. It's not like a fellow opinion mu has on Mac or The Beatles. But it's so lame when people are slating each other for being honest about their love for those they like. Idk, people suck

RHCP

anything Sup Forums hasn't heard

i liked two songs back in like 2011 but i really dont feel compelled enough to go back and see what theyre doing now

Fall Out Boy from 2002-2009
I unironically love them. The pop hooks/songwriting feel so good to my ears.

Cage the Elephant. Like, I get that they aren't the most inventive or original bands out there but I love Melophobia to death.

you scaruffi fags are destroying the site fuck off

Led Zeppelin
Grand Funk

>Waking the Fallen lower than STST

t. listener of music since 2016

Red Hot Chili Peppers

I used to really hate the RHCP, I've softened on them a bit, but I still don't get the hype. It's mostly the vocals/lyrics that annoy me I think.

blink-182 when Tom DeLong was in it. I kinda hate myself for liking it but damn it they got good riffs at least for pop punk

A lot of the "pop punky" emo bands like Moose Blood, Basement, You Blew It! etc

the dude at the front is apparently gonna appear in Game of Thrones

Agreed. Brooks Wackerman is an amazing addition.

This, they were literally high schoolers when they made STST

Oh boy.

Tool, Avenged Sevenfold, Of Mice and Men, All That Remains, Killswitch, Immortal Technique, The Dirty Heads, Pepper, Dispatch, Dream Theater, Rebelution, Slightly Stoopid, Twiddle,

I mean really I could just name rock bands and you video-game obsessed non-musical memelords would disapprove.

The Hotelier's last two records were fucking good and I don't care if they're "trve emo" or pop punk.

AFI
Circa Survive
The Used first two albums

Bon Iver

say what you want, this shit is great

I really like The Gaslight Anthem.
Up until American Slang anyway.

AND THAT WAS THE SOUND
OF THE VERY LAST GANG IN TOWN

why would Sup Forums hate this

"Sink or swim" was fucking great.
Great energy and Brian wails like the best of them.

What's wrong with them?

I could understand Pearl Jam or Nirvana, but I can't see why anyone here would hate Soundgarden.

Sup Forums generally likes pre save rock and roll fall out boy. folie a deux is fucking amazing. It's a shame that they turn to such generic pop stuff. Patrick stump lost his alent when he got thin.

Based on the kind of people that I've encountered who enjoy their music, I'd say I'm perfectly comfortable not delving further into them

They have fans other than people that browse Sup Forums

For me Drake, Future and Young Thug are definitely the most interesting and at the same time enjoyable hip-hop artists. Drake I can understand people not acknowledging, at least for his new stuff, but people who dismiss Future and Young Thug as literal garbage have no idea what they're talking about, or they're just dumb lyrics purists

Gorillaz

Not gonna lie; these guys real good.

really nigga

haha xbox meme

I feel like people on here don't like Zappa despite him being one of the best musicians in history.

i don't like them much either
anthony kiedis is also my biggest issue with them, and from what i've seen, is most people in our situation's biggest problem with them

Gets kind of annoying hearing them talk about California so much. How did they make an entire state into a meme? I know I'm not original in pointing this out, but it genuinely destroys any interest I have in ever trying to get into them, because otherwise I might honestly give it a shot.

i haven't listened to everything from them but from what i've heard they're just so much more boring than anyone else in the grunge scene
pearl jam did the hard rock style grunge better, nirvana did punky grunge better, alice in chains did metal tinged grunge better, they don't really stand out to me. even their songs that are usually considered to be their biggest hits, like black hole sun for example, are snoozefests

pic related

meh that's just a corporate narrative unwittingly perpetuated by posers who want to bolster their ego by distancing themselves from certain stereotypes
which is to say i'm pretty much the same but out of those i only like HU
Treehouse was AOTY desu
only Nick Cave fans hate them
fwiw S&S is a lot of fun to mouth and gesture along to and the production value is stellar. the new album is hot garbage. haven't heard anything else

Sup Forums doesn't totally hate them though, lots of people like them, it's just edgy fags that don't like them.

Wow really? I do agree that hes one if the greatest musicians ever

What do you like about them? (Honest question)